India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Overdose of Ishita and Raman is left for guest appearance

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
More than two weeks, Raman is making a mere 2 minutes appearance in each episode and Ishita's presence is about 20 minuses in a 22 minute episode. Overdose of anything ultimately leads to bad digestion. Ishita's character is already butchered, CVs made her dumb, unnecessarily selfless, clueless and over enthusiast. She is no longer the Ishita that we saw during the accident case. And now overdose of her screen space makes it more irritating. Raman's character is also butchered, he's become a puppy of his biwi who appears only for romancing and nodding his head in appreciation of his biwi. YHM's initial huge popularity was because of its strong male lead and his fair screen space. Now Raman has become just another Ahemji.        

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sapna.kyhm_fanApparentlyJayashreeVPriiiiiishika.ksnowyDivan.MyLoveSuVaLovePrajadhara88sudhabalakumaralka2001priyavishu18shiona12anaghaanuzub_airMonalSingh-Vishakha-iyuviAroraTanyamishkatfanfrevrtashug9nabniDharanija4856manjusha7columbiaK.S.geethikaamrithasdivyasnappusssweety_10PoojaSushIta-Ara-LoveforlifeHayaa.mtouch_of_pinkColt.Pixy

AroraTanya Goldie
AroraTanya
AroraTanya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Bang on.
No wonder the show is boring and bland now but perfect for TRP aunties. And guess what, TRP aunties love Ahemji. ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.ishra_7anaghaanuMyLoveSuVamanjusha7nabnigeethikaappussmayu1982PoojaSushIta-Ara-Prabh.

geethavenkatesh Senior Member
geethavenkatesh
geethavenkatesh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Ya u r rightSmile but raman is raman plz dont compare him to ahemji, ya i agree nw a day raman is getting less screen space but once shagun drama starts for sure he ll in action... Raman can never b as ahem Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVashat123anaghaanunabniPiyu97

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
It has been happening for some time EmbarrassedTongue
I think TRP Audience likes to see more of female lead Embarrassed n less of male lead so thats what we getTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharti001JayashreeVnabniPrabh.

nabni Goldie
nabni
nabni

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I loved ur post.

Totally agree with ur views. Overdose of anything is bad.

Is it necessary to show Ishita in each n every scene like calling Shagun for breakfast where her FIL,BILand husband are present. I mean who does that.AngryHow can somebody be so nice and selfless yaar.Thank god she didnt take Shagun to her amma's place for breakfast.

May be i have some problems that i am not able to tolerate Ishita's mahanta.Shocked

Even i am ok with Ishita's concern for Adi(coz of her motherly nature),but i am not at all ok with her concerns for Shagun.Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

minnujoelcharmigulPRAVEENDMDivan.jshree_ramishika.kishra_7shiona12manjusha7PoojaSushItasweety_10Prabh.Hayaa.m

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
bang on...

totally agree...but i think its mainly due to KP's vacation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDivan.SimRiseVsoujanyaPoojaSushItapomegranate

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
ofcourse i agree that raman's screen space is reduced and he has became a puppy in her hands.. dat is bcoz he is madly and high on heels in love with her yaar.. understand na.. he cant always be young angry man.. vo bhi ek aadmi hai.. even he has a heart and feelings.. samja karo na..Wink but for god sake dont damn compare him ahem.. nothing to hurt ahem fans even i like him.. but please... stop comparing raman with ahem.. raman is the UNIQUE in his own way..Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVDivan.anaghaanumischiefSimRiseVsoujanyaPoojaSushIta

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
The overdose of Ishita is the worst when she is the one to find about bloody everything and spells out every little thing  that everyone in the family needs to do!!!AngryAngryAngry Why is she the one to find ablout everything? Why does she need to try and give a solution for everything? Why does she need to behave as if she knows everything and rest all are idiots who have no clue what needs to be done nd what not?? Specially, to Raman, even in matters related to Adi like we saw in the precap today! Raman had fathered him for 6 full years, and loves him alot, so he also knows what needs to be done if his child is in some trouble! She doesnt have a degree in parenting! She behaves like a KNOW-IT-ALLAngry
Why cant the CVs show as Raman trying to help his son! He is his father for crying out loud! He should be the first one to rebond with him! The father that was the most misunderstood! Ishita doesnt need to try and bridge the gap between father and child every single time! She doesnt need to be everywhere!!Confused

The story runs mainly on Raman's life, his past but there is less and less of Raman with every episode!! We want our HERO  back!!!!!!!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

minnujoelApparentlyDivan.jshree_ram-Vishakha-anaghaanunabniDharanijaPiyu97AroraTanyaAnnthewgeethikaJyoePoojaSushItamayu1982sweety_10Prabh.-Ara-Hayaa.mColt.Pixy

Go to top