Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan
Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

Akya OS-Promise-Last part updated

sambag Senior Member
sambag
sambag

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Promise:

The characters here are the same as depicted in the show. Here the difference is Akash is back to Inde and has recovered when this incident of Shefali committing suicide happens. I was so disgusted with this suicide track that tried to give a logical reasoning.

Shefali had become the epicenter of her thoughts. She had no time to think of her heart, her pain.Ananya had left Akash at some corner of her heart and thrown herself to taking care of her family and Shefali.It has been 24 hours Shefali has been hospitalized. She had been subject to tests and counselling but Ananya had never expected this.  The doctor had called her alone to the room and updated her that there were some injuries in Shefali's private parts although it does not look like rape but there are evidences of sexual assault and struggle because there are marks in her body. The lady police officer had questioned her a few personal things about Shefali and held her hands to assure that everything would be fine. Ananya was distraught at this, how could somebody harm that innocent soul. She needed to get to the bottom of it and pretty soon before the culprit gets away.  She was hell bent on knowing the truth and she had visited Shefali after she had left her family at home and confronted her. After a long persuasion Shefali had given out the complete story.

After Ananya had deposited the fees, Shefali had shared the news with Kunal and both had planned to go on a dinner date. After dinner , Kunal had driven her to a deserted road and gagged her up and taken her to a secluded house where he and his friends had almost violated her, stripped her and clicked some obscene photographs.Kunal had threatened her that in the next 48hrs if she does not get the orange diary from Mahima's place then with each passing hour a photo would be uploaded on the net .He had also bragged that they knew the tricks the police follow and nobody would be able to trace them back.Ananya was aghast at what this harmless looking fellow was upto.She had always been a bad judge of characters but such brazenness she never could fathom. She walked out of the room and sank into a chair , the first thought that came to her was to call Akaksh.

No, she could not do that now. She knew he is back after 3 weeks of  leave. She had few times tried to check on him during his leave period but every time she wanted to that she would be reminded of their last interaction in the hospital room and her resolution of moving away from him would become stronger. Her heart as usual would not listen to her resolution and she would drive to his house. She would never go inside and would wait outside to see if Akash would come out for a moment so she could make sure he was fine.Somedays she would be rewarded with the view and immediately she would drive off before Akash could notice.  After 3 weeks of rest he was back to Inde and Ananya had felt further royally ignored. The day her photo had appeared in the cover page of the elite magazine, all her male colleagues had made fun of her or rather made sexist remarks at her. Akash had sat through it without stopping anyone and had smiled when Natasha too had joined them. That day something broke in her, she felt she had freezed,all her emotions had died a slow death. She had gone completely cold, nothing after that affected her, neither Rohit nor Akash, nor Natasha. She reprimanded herself for letting herself getting lost in thoughts and got ready to handle this situation on her own.

Her first stop was the lady police officer .She was quite cordial and helpful including her assistant. Ananya handed over the details of Kunal and she said Shefali would be able to help get the sketches done for the remaining guys in a couple of days. The lady officer had asked Ananya to be ready to offer whatever the culprits want because it might take a little time for them to trace these people. She had also warned that these guys seems to be part of a bigger plot since they were not after money and she would need to rope in the higher intelligence agencies here.Since this will take some time Ananya could try searching for the diary meanwhile in case they needed to give it in exchange for her sister's peace. The next stop was at Mahima's place. She had to do this and tell them what danger Shefali was in. Megha and her mother understood the situation. Although it was difficult for them to part with Mahima's diary as it might be something which would prove Mahima innocent but at the moment Shefali's life was important. All of them started searching every nook and corner of the house and after 5hrs of search found the diary hidden behind a photoframe.Ananya was sure this was something very secretive that might have led to Mahima's death but what. She saw that the diary had a lock and on seeing that Megha informed Ananya the story of the key and that it was with Akaksh.

