Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Expected more from shivya but last scene she was good (Page 2)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Originally posted by Carabelli5

I can't stand shivya 's over the top crying. Today's scenes required a more subtleness, not the open your mouth wide crying...we dont need to do a dental exam on her.

Yes crying with her mouth wide looks odd all the time it has to mellow down a bit but with harshad her scenes always rock and zaki too but with zaki scene her scene was below average scream was bit ott
 if we count SaAz then Harshad will have 4 big hit pairings in his kitty .. so i believe the chemistry cannot justify individual performances .. honestly most of HC's leading ladies have been very average, yeah Sriti was fabulous as actress though, but in every case chemistry was appreciated .. so i hope shivya works on her draw backs.. my heart broke for sahir more than that off arzoo, while i expected the other way round to happen..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaara1rs.shailu29

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

THEfanOFheartz

nehaarshi09 IF-Rockerz
nehaarshi09
nehaarshi09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
yes i too felt tht the way she opens her mouth and cry isStern Smileott...but she is gud in eemotional scenes..the last scene luvd how she tuk all courage to ask him..Approve.and precap hatts off to her...god hw she wud have faced itCryCry

Edited by nehaarshi09 - 30 December 2014 at 12:43pm

rs.shailu29

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I did expect more reactions from Azoo.. I didn't connect from the middle to the end of the episode. I only loved the fall down part. But rest was just not in the right place. I had imagine her to be devasted for a longer time or at least confronts Sahir or even slapped him in the first scene and ask him how dare he plays with a persons emotions just sake of a game? She is suppose to scream at him with pain in her dialogs. Poor writing and direction is ruining the show totally nowadays.

Edited by Baki - 30 December 2014 at 12:35pm

rosal_awesomers.shailu29

dhivyamurali Senior Member
dhivyamurali
dhivyamurali

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I felt the same way too...disappointedConfused. Shivya could have done it better.The breakdown scene should have been more effective.

rs.shailu29

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hey rockstar Hug well tht episode was a masterblast stroke indeed Wink
Yes u r right Shivya's acting n dialogue delivery did get a shake todayConfused well it was a tough nut sequence to crack isnt it ????Wink

And this entire episode was a cakewalk for Mr.Chopda he hits it  straight n smooth n cleanThumbs Up ...BRAVO job BANG ON expressionsClap

All truth revealed All bubble burstd out All anger vented All self attack done All tears poured -  but still we as viewers are not in a position to conclude head or tail in this story yaar D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh
How great is this creative team ...AngryShocked am literally banging with what next ...Wacko

As if his revealing on the first marriage was not enough for her MAN he adds enough oil diesel petrol to already burning Aarzoo with some more shocks of his fake bday wishes  his fake proposal set up his faking to love her parathas his food choking plan his fake tolerating her smile in office ...Seriously SAHIR ??Angry

I would give it off to Mr.Chopda n Miss.Pathania for making us drive this crazy on SahirAzeemChaudary n AarzooNausheenKhan ...JOB WELL DONE Thumbs Up

Lets keep watching this most dark n painful story on televisionHug

aamnazuhars.shailu29

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
She is a newbie dear...give her some time...it requires lot of experience to nail such a scene..and she was not bad..I cried for her Wink ...by the way I didn't cry for Sahir...only time I did cry was when he hurts himself...otherwise I was like what you sow so you reap...dhokha kiya hai..fareb kiya hai..
Hopefully she will improve with time.
PS:...I do want to cry for Sahir all the time and I was hitting myself(not literally LOL ) why I was not connecting...

Edited by TaanuDeewani - 30 December 2014 at 3:05pm

aamnazuhars.shailu29

Go to top