•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
finally it is ritesh n his parents got exposed. ritesh was doing all this just to get the property sell it and invest that money in their family business. but the loss in their business and their need for money for investing is all which happened recently right? or is it so that ritesh's falling in love and getting engaged to kirti was also part of their plan? since dolly's marriage he was after nisha then he fell for kirti saying he actually loves kirti which he realized? was all this drama only to get her property n cheat her n run away?

Edited by ipkknd__lover - 9 years ago
I think this was all for money...from the time he wanted to get engaged to Nisha and then fell for Kirti. May be he really fell in love with Kirti but his father manipulated him and got him to do what they came for. I think they were never in loss in business too.
I think ritiesh really fell in love with kirti but bcoz of his parents he did everything...
Guys do u think ritiesh will realize his mistake in future and can make a come back?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think this was all for money...from the time he wanted to get engaged to Nisha and then fell for Kirti. May be he really fell in love with Kirti but his father manipulated him and got him to do what they came for. I think they were never in loss in business too.

may be ? but we clearly don't know what kind of ritesh is? from the beginning i don't feel he remained consistent in his character? but one thing we can say is he is selfish and don't really care about other's feelings and emotions.
I think it was their plan from first. But seeing Nisha Ritesh got it it won't be easy with her. Nishu won't even lat him come close so then he went for Kirti.
glad that kirti had doubts in ritesh before and she could take the reality and remove ritesh from her life. and also from todays episode i guess she is thankful to aman for showing ritesh's truth
I think Kirti will understand that looks, money and being sweet is not what she should be looking at in a life partner.
Yes may be Rithesh n family is debt from the beginning and that's why he kept on telling ki he needs a girl from india .May be to get dowry.
After this Kirti may start thinking seriously about life.Like she used to have so many bfs before n she goes after external beauty.May b they will change her view in finding the love of her life
Originally posted by prachii

Yes may be Rithesh n family is debt from the beginning and that's why he kept on telling ki he needs a girl from india .May be to get dowry.
After this Kirti may start thinking seriously about life.Like she used to have so many bfs before n she goes after external beauty.May b they will change her view in finding the love of her life

n that may be saurav😉😆
Hope it's Saurav and Kirti, but I first want existing drama to tame down a bit before starting a new one. Ritesh ka drama done,but side effects ab dikhega, then Shekhar-Gaya drama will take most of the month, as per the time frame by Cvs, Bechare Ram Singh is still in jungle so they had to bring a replacement.