Humsafars
Humsafars

Sahir - Please STOP! (Page 3)

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allforlove

[QUOTE=true2heart] Sometimes when someone has lived in the darkness for very long, it becomes a habit to for him to push away someone or something that threatens to take away the shroud of darkness he has got used to hiding in. The soul cries out for understanding, the eyes show the emotions but the words deceive. The reason? You want the world to know you don't need anyone and the tend to thicken the walls around you to hide the vulnerability that comes from loving or wanting someone. Sahir is running scared, what he started as a game has become a reality, he is in love, it nearly destroyed him the last time around, he is not going to let cupid play with his life again.

It takes a tortured soul to understand another similar one, and if Arzoo can see some parallels, she might be able to see through Sahir's facade and rescue his soul before he completely destroys himself. Or he has to realize that he is willing to let her in even at the cost of hurting himself again, if he does that, the walls will crumble on their own. Who will make the first move ? What is going to be the tipping point for either of them? Lets just wait and watch.Smile
[/QUOTE

I think my raving and ranting went a bit offtrack today! LOL I do get it why sahir did this but its getting too painful for me to see him.in so much pain Ouch he really needs to unburden himself and for that someone MUST stand up to him and make him TALK! Nobody is helping him there ...so I wish for his sake that he had not made things so difficult for himself ...it truly kills me to see him go thru this without any hope, any comfort - he has to just bear it thruout his life like this? Plsss NO!!

Nah you made some really good points, its just that I identify with Sahir a bit because I have been there to a small extent. My bestie was in love with a guy for 5 years, who cheated on her with her collegue. It took her a long time to get over it and even today when someone approaches her, she reacts badly first. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

Go to top