Jodha Akbar

OS Salim- Haunted past - Page 2

Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hlw evry one ... i also want to read the os n ol ff n ss daastane mohabbat; lawaris and jashn e bahar bt they r not visible to me on screen... if these stories r only for pm so kindly plz add me in pm coz i also want to.read the stories plzzz plZZ PLZZZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ZAIDImabaddat

hlw evry one ... i also want to read the os n ol ff n ss daastane mohabbat; lawaris and jashn e bahar bt they r not visible to me on screen... if these stories r only for pm so kindly plz add me in pm coz i also want to.read the stories plzzz plZZ PLZZZ

I actually deleted the ffs as they are old or did not have enough viewers

I am not sure I have copies may be of the OS but not of dastan e mohobaat
Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
u dnt hve the copies of jashn e bahar lawaris n haunted os n othr ff xcpt dastane mohabbat... if u have cpies of rest of ff n ss n os thn plz do add me in pm.list i vl b highly thank full to u plzzz
Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
thanks for pm me n os jus awsme .. wen vl u pm me in rest of ol ur fan fictions ... 😕 m sory for demandng more bt ur ff sounds intrestng lyk jashn e bahar amer wedding n jo call shensha n many others so for dat nly i want to read ur ol ff so plz pm me its a humble request to u n yes i really appreciate ur skills
Sweetshruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Good OS... very well written
thank u for pm
sridevihota777 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's nice is.thnx to pm me.