Hoping fr the bst frm darpan 😊
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
yes i am hoping for a strong darpan now 
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Darpan told Ganesh that she can tolerate anything that anybody does to her but she can't tolerate it if anybody does anything to him and Shaku crossed her limits. Darpan loves Ganesh dearly and she will fight with anybody, even the entire world for Ganesh's sake. She has the mentality of, you hurt Ganesh, you hurt me and she wouldn't stand for it.
bokul thumbnail
yes that is true
but hope she keeps this attitude
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

yes that is true
but hope she keeps this attitude

Me too hope she keeps her new-found attitude. She tends to buckle under pressure easily.
bokul thumbnail
once shaku meethi knows she had changed
they will not be able to scare her so easily
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

once shaku meethi knows she had changed
they will not be able to scare her so easily

Shaku underestimated Darpan, in that she said that since Ganesh came back Darpan got strength. So she thought that seeing that Ganesh is her strength, he can also be her weakness, hence she did what she did, thinking that Darpan would be totally under her control because if she doesn't do as she says, she'll hurt Ganesh. But it did quite the opposite, what she did, didn't make Darpan weak, it made her stronger and now Darpan will strike back at them because they awaken the tiger in her, well I hope. Mahesh taught Darpan well, all those life stories he told her using animals as an illustration, she will now put them into practice. And the beauty to this all, is if Shaku and Meethi is not privy to this change, it should spring upon them as a surprise.
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

Shaku underestimated Darpan, in that she said that since Ganesh came back Darpan got strength. So she thought that seeing that Ganesh is her strength, he can also be her weakness, hence she did what she did, thinking that Darpan would be totally under her control because if she doesn't do as she says, she'll hurt Ganesh. But it did quite the opposite, what she did, didn't make Darpan weak, it made her stronger and now Darpan will strike back at them because they awaken the tiger in her, well I hope. Mahesh taught Darpan well, all those life stories he told her using animals as an illustration, she will now put them into practice. And the beauty to this all, is if Shaku and Meethi is not privy to this change, it should spring upon them as a surprise.

i want both of them to underestimate darpan
let them be in their mistaken glory
better than darpan shock them suddenly
meethi is not much into planning though
she just sort of nags and complains to shaku
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gingerly

Darpan told Ganesh that she can tolerate anything that anybody does to her but she can't tolerate it if anybody does anything to him and Shaku crossed her limits. Darpan loves Ganesh dearly and she will fight with anybody, even the entire world for Ganesh's sake. She has the mentality of, you hurt Ganesh, you hurt me and she wouldn't stand for it.

Right on said, Jan. I really hope Darpan keeps her word because Ganesh needs her too like she does with him.

They are so adorable!😳
Edited by A HUGE FAN - 9 years ago