Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A new ray of light

akanjli Groupbie
akanjli
akanjli

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
surprisingly this post is not about manan but abhi
This guy from his first episode have made a place for himself in my heart where the other characters are already set.
The way he brings smile on nandini's face or the way he irritates mukti and at the same time amazes her are just the small traits of his character because his eyes speak some different words.
He knows that he has little time left but that worry is not able to find the way of blocking his smile, the warm heartfelt laughter which not only makes him forget the truth but also fills joy inside the souls around him who are trying to fight their way from darkness to light.
He has come in their lives to teach them meaning of love, trust and second chances.
Second chances because he is striving to give mukti a realization of the value of her life. I don't think he loves her as of now , maybe he got to know about her story from somewhere . For now he just wants mukti to forget everything and move on and this is something I am sure of . He wants her to realize the importance of this life , the life which he is on the verge to loose.
Only by teasing nandini he also tells her about the second chances. Unknowingly or knowingly , I don't know but every time he talks about Manik he gives her a opportunity to think and remember the moments spend with Manik. Coz thinking about him makes Nandini realize every time that how much she loves her monster and without him she is incomplete.
Abhi had also given nandini a newborn chance at friendship. Nandini has got Manik with her but she needs a friend at time like now to make her smile again, a friend with whom she is comfortable sharing everything.
And at last he makes our monster realize that he can't loose our angle.
In short he is the new ray of light and joy in the darkness that is prevailing over everyone else now.

Sorry about such a long post. I hope you lived through it but like seriously I really love this new character.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skksh_nPaShRun221Parud26backwithabangbaisakh45smitasmitaABCDesiGirl93HTA111kandykandy-mehr-apardh_baLittleWomanarathimshahzHumzykreshamforam.

baisakh45 Goldie
baisakh45
baisakh45

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
i don't want him to die yaar.
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Even i liked him very much n dont want them to end his character ...plz CV's
shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Yaar I don't Abhi to die...I have come to love this character and that to in such a short span of time.i love AbhIni friendship and I want it to get stronger,plz cv's kill or end that Jershad but not Abhi.
Hope a miracle happens for Abhi!
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
He gives hope and i just adore him...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top