Humsafars

Sahir - Please STOP! (Page 2)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearly14

Originally posted by Suvika.

And he has been hurting himself for a long time now. Wonder when he will stop.Unhappy Either he lashes himself, breaks the furniture or hurts his hand. I don't want him hurt that way any more.Disapprove But he will continue to do that since he has no outlet right now. He is not talking to anyone. Until that happens, he won't stop this. 

Isn't Dr.Khurana a psychiatrist or a psychologist (whatever is the right term) ?

I think he is a Neurologist. Usually Neurologists deal with these cases. 

And even if there is a psychiatrist, our Sahir miya should be ready to talk to him na. Ermm

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged

And he has been hurting himself for a long time now. Wonder when he will stop.Unhappy Either he lashes himself, breaks the furniture or hurts his hand. I don't want him hurt that way any more.Disapprove But he will continue to do that since he has no outlet right now. He is not talking to anyone. Until that happens, he won't stop this. 

Isn't Dr.Khurana a psychiatrist or a psychologist (whatever is the right term) ?

And even if there is a psychiatrist, our Sahir miya should be ready to talk to him na. Ermm

Suvi dear , he is Dr.Multipurpose Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Suvi dear , he is Dr.Multipurpose Wink
[/QUOTE]

ROFL Sahi hain... then he can defo act as Sahir's psychiatrist. LOL

pearly14

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
what a lovely post .. and so many good points raised ..
From what i could gather from all these drama was that Sahir has this central role where his POV even though flawed will be shown, and justified later on with his own actions.. Not a wrong idea though, but problem is the other characters are so weak, that either they make u pull your own hair or just keep your TV on mute, because the dark theme and the darkness which Sahir pours down the show does not get coincided from the other ends..

Firstly, every character, even the ramu kaka named arif expects Sahitr to sort out every mess in their lives, and he should not even fail.. Zaki constantly keeps telling it on sahir's face that sahir can never love again or truly love anybody, and why is that so ? even zaki ditched so many girls, so does that mean he didnt fall for arzoo ? So even if sahir played with arzoo ( which isnt true indeed as he does love her ), so what, he can still fall for her , is their any certificate that he needs from these ppl ?

Secondly, all Alvira wants is to stop Sahir's pain and how he deserves a better life, instead of leading a life like a widower, but then what does she do ? when the truth enrolled, she did not go to arzoo to defend sahir, and she did not even ask sahir about how does he feel ? 

Thirdly, Sahir has told the truth, infact a truthful lie, he told her that he had faked all these days but he also lied about how he does not love her and wanted to put her down.. In this case, he is making arzoo see and hear what he wants to show her and make her believe, and in this way he infact protected her from some biggest heartbreaks which could follow her path .. He was not supposed to tell her this in a soft manner, and not even in self sympathising manner, which would only mean that he is doing it for his own selfish reasons, he does not want arzoo for sure, and today being harsh was infact a clincher to push her away, because otherwise she would come back to him seeing how she is ... 

And lastly, the silent ones win the race, there is a say like this right ? And no wonder today it was proven, his silent and lone tears, the self hurting, the self mocking, the self cursing, everything had this such great impact .. This always hurts more when one drinks a slow poison, which sahir is feeding himself.. and no i am not justifying his actions, just saying what i felt after watching the episode tonight.. He infact has been the most sensitive, hurt and tortured soul in the show, but still comes off as the most strongest and logical one here .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_786pearly14allforloveprettypripremeeristry

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Sometimes when someone has lived in the darkness for very long, it becomes a habit to for him to push away someone or something that threatens to take away the shroud of darkness he has got used to hiding in. The soul cries out for understanding, the eyes show the emotions but the words deceive. The reason? You want the world to know you don't need anyone and the tend to thicken the walls around you to hide the vulnerability that comes from loving or wanting someone. Sahir is running scared, what he started as a game has become a reality, he is in love, it nearly destroyed him the last time around, he is not going to let cupid play with his life again. 