Why again? Why does fate always bring her to a situation where she needs his help.Ananya sighed but she had no options at the moment. She drove to Akaksh house in the dead of night not even thinking of her safety. Once outside the house she gave a call but he did not pick up but seconds later he called back. Seeing his call Ananya felt her pent up emotions threaten to overwhelm her but she could not be weak now. She needs to be strong and with that determination she informed him that she was waiting outside his house. Within seconds the light of the balcony flickered and there stood Captain Akaksh Saluja...once Ananya's Akash, she thought sadly. She walked up to him and showed him the diary and asked for the key. Before he could ask she told Shefali's story in short and again asked the key. Seeing Akash hesitating she said " Don't even think of saying that you have lost or misplaced the key. I am not probably smart and intelligent like you but I am not a fool. I have common sense to understand that you were being attacked not for no reason, even though you lied to me, you are part of some risky business. Now the only thing I don't know is which side of the table are you". Her words were like a whiplash to Akaksh. He asked her with all hope to see the Ananya he knew "which side do you think I am".Ananya smiled a sarcastic smile and said "Actually I don't need to think where u are because I frankly don't care. I am here for my sister and I will not leave till I have the key."Akash could not believe what he heard. The kind-hearted Ananya was lost somewhere. Here stood somebody who was as cold as stone and has lost all emotions. He asked her to come and wait inside the house as he searches for the key. Once inside his room Akash had tears in his eyes. He had shunned Ananya to protect her from being harmed and here he had killed her. The Ananya he knew was lost , the smile was gone, the blossoming beautiful face was lost. She has changed to a body without a soul. When he came out to handover the key he saw she had not even taken a seat and was standing at the door waiting for him to be back. Once she had the key she opened the diary and looked at Akaksh and said " I do not want to be indebted to you so you can make a copy of the pages in the diary if you want".Akash simply nodded and took some copies of the written pages and gave it back to her.

She thanked him and was on her way out when the pain in his shoulder shot up and Akash gasped aloud.Ananya turned back and saw him crouch and she ran as fast as her legs could carry. She bent down and held Akash and brought him inside and started in a wifey mode "Why don't you take care of yourself. What if I was not around? Have somebody in the house. How will you manage?Let's go to the doctor first thing to check this. Its not good to keep this nagging pain."Akash smiled at her concern and they had an eyelock but it was interrupted by a call on his phone. Ananya noticed Natasha's name flashing on the screen and came back to her senses. Immediately she said "Sorry Captain Saluja for encroaching on your personal time and disturbing you at this hour" and ran out of the house.Akash smiled with tears in his eyes "You care Ananya, you do and hope is still alive because my Ananya is alive and Akash lives at some corner of her heart." He remembered one day in the cockpit he had told Ananya " suno sabki karo apni dil ki".He promised himself that he is henceforth going to do that. As the sun rose heralding the beginning of a new day , Akash looked at Ananya's retreating figure and promised to himself that he will bring his Ananya back and he would not rest till he does that .He will make her smile again, laugh again, dress up for him again, blush again when he would look admiringly at her.

Edited by sambag - 02 January 2015 at 9:56am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288sandy13jsmmasrohinimaneeshaJAfanRenessaMahi_ButtVidyanair8iluvrainaarti~~BaBy~AnGel~~neelima_menonKBfanNo1-AnnieQueen-minammakhadupamkritzzz_ArSharoseflower_07Shruti11Annika_IshqbaazJusticeDenied17

saito Senior Member
saito
saito

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
so sweet loved it, pls continue and pm me
but can u tell me what happened to Akash in this line when the pain in his shoulder shot up and Akash gasped aloud. was he injured again?
sambag Senior Member
sambag
sambag

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saito

so sweet loved it, pls continue and pm me
but can u tell me what happened to Akash in this line when the pain in his shoulder shot up and Akash gasped aloud. was he injured again?
Thanks for the compliment. When he had got hurt in the hostage drama he had hurt near his shoulder ,I was referring to the old pain. That's why Ananya says its a nagging pain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneesha

Annika_Ishqbaaz IF-Sizzlerz
Annika_Ishqbaaz
Annika_Ishqbaaz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Beautiful n emotional...
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Beautiful