Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss 8 Live Feed Thread#66 (DT-Pg39) - Page 24

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Since morning Pritam , tana , ali , dimpy is busy in bitching Gautam Woww ! Gautam rock ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Pritam is in washroom area.
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
photo Capture_zps2bb7cb0b.jpg
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Lunch time ! Gautam is
creating different sound beats
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JIYAMG

Since morning Pritam , tana , ali , dimpy is busy in bitching Gautam Woww ! Gautam rock ;)

nope .. i know that pritam did. . bt tanna ali dimpy no... dimpy had a fight with him shayad.
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JIYAMG

The only two times Pritam talked abt Gautam was when Rahul came and asked him abt his opinion and then Sambhavna and Mahek asked him abt fight with Gautam. He has been ignoring him and talks abt him the whole day otherwise. So please imaginary updates band karo as others are also watching. I have been watching since morning and its only Ali that randomly bitched Gautam in between once or twice.

I have stopped giving updates due to the atmosphere in this thread. Now people are forcing to report and get this closed again. Same set of people every damn time.
TSB10 thumbnail
photo Capture_zps1524b5d3.jpg
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks tajbutt for the pictures,atleast some people update what is actually happening.
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

The only two times Pritam talked abt Gautam was when Rahul came and asked him abt his opinion and then Sambhavna and Mahek asked him abt fight with Gautam. He has been ignoring him and talks abt him the whole day otherwise. So please imaginary updates band karo as others are also watching. I have been watching since morning and its only Ali that randomly bitched Gautam in between once or twice.

I have stopped giving updates due to the atmosphere in this thread. Now people are forcing to report and get this closed again. Same set of people every damn time.

exactly.. :)
TSB10 thumbnail
photo Capture_zpsfea3f177.jpg