Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss 8 Live Feed Thread#66 (DT-Pg39) (Page 46)

Needblessings Senior Member
Needblessings
Needblessings

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaki218

gautam and mahek being exchanged(guess)... see the page 28and 31 in that gautam wearing pass for washroom and living area so definetly gautam is now on challengers side... and in the page 31 mahek is not having pass for living area and in page 41 she s having pass for kitchen so she might be in champions team...

Champions send gautam to challengers side becase they want to nominate himAngry,but I am sure this week challengers will nominate champions LOL And gautam will be save from nominationWink And hope one or two from champion side would be evictedWink I really wish this AliDead and dimpy Deadevicted ASAP Angry

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsBBfan24x7justforlaughskiranmsgMehr1788shaki218TheEaglePriyani-MAmfundadevsriyapp29Picasso9pravalmajaMehakphoolbabygurl10vinnurinku90-AAMIRnSHERRY-Pri_BSMeherbaan

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Needblessings

Originally posted by shaki218

gautam and mahek being exchanged(guess)... see the page 28and 31 in that gautam wearing pass for washroom and living area so definetly gautam is now on challengers side... and in the page 31 mahek is not having pass for living area and in page 41 she s having pass for kitchen so she might be in champions team...

Champions send gautam to challengers side becase they want to nominate himAngry,but I am sure this week challengers will nominate champions LOL And gautam will be save from nominationWink And hope one or two from champion side would be evictedWink I really wish this AliDead and dimpy Deadevicted ASAP Angry
+1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Needblessingsmaja

desires Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Needblessings Senior Member
Needblessings
Needblessings

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desires

no offence but LF is on but no one is updating here..i have seen LF is active from 2 days but there are no regular updatesOuch

Dear friend,
All the updates are doing mind blowing job with proper updates and pictureClap.last three days l.f is very boarding and slow!!!though I am not watching it but one of my friend said the same thing!!!
And I am very very very thank full to all the updaters for providing us tit-bits of l.fClap.this is not their faults.b.b is boring like anythingDead

Thank you all updatersEmbarrassed

Edited by Needblessings - 07 January 2015 at 11:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjustforlaughsdevsriyapp29shaki218Mehr1788Picasso9pravalShrumunj-AAMIRnSHERRY-

desires Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaki218

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Needblessings

no offence but LF is on but no one is updating here..i have seen LF is active from 2 days but there are no regular updatesOuch

Dear friend,
All the updates are doing mind blowing job with proper updates and pictureClap.last three days l.f is very boarding and slow!!!though I am not watching it but one of my friend said the same thing!!!
And I am very very very thank full to all the updaters for providing us tit-bits of l.fClap.this is not their faults.b.b is boring like anythingDead

Thank you all updatersEmbarrassed
i m not blaming anyone or not saying they are not doing updates but thing from 2 days i am noticing updates are not regular..i was watching LF and it had  HMs convo but suddenly my LF got stuck due to net connection then i came here to see what convo they had and no one even mentioned it last updated was 12 min ago...and this is not first time i have observed it many times times..even today after tanna ali dimpy convo there had been many convos but noone updated it..they may be busy thus we need more updaters..only a suggestion..

So wait, you watched for 12 minutes and didn't update either.  Unfortunately endemol decided to cut us off from LF otherwise those who used update can't because of being out of region.  If you do the honour sit would be great.  Thanks in advance.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsNeedblessingsdevsriya-AAMIRnSHERRY-susan29

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Shirtless Rahul washing utensils.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranmsg

desires Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Go to top