Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Overdose of Ishita and Raman is left for guest appearance (Page 2)

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazhi

ofcourse i agree that raman's screen space is reduced and he has became a puppy in her hands.. dat is bcoz he is madly and high on heels in love with her yaar.. understand na.. he cant always be young angry man.. vo bhi ek aadmi hai.. even he has a heart and feelings.. samja karo na..Wink but for god sake dont damn compare him ahem.. nothing to hurt ahem fans even i like him.. but please... stop comparing raman with ahem.. raman is the UNIQUE in his own way..Smile

Loving someone alot doesnt  mean that u need them for every single thing u do in life! One can be an Angry young man and still be in love! I dont understand this concept that the man has to soften, become a putty in his girl's hands as soon as he falls in love!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanijageethikamayu1982PoojaSushItaLoveforlifeHayaa.m--Megha--Colt.Pixy

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
It really pisses me off that Ishta is omnipresent in every damn scene, she has the solution to everyone's problems.. She is so Good that uske saamne Good ko bhi sharam aajaye.. In short she is a very unrealistic character and I will freak out if I meet someone like her in real life! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha8MyLoveSuVageethikamayu1982PoojaSushItaHayaa.mPrabh.Colt.Pixy

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged

ofcourse i agree that raman's screen space is reduced and he has became a puppy in her hands.. dat is bcoz he is madly and high on heels in love with her yaar.. understand na.. he cant always be young angry man.. vo bhi ek aadmi hai.. even he has a heart and feelings.. samja karo na..Wink but for god sake dont damn compare him ahem.. nothing to hurt ahem fans even i like him.. but please... stop comparing raman with ahem.. raman is the UNIQUE in his own way..Smile

Sorry,I beg to differ. If love forces you to change your behavior altogether, it's not love in the first place. I read a wonderful post here in this forum where TM argued that Ishita wanted Raman to behave as per her likings to shower her love.I never thought TM's prediction would come true so early. And about screen space, well; other than God I don't think anyone has so much time in one's hand to solve so many problems and mysteries of others.

As far as Ahemji is concerned, the actor playing the role himself questioned about his character in a recent news interview. He said he had only two things to say in that show, one is "ji mom", another one is "Gopi, you are wrong"...!!! LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaDharanijaAroraTanyamayu1982PoojaSushItaLoveforlifePrabh.Hayaa.mColt.Pixy

AroraTanya Goldie
AroraTanya
AroraTanya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitasen

Sorry,I beg to differ. If love forces you to change your behavior altogether, it's not love in the first place. I read a wonderful post here in this forum where TM argued that Ishita wanted Raman to behave as per her likings to shower her love.I never thought TM's prediction would come true so early. And about screen space, well; other than God I don't think anyone has so much time in one's hand to solve so many problems and mysteries of others.

As far as Ahemji is concerned, the actor playing the role himself questioned about his character in a recent news interview. He said he had only two things to say in that show, one is "ji mom", another one is "Gopi, you are wrong"...!!! LOLLOL

Thumbs Up ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982Loveforlife

nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
The show is a success because of their leads and raman ishita's chemistry. 
RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Well

Just pray you don't meet post mosquito ishita in your life

She is annoying

You wouldn't have said that about earlier ishita

She was realistic

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dhara88Dharanijageethikamayu1982PoojaSushItasweety_10Prabh.Hayaa.mLoveforlifeColt.Pixy

dhara88 Senior Member
dhara88
dhara88

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i second you..liked ur post..all u hv said..so nothing much to say..
raman pehele shagun ka kutta tha ab ishita ka kutta hai..
aur hum bewakoof hamara time waste kar rahe hai..by guessing who will sleep with whome LOL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sow2428

dhara88 Senior Member
dhara88
dhara88

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Well

Just pray you don't meet post mosquito ishita in your life

She is annoying

You wouldn't have said that about earlier ishita

She was realistic
hahaha..leo.i know u hate mosquito to the core..he will be back soon..hamara khoon chusane ke liye

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikamayu1982PoojaSushItaColt.Pixy

Go to top