Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

RAMAN ADI'S BIOLOGICAL FATHER!!! DAMM IT WHY??? (Page 2)

chinyere Senior Member
chinyere
chinyere

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Raman always cherish adi's birth in his life but honestly i felt that was worst thing happend in raman's life..At first i taught having shagun as his wife in his life is the worst thing ..but raman throwed shagun easily from his life but he can't throw adi like that because he was his biological father..damm it Angry this truth always irritates me. Why can't raman be only ruhi's father.Ruhi is an angel in his life she gave lots of happiness in raman's life.But adi is a devil in raman's life he only gave pain to him.. Angry Angry Angry .Adi only deserve to be ashok's son..

I was hoping and wishing for the same that Adi is really Ashok or some other rich man son coz Adi is just torment and a burden on the Bhalla's and Raman. I am sorry but adi's behavior is just downright atrocious for a child..EVen though he was away from his father and grandparents for 6 yrs he still had a mother and a male in his life... For at least 5 years Adi had both his parents living with him... Ruhi was never that fortunate.Her mother left her when she was 6 mths old, the child never bonded with both parents.Yes her grandparents were there but they couldn't fulfill the roles of parents.Raman was never always there for Ruhi,but yet Ruhi is still so loving and caring unlike Adi who had his whole family for a few years before they separated.Ruhi was not that lucky. But yet Adi has more of a horrible attitude.
It is only when Ishita came into Ruhi's life that Ruhi's life changed. But for that 6 years she without a mother. Ruhi Is a person who wants people to be happy ,adi on the other hand needs people to make him happy at the expense of the people sacrificing their happiness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl2291

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhiasthana9

So true worst is yet to come. .
But d only hope is nw raman is madly in love with ishita.. so he vl nt give in to dis wish of adi.. only if ishita does nt try to act mahaan as always

hope so
sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinyere

Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Raman always cherish adi's birth in his life but honestly i felt that was worst thing happend in raman's life..At first i taught having shagun as his wife in his life is the worst thing ..but raman throwed shagun easily from his life but he can't throw adi like that because he was his biological father..damm it Angry this truth always irritates me. Why can't raman be only ruhi's father.Ruhi is an angel in his life she gave lots of happiness in raman's life.But adi is a devil in raman's life he only gave pain to him.. Angry Angry Angry .Adi only deserve to be ashok's son..

I was hoping and wishing for the same that Adi is really Ashok or some other rich man son coz Adi is just torment and a burden on the Bhalla's and Raman. I am sorry but adi's behavior is just downright atrocious for a child..EVen though he was away from his father and grandparents for 6 yrs he still had a mother and a male in his life... For at least 5 years Adi had both his parents living with him... Ruhi was never that fortunate.Her mother left her when she was 6 mths old, the child never bonded with both parents.Yes her grandparents were there but they couldn't fulfill the roles of parents.Raman was never always there for Ruhi,but yet Ruhi is still so loving and caring unlike Adi who had his whole family for a few years before they separated.Ruhi was not that lucky. But yet Adi has more of a horrible attitude.
It is only when Ishita came into Ruhi's life that Ruhi's life changed. But for that 6 years she without a mother. Ruhi Is a person who wants people to be happy ,adi on the other hand needs people to make him happy at the expense of the people sacrificing their happiness.

So true!!

Go to top