Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this is getting better and better.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ah so this new boy that has entered is another Rakshak just like Rudra. And they didn't find each other. They just met. So no matter what the SS tries these 7 will come together because that's just how it is supposed to.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">A new mystery has been added! Looking forward to it!</font>

Hi 😆 I have been watching MahaKumbh from Day 1 -so just to be clear, I am not stalking 🤣 😛 I had a question so I thought I'd look here! 😆
Charles, the 2nd rakshak, was supposed to have the same powers but still his wounds didn't heal? How come his regenerative skills are lacking? And he could also not gauge the speed of that bullet coming towards him- like Rudra could- why?
So may be u guys are right- Rudra could be the main Rakshak- and has the max powers. The garuda (humanoid bird) on his back is placed centrally.. And Charles had his tattoo on the right shoulder. Also, the guys at Poland are just beginning to understand all this- what would they know anyway! 😆 Thanks guys- found what I was looking for through your discussion! 👍🏼 😳
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Hi 😆 I have been watching MahaKumbh from Day 1 -so just to be clear, I am not stalking 🤣 😛 I had a question so I thought I'd look here! 😆
Charles, the 2nd rakshak, was supposed to have the same powers but still his wounds didn't heal? How come his regenerative skills are lacking? And he could also not gauge the speed of that bullet coming towards him- like Rudra could- why?
So may be u guys are right- Rudra could be the main Rakshak- and has the max powers. The garuda (humanoid bird) on his back is placed centrally.. And Charles had his tattoo on the right shoulder. Also, the guys at Poland are just beginning to understand all this- what would they know anyway! 😆 Thanks guys- found what I was looking for through your discussion! 👍🏼 😳

Yeah right. Stalker.  😆

I think it's something similar. Given that Charles' garora is not only smaller but also to one side it may be something where when the 7 garoras meet they create a larger and more significant image. And when you have such things there is usually one center point. Rudra could be the center garora and the 6 other garoras go around him.

You know after today's episode I feel that maybe Punnu is also a garora. They haven't shown any tattoo on him yet, but he also got pulled towards Rudra just like Charles. Maybe that's another twist awaiting us: Punnu as a garora.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This aspect of the & rakshaks is extremely fascinating and interesting.

Another dimension to the whole mytho...

Ok I have to say this...Little Rudra is simply electrifying, Splendid and gorgeous Little Lad...as the Super Hero.

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Yeah right. Stalker.😆
I think it's something similar. Given that Charles' garora is not only smaller but also to one side it may be something where when the 7 garoras meet they create a larger and more significant image. And when you have such things there is usually one center point. Rudra could be the center garora and the 6 other garoras go around him.
You know after today's episode I feel that maybe Punnu is also a garora. They haven't shown any tattoo on him yet, but he also got pulled towards Rudra just like Charles. Maybe that's another twist awaiting us: Punnu as a garora.

Punnu Tiwari as a garuda.. Hmm! Could be.. I thought he's just a little dumb... So he's just a sidekick.. Chamcha type. But MAYYBE it's an age thing. He's much younger than Rudra and that's why he's more bhola.😃 See, Charles is intelligent as well. So tomorrow when they show them as grown up adults - and if Punnu Tiwari is STILL being slapped by Pandit ji- tohh it's obvio he's not a garuda! 😆
I think the girl (Rudra's GF) would be one too! 😆 - coz it'll be cute.. LOL 😆
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
do u guys think punnu could be one of 7
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Punnu Tiwari as a garuda.. Hmm! Could be.. I thought he's just a little dumb... So he's just a sidekick.. Chamcha type. But MAYYBE it's an age thing. He's much younger than Rudra and that's why he's more bhola.😃 See, Charles is intelligent as well. So tomorrow when they show them as grown up adults - and if Punnu Tiwari is STILL being slapped by Pandit ji- tohh it's obvio he's not a garuda! 😆
I think the girl (Rudra's GF) would be one too! 😆 - coz it'll be cute.. LOL 😆

I also thought that girl may be Rakshak
It would look good to view onscreen
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

do u guys think punnu could be one of 7

chance are rare but as MK is full of surprise so anything possible here
Arijit007 thumbnail
nope, i don't think that punnu tiwary is a rakshak or rakshak.
Arijit007 thumbnail
and if you guys did not notice, i think charles has a sharp eye, like eagle or garuda, that's is ability.