Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sahir: mera dil Bhi toota hai :-( (Page 2)

achulikerr Groupbie
achulikerr
achulikerr

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Broken Heart

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
My poor poor babies Sahir and Aarzoo both heartbroken Broken Heart Cry

HARSHAD AND SHIVYA ROCKSClap bas keh diya Approve

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by ecrivain

Pri it was HC at his best ..actually one of the best cos when I say best he jumps a notch higher 
sahir has not only CAUSED pain he is panes himself 
The guy has a shattered heart which has been trampled over and now the pain is unbearable so much so tht he inflicts pain on himself Ouch

Anyway putting everything aside ..I have a genuine question LOL
Now that the fake Romance is over n ARZOO is heart broken n zaki knows ARZOO loves sahir ..umm wht was the outcome LOL
I doubt zaki will marry Sam Shocked

Sooo wht was the result of the whole track Cry?.exceot HC making Me fall in love with him AGN LOL

Umm if you dont count them going back to square one.

The only logical explanation being...he realized zaki wasnt going to marry sam in her presence. She said yes to him but he didnt want to cheat her. So he broke her heart and pushed her away so that she leaves the house... he was very particular about that to her na...and maybe after that he plans to somehow get zaki married off to samaira. 

Of course he hadnt anticipated what happened to aarzoo. 

P.s HC makes you fall in love with him every day yaa Heart

Ari... He told Alvira that zaki now knows arzoo doesn't love him... But that was accomplished without the proposal right?
Why did he go this far??
And I don't know if he anticipated or not but Zaki is seeming more angelic to arzoo now..Ouch.. So I don't get how this helped the deal..

I do know he deliberately made her hate him.. Hurting himself and her.. He inflicted pain on them both and questioned why life was forcing him to... Can't be the deal needed this right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Either he has gone mad or he plans to make us mad. Silly
BAS no other thoughts or explanations..Ermm
this guy is beyond me Stern Smile
This guy is a trend setter for hindi shows .. No wonder, his character keeps u at the edge of your seat ..Embarrassed
Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Pri .I just don't understand wht is happening in the show ...I mean don't get me wrong but so many tracks were there n I was Happy they got on the love track and stuff n I was optimistic too but I got a "babuji KA Thullu " ..now I m a confused soul ...

And ur right if sahir tells Rehman to buzz off n ARZOO is alreay away from him will he get zaki n ARZOO close Shocked

Don't tell me yaar the possibilities are endless ...The prob is I just don't get the tracks Ouch

prettypri

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

How amazing his every action and word was, exactly what he was not supposed to say.. wasnt he supposed to tell her the truth and earn sympathy ? wasnt he supposed to break her heart to get his deal done ? Wow Sahir, when you fail to do what you had been so determined about and get weaken in your love, you paint yourself completely black in front of the girl whom you have started to love ? This could not get more hurtful Pri..
Arzoo saw, and heard what Sahir wanted her to see and hear, and he did that deliberately, pushed her so far that even if someday she feels that he needs her, she remembers this and never reaches him, Sahir does not want arzoo in this mess anymore...
He was right when he said that he was fedup of all this, yes he was guilty and fedup of betraying her, and thus he has put a full stop in it...

All io know is that, this is the exact action which i expected from Sahir, even he did not express his heartbreak in front of Alvira .. Good, i was happy that he atleast expressed in his solitude.. 

Yayyy, dil tora sahir ne, dil toota sahir ka, sabkuch sahir ne kiya and phir mohabbat sahir se hi huya mujko..Day Dreaming

Yes Sun... He painted himself black... Yes he pushed her so far away that she wouldn't look back.. Telling her he risked her life... Mocking his celebration of her birthday... He told it all in as negative a way as possible... This was definitely to get her away from him... 

And yes he was fed up... He didn't want to continue this farce... He told her everything... I was wishing arzoo would turn just when he said he was tired of loving her... She would have seen the lie for what it was... His love isn't a lie... Him saying it is a lie is the actual lieOuch

TeAmo_Messi

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Heart wrecking episode Cry it was terrible to see arzoo in that state and I really ended up having tears in my eyes.
Sahir is pushing arzoo away bcoz he knows he cannot go on with arzoo with his martial status ...neither he is divorced nor his wife is dead ... So what next push her hard so that she goes away ...hates him ... But still be able to start a fresh life over a period of time ...

Arzoo ...oh poor soul... My heart goes for her ...the pain on hearing I am a married man ... Totally put her down ...the things that she hated all her life now comes back in her life...
Zaki proves to be a true friend consoling arzoo .
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Ari... He told Alvira that zaki now knows arzoo doesn't love him... But that was accomplished without the proposal right? he was just bluffing before alvira so he isnt made out. Atleast thats what i felt. He never shares his true feelings with anyone anyways.
Why did he go this far?? remember at the start he tried to blackmail zaki...saying you marry sam...i'll tell aarzoo the truth...maybe he was hoping for that...when he realized it wasnt happening he told her himself because he didnt want her to know from anyone else and be even more hurt. 
And I don't know if he anticipated or not but Zaki is seeming more angelic to arzoo now..Ouch.. So I don't get how this helped the deal.. Aarzoo never saw zaki as anything more than a friend. she always saw him in a good light. This wont make much of a diff i feel. Cause she will be so drowned in her pain. She would become sahir2. she wouldnt have the focus to focus on zaki. And the deal well...Allah knows when this 1000 crore ki deal will happen and how...i have no idea.!!! Guess karne layak bhi nahi hai ye madness

I do know he deliberately made her hate him.. Hurting himself and her.. He inflicted pain on them both and questioned why life was forcing him to... Can't be the deal needed this right? Nope that was for him. And he pushed her away so that he doesnt hurt her further. "if you truly love someone let them go" He had heard her confessions... Her promises... he knew she wouldnt go away from him just aisehi...so he had to do it the hard way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuhaprettypri

Go to top