Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome epi! 
Cruel Sahir was awesome! I meant HC was superb! Ra zoo was superb with her emotions! Now I don't understand the purpose! He did everything to get Arzoo out of Zaks life! Now if zaks denied marrying Sam.. Deal isn't happening! And Sahir made Arzoo hate him! Why?  
Loving the show...
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
harshad is stupendous ...no words for him  aftr every epi ..the only thing i say is hc is super.πŸ‘.he is gud in every emotions.πŸ‘.and today the hand hurting scene uff...made me feel the pain and me gt scared too
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tht was one CLASS scene n dialogue 😳 coming from very own talenthouse Mr.Chopda BANG ON πŸ‘
his tears his self attack his pain his fake brave face in front of Aarzoo n Alvira then his dailogue 'Aur Aarzoo ko Kya ' β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

Loved him more n more in today's episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Embedded image permalink
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu_25

Awesome epi! 

Cruel Sahir was awesome! I meant HC was superb! Ra zoo was superb with her emotions! Now I don't understand the purpose! He did everything to get Arzoo out of Zaks life! Now if zaks denied marrying Sam.. Deal isn't happening! And Sahir made Arzoo hate him! Why?  
Loving the show...

The mystery remains a mystery...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
The next few epis should hopefully clarify...because Sahir has something in mind when he denies rehmans claim..let's see!
prettypri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bujee09

Tht was one CLASS scene n dialogue 😳 coming from very own talenthouse Mr.Chopda BANG ON πŸ‘

his tears his self attack his pain his fake brave face in front of Aarzoo n Alvira then his dailogue 'Aur Aarzoo ko Kya ' β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

Loved him more n more in today's episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Embedded image permalink

He doesn't need anyone telling him his faults or making him feel guilty does he??
What an expression Harshad...πŸ‘
prettypri thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehaarshi09

harshad is stupendous ...no words for him  aftr every epi ..the only thing i say is hc is super.πŸ‘.he is gud in every emotions.πŸ‘.and today the hand hurting scene uff...made me feel the pain and me gt scared too

Oh yes...it looked scarily real for sure!
The way he made a fist and watched the blood drip...he is hurting himself terribly....
And no one as usual can see!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sahir is one complicated character ... you think you understand him ... the next minute you don't ... I am not sure if that is a good thing on part of makers ... I mean suspense is good but what's the point in creating so much suspense that the actual story is lost some where? The actual story was about Sahir's pain, his past ... what has made him like this and right now i don't think viewers are even thinking about that! 

Coming to yesterday's episode I must say if writers wrote Sahir well ... Harshad made him epic ... their are so many times where u feel script is weak ... or its' incomplete but HC makes sure you always see and understand Sahir's POV with his depiction! The way the story telling has been and how it has been zaki the saint, arzoo the poor soul I don't think anyone would even relate to Sahir if it wasn't for some amazing acting! 

Starting from the hug ... it was clear he wanted to hold her one last time before he let go of her forever 

Then him struggling to tell the truth knowing very well that is not what his heart wants, Then him wanting to hold her when she broke down, turning back ... then leaving ... later in his room ... the pain, the suffering, the self torture ... to asking where life has brought him, to telling alvira all he wanted was the deal, to telling her what his heart wants is something that can be debated later, to the coldness mask with which he told arzoo it was all a game! 

From heart broken, to hurt, to anger, to coldness ... he did it all so brilliantly ... he makes u want to reach out and comfort sahir ... he brings out the vulnerability so so well 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago