Humsafars

Sahir - Please STOP!

allforlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For those who are planning to read - I am going to rave and rant in this post!
Okay - so, this is a great show and the actors are fab and the love story is fab - and we all are going bonkers about it - BUT WHERE IS THE LOGIC????

You go to such extreme lengths to make her say yes and then you break the spell just like that - JUST LIKE THAT!!! If you had to ask Alvira to convince Zaki, WTH did you have to do all this in the first place?? And, again, on what basis do you think Zaki will marry Samaira? What has happened today to make that happen? If it was only about proving that she loves you and not him - you could have kept it a lot simpler, isn't it??

So, fine, you love her and were desperate to find out - though that logic is still hard to digest considering the means you have taken to do that - so then why THIS now? You could have just told her the whole truth - including the fact that you have really fallen in love with her in this game - to make it little easier for her to digest this bomb. BUT NO, you had to go all the way and break her heart again by saying such mean things - WHY WHY - because you want her to hate you - WHY WHY - what good would that do to her or you or anybody. I was thinking there would be some trigger, but no, there is nothing absolutely so far to justify this kind of behavior.

AND PLEASE STOP HURTING YOURSELF LIKE THAT 😡 I mean CVs, it is a "passionate" love story but today it was very painful the way he got himself to bleed for hurting her.

The only explanation I can find for this is that Sahir Azeem Chaudhary just does not want to simplify things for himself - he wants to make the pain his "wajood" - sounds very passionate but WHY - you would still have got her hatred anyway but there would have been some hope of her forgiving - but no, you want to make it harder for her and yourself, you want to block all ways for her to come back, you do not want to be happy - are you a sadist and masochist at the same time??

The sidekicks:
1. Alvira should really have persisted with that question - Aur Arzoo ka kya - but she doesn't 😡 and goes off leaving him in his complicated world one more time...😡
2. Zaki - thanks for asking Arzoo to demand an explanation 👏 He better give a good one tomorrow!
3. Arzoo - You never questioned him earlier about his past and just accepted his good side (as he himself proclaimed he will show to you) - but for God's sake, ASK HIM NOW! Do not ask him why he told you the truth, ask him why he lied to you, and if you have any sense, show him the LOGIC, show him that there was no point of this all unless there was something deeper, much deeper - that truth that he is hiding now within himself. But, I am sure this would not happen. He will say some more mean things and she will leave 😒

The only brighter side - the new montage - SaAz are together, smiling 😊 and Zaki looks on (I will ignore him for now 🤔

Great - now that that is out - I will conclude by saying that I still love Sahir and SaAz and will always do 😆 but I hope, sincerely, that they bring some logic back into the show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Count me in buddy 😆

I am a thoroughly  confused soul today 

What was the plan n how has the fame romance helped I fail miserably to Understand 

God only knows how things will Change now 
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I completely agree... We need to know or get some indication of where this circle is leading!
Points 1 and 3 above.. Totally with you!

Alvira secretly manipulated a love story in the name of concern.. Again did what she has been doing for seven years.. Just left him to his own devices.. Can't she see the pain he is going through.. That was so insensitive!

And yes I so wish Arzoo asks why he did all this.. He told her why he told her the truth.. But that's not the reason she went there... Ask him why Arzoo..I know she won't either..

They really should solve some mysteries now!
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
good ranting session. 😆 thank God for IF warna a lot of us would be going the Sahir's way..hurting ourselves in frustration and confusion. 😆

I can only say that nothing for Sahir is straight. He is not going to talk. Hell! He doesn't even talk to his mother who knows the whole truth. What will he tell Arzoo! So he is not going to come clean and lay out his thoughts in the open. Not so easily. His instinct is to push her and he is doing that. Only he knows the why. And we're getting tired and exhausted trying to guess. 

And he has been hurting himself for a long time now. Wonder when he will stop.😔 Either he lashes himself, breaks the furniture or hurts his hand. I don't want him hurt that way any more.😒 But he will continue to do that since he has no outlet right now. He is not talking to anyone. Until that happens, he won't stop this. 

Now for the most important question... what new montage?? where can i see it?? 😆
allforlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

good ranting session. 😆 thank God for IF warna a lot of us would be going the Sahir's way..hurting ourselves in frustration and confusion. 😆

I can only say that nothing for Sahir is straight. He is not going to talk. Hell! He doesn't even talk to his mother who knows the whole truth. What will he tell Arzoo! So he is not going to come clean and lay out his thoughts in the open. Not so easily. His instinct is to push her and he is doing that. Only he knows the why. And we're getting tired and exhausted trying to guess. 

And he has been hurting himself for a long time now. Wonder when he will stop.😔 Either he lashes himself, breaks the furniture or hurts his hand. I don't want him hurt that way any more.😒 But he will continue to do that since he has no outlet right now. He is not talking to anyone. Until that happens, he won't stop this. 

Now for the most important question... what new montage?? where can i see it?? 😆

Yes, the hurting himself is the only outlet 😭 I wish Alvira was a slightly better mother - that is the best thing moms can do - listen to their kids, especially when they are hurt and she knows he is hurt, very badly too...

And I meant the title card - they have a new one in which SaAz are hugging each other smiling while Zaki looks on...
Suvika. thumbnail
[QUOTE=allforlove
Yes, the hurting himself is the only outlet 😭 I wish Alvira was a slightly better mother - that is the best thing moms can do - listen to their kids, especially when they are hurt and she knows he is hurt, very badly too...

And I meant the title card - they have a new one in which SaAz are hugging each other smiling while Zaki looks on...
[/QUOTE]

@blue .. How come I didn't see it?? 😲 
pearly14 thumbnail

Isn't Dr.Khurana a psychiatrist or a psychologist (whatever is the right term) ?
Suvika. thumbnail
saw it now. Don't know how I missed it before.
But I am with you on this.. Going to ignore Zaki for now and concentrate on the hug 😉 😆
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearly14

Isn't Dr.Khurana a psychiatrist or a psychologist (whatever is the right term) ?

I think he is a Neurologist. Usually Neurologists deal with these cases. 

And even if there is a psychiatrist, our Sahir miya should be ready to talk to him na. 🤔
pearly14 thumbnail

I think he is a Neurologist. Usually Neurologists deal with these cases. 

And even if there is a psychiatrist, our Sahir miya should be ready to talk to him na. 🤔

Suvi dear , he is Dr.Multipurpose 😉