Bigg Boss 8 Live Feed Thread#66 (DT-Pg39) - Page 35

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Picasso9

So wait, you watched for 12 minutes and didn't update either.  Unfortunately endemol decided to cut us off from LF otherwise those who used update can't because of being out of region.  If you do the honour sit would be great.  Thanks in advance.  
first read what i have wrote..i missed it then how can i update..i myself came to see what happened.i hav updated few times but i m also not watching LF regularly thus come here.seriously there is no need to so rude and overreact..i hav very politely stated my point which u could also but no..
Rahul still washing utensils.
He is shirtless.

Dimpy came and they talked a bit!
Ali saying Dimpy aaj cowboy bani hai...usko ghoda de do woh baith ke nikal legi. 
Pritam eating apple. Both in garden area. 
Originally posted by desires

first read what i have wrote..i missed it then how can i update..i myself came to see what happened.i hav updated few times but i m also not watching LF regularly thus come here.seriously there is no need to so rude and overreact..i hav very politely stated my point which u could also but no..

I did thank you in advance darling. Was that not polite enough or would you like me to lay out a red carpet for you. Did I hit a nerve?  I'm so sorry if I did 
Tanna n Sam Infront of the dressing mirror in BR

I think gautam is teasing tanna
Sam is doing make up
Thanks to all updaters. I appreciate you all for updating for those of us that can't watch livefeed. 👍🏼   Kudos for your patience as well. 
Mehek in WR

In full black

She s looking too hot !

Near pool side Pritam n Ali n dimpy

Can someone ask dimpy to sit properly
Looks awkward
pritam ali on sofa talking
PS there is no point in arguing with some people
Originally posted by desires