Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

The 7 Rakshaks

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Ah so this new boy that has entered is another Rakshak just like Rudra. And they didn't find each other. They just met. So no matter what the SS tries these 7 will come together because that's just how it is supposed to.

A new mystery has been added! Looking forward to it!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesHannibalLecterparas99prav2charutajyo_loveurlifeKusum04ddsoapsSadia_JenAmSindhuMenonJAHHNAVINeel_MBinKuchKahe.MaaneetDeewangifairy_talessashashyamBeingBlunt-Swetha-

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
yes today episode has solve the mystery so rudra is rakshak a garuda ,Thumbs Up and the new boy chales is also same but i think he dosent has that much power as rudra has , his tatoo was looking little different from rudra Confusedoh maybe rudra is main rakshak a main garuda, and he might meet other 5 rakshaks in future just like he meet this boy. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesparas99AtheneSadia_JenAmSindhuMenonBinKuchKahe.BeingBlunt

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
^ Well given that tomorrow Gautam is entering it looks like the remaining 5 rakshaks will be shown at that time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prav2Sadia_JenAm

Sadia_JenAm IF-Dazzler
Sadia_JenAm
Sadia_JenAm

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flamenco

yes today episode has solve the mystery so rudra is rakshak a garuda ,Thumbs Up and the new boy chales is also same but i think he dosent has that much power as rudra has , his tatoo was looking little different from rudra Confusedoh maybe rudra is main rakshak a main garuda, and he might meet other 5 rakshaks in future just like he meet this boy.

Mayb he's the leader of the 7 rakshaks...Mahakumbh getting more interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prav2fairy_tales

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I think rudra is leader of all rakshak and have maximum power Now I think one by one remaining rakshak will appear Today's episode is 10/10
napster Goldie
napster
napster

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i am new to this show. sound intersting. how are the trp rating of the show? did not find a post about weekly rating so asking here Smile
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cornia_JenAm

Originally posted by flamenco

Mayb he's the leader of the 7 rakshaks...Mahakumbh getting more interesting

That sounds like a good idea. 
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by napster

i am new to this show. sound intersting. how are the trp rating of the show? did not find a post about weekly rating so asking hereSmile

trp is 1.8 for first week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napster

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index