Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

India-Forums

Akya OS-Promise-Last part updated (Page 3)

sambag Senior Member
sambag
sambag

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Very well written .. At least one more part is needed loved your writing style very much ..
Thanks for the motivation...will surely try to add one more part.

sambag Senior Member
sambag
sambag

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Promise-Part2:

The first thing Akash had to do now was use his network and get into action mode to save Shefali.The little sweet sister of Ananya was his primary focus now. It was not difficult to get in touch with the lady officer as Ananya had mentioned her name during their short convo. He had to do all to help Ananya without her knowledge else that stubborn head would not allow him to do anything. He smiled thinking of his stubborn, severely feminist yet kind hearted lady love.

Meanwhile Ananya reached home and decided to wait to see what Kunal is upto .Is the threat serious or is it some kind of a prank. She had another couple of hours to wait. She decided to inform her family later to avoid unnecessary panic but definitely she would tell them the truth since they deserve to know. As the deadline approached,Shefu's  mailbox beeped and there was a link. No, it was not an empty threat, the first picture was already posted. Ananya fingers started getting clammy with nervousness. She had to now take action and handover what Kunal and his folks wanted. She informed the police officer that  Kunal had provided her the destination where she had to handover the diary to him.Ananya had been born and brought up in Delhi but this place was on the outskirts of the city, a rather dusty and potholed road leading up to the place. She started getting a little scared hoping she would find her way back unharmed and safe. Her best bet was that the police would be able to track her destination and would reach the destination soon and she would just need to hold the dirty men only till they reach, maybe 30mins or may be more, or maybe less. She did not know how long it would be but she had taken up this dangerous mission and she will not look back. Setting her fears aside she turned off her car engine few meters from a house which looked like a dilapidated old building maybe built somewhere during the Mughal era. She took a deep breath and started taking small and cautious steps towards the building.

Akash had informed his team about this development and they were on their way. The police was also coordinating with them and they too reached the spot after an hour of Ananya's arrival. As both the teams stealthily made their way in to the building, gun shots rang through the air, then more gunshots and then there was fire, probably through some hand grenades being thrown. The normally sleepy neighbourhood woke up to the sound of this commotion and police had a hard time blocking the public from coming nearby. Some of culprits had escaped but they had managed to catch Kunal and retrieve some laptops. Although the team was happy with the catch, Akash was still searching for Ananya as the fire raged on. By the time the fire brigade ,Akash found Ananya barely able to walk crouched on one corner. Ananya was surprised and happy to see him there but since the culprits had thrashed her and hurt her leg so she was unable to walk properly. She urged Akash to go from there and save his life since she might not be able to walk out of the fire till the fire brigade personnel came. She said" Akash go from here, apni zindagi bacha lo, I beg of you ".He looked at her and said "apni zindagi hi to bacha raha hoon.I am not going anywhere without you". Finally with the help of the firemen and Akaksh they were able to bring Ananya out. After doing some first aid on her leg, Akash took Ananya in his car and left for the police station to complete the formalities. The press had also reached there and Ananya tried to rush from there before they caught up with her. On the way seeing Ananya all stressed out Akash tried to lighten the situation saying " tum ruk jati thoda footage milta press mein aur kal akhbaron mein tumhare charche hotein".Ananya fumed at this statement and shot back "haan taki apko aur Natasha aur sabko aur mauka milta baatein karne ka".Akash was shocked and in a split second realized that his casual smile to Natasha was taken as his support for her weird remarks on the day Ananya's photo was on the covers. He turned to her and said "I am sorry but I never supported any such remarks neither did I make one". "But Capt. Saluja you sat through it when people were doing the same and never said a word. Of all people you sat through.."Ananya said tearfully. Akash felt the earth would open up now and he could hide in there, he could not see his Ananya crying .How can he tell her that he was jealous of Rohit flirting with her and angry as well so he let his anger rule and chose to look away when she needed him.

As they drove silently through the streets back to Delhi, he asked her why they hit her even after giving what they wanted. At this Ananya replied that she had no intention of handing over the diary. Her plan was to keep them engaged till the police arrived but they probably guessed the motive and started thrashing her to give out the details. How could she handover so critical  informationto the country, Mahima and others involved to them. She had taken a look at the contents and decided not to give it to them. Akash was spellbound and angry with her .He let his voice express it a little .With an acerbic tone he said "Inspite of knowing that there were in some extremely dirty business you had the gals to go alone without the diary and thinking that you of all people can engage them who has no training in this regard. And how were you planning to take on them, with this pepper spray in your bag is it.AK 47 and pepper spray headline news".Ananya lost it hearing this and shouted back "Yes I have no brains so what,jo hota mujhe hota .They would have killed me ..how does it matter to you..u go and get happily settled with Natasha."Akash pressed the brakes so hard that the car swerved to the other side a little. He held Ananya roughly and told her "Yes it does not matter, it does not matter to you that how would I live if something happens to you.And for God's sake get this into your stubborn head that I am in love with you and not with Natasha.". The atmosphere in the car had turned all of a sudden tensed inspite of the cold breeze that was blowing with the onset of winter. Both of them sat silently as they drove back to Akash place. Akash had lost it when Ananya had spoken of dying since he knew she was precariously close to the situation coming true.

He held Ananya's hand and led her into his home and did her first aid .He then brought them two cups of coffee.Akash stood by the window and started sipping his coffee .After a while when he looked back he saw Ananya staring at him and tears flowing down her eyes. He rushed to her held her tight in his embrace. She started sobbing as he held her , as his shirt turned with her incessant sobbing.Akash just held her letting her to shed all her hurt , all her emotions that she had been holding within her. She asked as the sobs subsided "Why Akash, why did you let me away from you then. Why did u let me go through the pain".Akash gave her a glass of water and held her in his embrace and said "I promise I will never do that again, I will tell you everything ".With that he kissed her tears away and showered her with kissed all over her face with all the love he had hoping she trusts him and his love for her.Then he whispered huskily to her "I have never stopped loving you since our Jaipur trip ". As Akash turned to make fresh coffee for her, she held his hand saying she wants to spend some time in his embrace away from all worries, coffee she can have later. Hearing this Akash was overjoyed and he kissed her again. After a couple of hours they both were on their way to the police station where they would complete the formalities and then he would drop her back home.Ananya was blushing a beetroot red as Akash held her hand and kissed it time and again and he would keep saying "I don't know how I lived without seeing you blush.." Both of them smiled with a promise that they had each other and they would face all hurdles together.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21rohinimaneeshaVidyanair8Renessa-AnnieQueen-~~BaBy~AnGel~~neelima_menonkhadupamlil_desi_goddesroseflower_07Annika_Ishqbaazzubiya92

saito Senior Member
saito
saito

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
very beautifully written
enjoyed it
neelima_menon Goldie
neelima_menon
neelima_menon

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Wow amazing :) 
Anzum505 Goldie
Anzum505
Anzum505

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
it was amezing yaar... ohh the promise.. loved it... Keep writting... 
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey really nice do write more os and ss
Renessa Senior Member
Renessa
Renessa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Wow... It was beautiful ... Just Loved reading it... Awesome Smile
krits67 Senior Member
krits67