-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by rima4ever

once shaku meethi knows she had changed
they will not be able to scare her so easily

Shaku underestimated Darpan, in that she said that since Ganesh came back Darpan got strength. So she thought that seeing that Ganesh is her strength, he can also be her weakness, hence she did what she did, thinking that Darpan would be totally under her control because if she doesn't do as she says, she'll hurt Ganesh. But it did quite the opposite, what she did, didn't make Darpan weak, it made her stronger and now Darpan will strike back at them because they awaken the tiger in her, well I hope. Mahesh taught Darpan well, all those life stories he told her using animals as an illustration, she will now put them into practice. And the beauty to this all, is if Shaku and Meethi is not privy to this change, it should spring upon them as a surprise.

i want both of them to underestimate darpan
let them be in their mistaken glory
better than darpan shock them suddenly
meethi is not much into planning though
she just sort of nags and complains to shaku

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Darpan told Ganesh that she can tolerate anything that anybody does to her but she can't tolerate it if anybody does anything to him and Shaku crossed her limits. Darpan loves Ganesh dearly and she will fight with anybody, even the entire world for Ganesh's sake. She has the mentality of, you hurt Ganesh, you hurt me and she wouldn't stand for it.

Right on said, Jan. I really hope Darpan keeps her word because Ganesh needs her too like she does with him.

They are so adorable!Embarrassed

Edited by A HUGE FAN - 30 December 2014 at 2:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Darpan told Ganesh that she can tolerate anything that anybody does to her but she can't tolerate it if anybody does anything to him and Shaku crossed her limits. Darpan loves Ganesh dearly and she will fight with anybody, even the entire world for Ganesh's sake. She has the mentality of, you hurt Ganesh, you hurt me and she wouldn't stand for it.

Right on said, Jan. I really hope Darpan keeps her word because Ganesh needs her too like she does with him.

I hope she keeps her word too. Yes they are especially Ganesh, he such a baby. I like seeing him curled up as one when he's sleeping. Darpan and Ganesh are each other's jaan.

Edited by Gingerly - 30 December 2014 at 5:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

I hope she keeps her word too. Yes they are especially Ganesh, he such a baby. I like seeing him curled up as one when he's sleeping. Darpan and Ganesh are each other's jaan.

yes he sleeps in a very cute way
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

yes he is heavily emotionally dependent on darpan
A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged

I love the way Ganesh sleeps. He sleeps like my dog! Embarrassed

-DZ-

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Ganesh has Darpan's full support like always

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged

I love the way Ganesh sleeps. He sleeps like my dog! Embarrassed

yes he sleeps in such a cute way 

Edited by rima4ever - 31 December 2014 at 1:24am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index