The 7 Rakshaks (Page 3)

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Yeah right. Stalker.ApproveLOL
I think it's something similar. Given that Charles' garora is not only smaller but also to one side it may be something where when the 7 garoras meet they create a larger and more significant image. And when you have such things there is usually one center point. Rudra could be the center garora and the 6 other garoras go around him.
You know after today's episode I feel that maybe Punnu is also a garora. They haven't shown any tattoo on him yet, but he also got pulled towards Rudra just like Charles. Maybe that's another twist awaiting us: Punnu as a garora.

Punnu Tiwari as a garuda.. Hmm! Could be.. I thought he's just a little dumb... So he's just a sidekick.. Chamcha type. But MAYYBE it's an age thing. He's much younger than Rudra and that's why he's more bhola.Big smile See, Charles is intelligent as well. So tomorrow when they show them as grown up adults - and if Punnu Tiwari is STILL being slapped by Pandit ji- tohh it's obvio he's not a garuda! LOL
I think the girl (Rudra's GF) would be one too! LOL - coz it'll be cute.. LOL LOL

I also thought that girl may be Rakshak
It would look good to view onscreen

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalovegurti

do u guys think punnu could be one of 7
chance are rare but as MK is full of surprise so anything possible here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaluvmaaneet

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
nope, i don't think that punnu tiwary is a rakshak or rakshak.
Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
and if you guys did not notice, i think charles has a sharp eye, like eagle or garuda, that's is ability.
prav2 Senior Member
prav2
prav2

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Hi LOL I have been watching MahaKumbh from Day 1 -so just to be clear, I am not stalking ROFL Tongue I had a question so I thought I'd look here! LOL
Charles, the 2nd rakshak, was supposed to have the same powers but still his wounds didn't heal? How come his regenerative skills are lacking? And he could also not gauge the speed of that bullet coming towards him- like Rudra could- why?
So may be u guys are right- Rudra could be the main Rakshak- and has the max powers. The garuda (humanoid bird) on his back is placed centrally.. And Charles had his tattoo on the right shoulder. Also, the guys at Poland are just beginning to understand all this- what would they know anyway! LOL Thanks guys- found what I was looking for through your discussion! Thumbs Up Embarrassed

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yeah right. Stalker.ApproveLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I think it's something similar. Given that Charles' garora is not only smaller but also to one side it may be something where when the 7 garoras meet they create a larger and more significant image. And when you have such things there is usually one center point. Rudra could be the center garora and the 6 other garoras go around him.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">You know after today's episode I feel that maybe Punnu is also a garora. They haven't shown any tattoo on him yet, but he also got pulled towards Rudra just like Charles. Maybe that's another twist awaiting us: Punnu as a garora.</font>

Interesting post and ya i too feel rudra should be the central focus but i doubt if ponnu could be a protector i feel the protectors share a bond of brotherhood and ponnus relation with rudra seem to be one of a god and a devotee..He himself considered him as hanuman to his ram
So i feel he would have an important role to play but not one as a protector.Anyway just my guess based on what's shown now.There could very well be a twist as you say...All in all its getting more and more interesting...

JAHHNAVI

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Punnu Tiwari as a garuda.. Hmm! Could be.. I thought he's just a little dumb... So he's just a sidekick.. Chamcha type. But MAYYBE it's an age thing. He's much younger than Rudra and that's why he's more bhola.Big smile See, Charles is intelligent as well. So tomorrow when they show them as grown up adults - and if Punnu Tiwari is STILL being slapped by Pandit ji- tohh it's obvio he's not a garuda! LOL
I think the girl (Rudra's GF) would be one too! LOL - coz it'll be cute.. LOL LOL

Yeah but Charles is also older than Rudra. I don't think the age matters. I think it's just that they were all born within the same time frame (say 3 or 4 years).

The girl could be one as well, but how would they show her garora?

Just because he's slapped around doesn't mean he isn't a garora. He is brave. Else he would never run away from his father, stand by his promise to Rudra, or run after to stop Rudra.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIsnehaluvmaaneetMaaneetDeewangi

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prav2

Interesting post and ya i too feel rudra should be the central focus but i doubt if ponnu could be a protector i feel the protectors share a bond of brotherhood and ponnus relation with rudra seem to be one of a god and a devotee..He himself considered him as hanuman to his ram
So i feel he would have an important role to play but not one as a protector.Anyway just my guess based on what's shown now.There could very well be a twist as you say...All in all its getting more and more interesting...

Yet Hanuman and Ram were brothers in some way as well. Just because you're a devotee of someone it doesn't mean that you aren't brothers. And Punnu thinks of himself as a devotee, but Rudra referred to Punnu as a brother. He said yesterday "Tum mujhe aapna bhai maante ho naa?"

But it's just an idea. Who knows what will actually happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prav2JAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yeah but Charles is also older than Rudra. I don't think the age matters. I think it's just that they were all born within the same time frame (say 3 or 4 years).</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The girl could be one as well, but how would they show her garora?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Just because he's slapped around doesn't mean he isn't a garora. He is brave. Else he would never run away from his father, stand by his promise to Rudra, or run after to stop Rudra.</font>
Ok I gave it another thought after reading everyone's replies and I still don't think Punnu is a garuda.. Remember, how startled Pundit Ji was when Rudra narrated his entire kundli to him. If Punnu was even half intelligent as Rudra, Pundit Ji would have known.
2nd hint:- I don't remember seeing any tattoo on young Punnu's body when he dressed up as Hanuman Ji during that Ramleela function. Pundit Ji would've also instantly recognized his child is special, if he had any such markings on his body.
3rd hint: Pundit Ji's astrological skills are quite impressive- he correctly predicted that Rudra is 'inauspicious' as those living around him would always be in danger- when he met Maai at the ghats after Rudra saved him from drowning. If Pundit's own son would've been a garuda he would've seen it in his astrological charts (kundli) & deemed him gifted or cursed as well.
So, I still believe Punnu is just a sidekick. He's very seedha saadha and has been intrigued by his bhaiya's special powers since day 1. SmileHe really thinks he's an avatar of 'Ram Ji' or Shiv Ji(Rudra). That's what has kept them together..

Athene

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mahakumbh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index