It takes a tortured soul to understand another similar one, and if Arzoo can see some parallels, she might be able to see through Sahir's facade and rescue his soul before he completely destroys himself. Or he has to realize that he is willing to let her in even at the cost of hurting himself again, if he does that, the walls will crumble on their own. Who will make the first move ? What is going to be the tipping point for either of them? Lets just wait and watch. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_786allforloveprettyprisoapsuds

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

what a lovely post .. and so many good points raised ..
From what i could gather from all these drama was that Sahir has this central role where his POV even though flawed will be shown, and justified later on with his own actions.. Not a wrong idea though, but problem is the other characters are so weak, that either they make u pull your own hair or just keep your TV on mute, because the dark theme and the darkness which Sahir pours down the show does not get coincided from the other ends..

Firstly, every character, even the ramu kaka named arif expects Sahitr to sort out every mess in their lives, and he should not even fail.. Zaki constantly keeps telling it on sahir's face that sahir can never love again or truly love anybody, and why is that so ? even zaki ditched so many girls, so does that mean he didnt fall for arzoo ? So even if sahir played with arzoo ( which isnt true indeed as he does love her ), so what, he can still fall for her , is their any certificate that he needs from these ppl ?

Secondly, all Alvira wants is to stop Sahir's pain and how he deserves a better life, instead of leading a life like a widower, but then what does she do ? when the truth enrolled, she did not go to arzoo to defend sahir, and she did not even ask sahir about how does he feel ?

Thirdly, Sahir has told the truth, infact a truthful lie, he told her that he had faked all these days but he also lied about how he does not love her and wanted to put her down.. In this case, he is making arzoo see and hear what he wants to show her and make her believe, and in this way he infact protected her from some biggest heartbreaks which could follow her path .. He was not supposed to tell her this in a soft manner, and not even in self sympathising manner, which would only mean that he is doing it for his own selfish reasons, he does not want arzoo for sure, and today being harsh was infact a clincher to push her away, because otherwise she would come back to him seeing how she is ...

And lastly, the silent ones win the race, there is a say like this right ? And no wonder today it was proven, his silent and lone tears, the self hurting, the self mocking, the self cursing, everything had this such great impact .. This always hurts more when one drinks a slow poison, which sahir is feeding himself.. and no i am not justifying his actions, just saying what i felt after watching the episode tonight.. He infact has been the most sensitive, hurt and tortured soul in the show, but still comes off as the most strongest and logical one here ..

I totally agree with all that u say and I also know why he did what he did but just that I was so so hurt wuth his pain that I really wished somebody wud speak up, somebody wud question him, somebody wud shake him out of this state and relieve him of this immense burden he has been carrying around for years.

Also they have made his personality so towering now, I wonder if anybody can match up to it ...ever

TeAmo_Messi

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=true2heart] Sometimes when someone has lived in the darkness for very long, it becomes a habit to for him to push away someone or something that threatens to take away the shroud of darkness he has got used to hiding in. The soul cries out for understanding, the eyes show the emotions but the words deceive. The reason? You want the world to know you don't need anyone and the tend to thicken the walls around you to hide the vulnerability that comes from loving or wanting someone. Sahir is running scared, what he started as a game has become a reality, he is in love, it nearly destroyed him the last time around, he is not going to let cupid play with his life again.

It takes a tortured soul to understand another similar one, and if Arzoo can see some parallels, she might be able to see through Sahir's facade and rescue his soul before he completely destroys himself. Or he has to realize that he is willing to let her in even at the cost of hurting himself again, if he does that, the walls will crumble on their own. Who will make the first move ? What is going to be the tipping point for either of them? Lets just wait and watch.Smile
[/QUOTE

I think my raving and ranting went a bit offtrack today! LOL I do get it why sahir did this but its getting too painful for me to see him.in so much pain Ouch he really needs to unburden himself and for that someone MUST stand up to him and make him TALK! Nobody is helping him there ...so I wish for his sake that he had not made things so difficult for himself ...it truly kills me to see him go thru this without any hope, any comfort - he has to just bear it thruout his life like this? Plsss NO!!

true2heart

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I took it exactly the way he said it" any one would have gotten tired after that much lying"
He simply couldn't do it any more. Keeping her aloof, playing and lying with her.
I actually Luvd this episode for this reason . Many a times we plan and plan and plan... But when reality hits, all plans go astray.
I have seen people swearing to be angry and staying angry forever but when the Luvd one faces them, all the resolve gets dissolved :)

Edited by basicquestion1 - 30 December 2014 at 5:22pm

TeAmo_Messi

Go to top