Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --Ari--

he has a real knack for choosing the most amazing characters thats for sure... 
prem and raghav were THE most epic ones ❀️ 

why do u even miss Onu ? godd that chatracter had me in total and official pagalpan mode.. but 2day as a fan its such a happy day, i always wanted him to do smething dark and intense and sahir is certainly the man of my fangirl heart, saddistic pleasure .. ufff
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

why do u even miss Onu ? godd that chatracter had me in total and official pagalpan mode.. but 2day as a fan its such a happy day, i always wanted him to do smething dark and intense and sahir is certainly the man of my fangirl heart, saddistic pleasure .. ufff

Haha i love onu too... but the story ended on a very bad note... the fake pagalpan... took away half of the intensity and angst of the char... and it just felt like the char wasnt done full justice...thinking of TL and SB still makes me feel bad...the stories didnt get their due...but atleast raghav as a char was developed in whatever less time he had...we never really got to see anurag completely...so though i love the story alot...prem and raghav were my fav ❀️ 

i dont know if i made sense there πŸ˜†

And about the dark part i agree too...such roles are always more challenging and fun to watch...even the sadist in me enjoys them alot...Sahir is undoubtedly harshads best...and he continues to outdo himself everyday
Edited by --Ari-- - 9 years ago

Haha i love onu too... but the story ended on a very bad note... the fake pagalpan... took away half of the intensity and angst of the char... and it just felt like the char wasnt done full justice...thinking of TL and SB still makes me feel bad...the stories didnt get their due...but atleast raghav as a char was developed in whatever less time he had...we never really got to see anurag completely...so though i love the story alot...prem and raghav were my fav ❀️ 

i dont know if i made sense there πŸ˜†

And about the dark part i agree too...such roles are always more challenging and fun to watch...even the sadist in me enjoys them alot...Sahir is undoubtedly harshads best...and he continues to outdo himself everyday

Sahir is not only harshad's, but Gul Khan's best too.. Sahir does not have a slight correlation with her past male leads, he has been given a full central part, and yes grey means gery, and that does not even mean manhandling the female lead.. and Sahir has a brain too, thank god.. 
honestly, i never watched any gul khan show because none of them appealed to me, and when i started watching humsafars , ppl had scared me that all Maan, ASR and Asad were just same, so Sahir will be no different.. and Allah knows, how this fangirl heart has thanked him once it was obvious that sahir is completely different, infact after 4 months, none of us can still predict what he will do tomorrow, thats how interesting, deceptive and charismatic his character is, totally worthy of our time...
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Sahir is not only harshad's, but Gul Khan's best too.. Sahir does not have a slight correlation with her past male leads, he has been given a full central part, and yes grey means gery, and that does not even mean manhandling the female lead.. and Sahir has a brain too, thank god.. 

honestly, i never watched any gul khan show because none of them appealed to me, and when i started watching humsafars , ppl had scared me that all Maan, ASR and Asad were just same, so Sahir will be no different.. and Allah knows, how this fangirl heart has thanked him once it was obvious that sahir is completely different, infact after 4 months, none of us can still predict what he will do tomorrow, thats how interesting, deceptive and charismatic his character is, totally worthy of our time...

Agreed its refreshing to see a diff ML for once who has such layers. But then again it can also be HC who brings out more subtleties in his char. Either way sahir is one force to reckon with and not only him but the show in itself is so unpredictable... we keep guessing and predicting and all our predictions always go out of the window... Thats the fun and best part of the show apart from HC that even though it doesnt make sense at times...atleast it keeps you glued thinking what next? 
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agreed its refreshing to see a diff ML for once who has such layers. But then again it can also be HC who brings out more subtleties in his char. Either way sahir is one force to reckon with and not only him but the show in itself is so unpredictable... we keep guessing and predicting and all our predictions always go out of the window... Thats the fun and best part of the show apart from HC that even though it doesnt make sense at times...atleast it keeps you glued thinking what next? 

He keeps you guessing...I mean he switches expressions and emotions so fast and so clearly that you can't conclude anything...just when you think yes...I have this figured..Sahir is cruel...he switches to a vulnerable and hurt Man...and you cry with him...and then the next moment he does something that makes you think..was it all cold blooded business??
It's all so realistic that all of it appears real...all the layers are in place...
He is the most intriguing character I have seen for sure...not run of the mill and certainly not predictable...he shocks,...pleases...pains...everything really well...and kudos to HC for that!

And yes...love him...hate him...bash him..but you simply cannot ignore him...that's the truthπŸ˜‰
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My POV is that Sahir has told her everything for two reasons, One, he knows that sooner or later Zaki will tell her everything, and Arzoo does trust Zaki, she will believe his version of things and there are others in the family like KA who might reveal his marital status too, so why not preempt them, Since he was the one who started the game, it was only justified that he ended it as well. 
Second being, as we all have discussed before that no relationship should be based on lies. Yeah he has hurt her terribly and he is going to face the consequences too and he knows that well. Though he fell in love with her in the process, it doesn't take away the fact that he started it on a lie, she deserves to know that. He has to wipe the slate clean if he ever hopes to have a future with her. 

Zaki will not agree to marry Samaira, Sahir knows that, especially after pushing away Arzoo so brutally because Zaki will dance on the chance to make Arzoo his now. But he still tells Alvira to ask Zaki to prepare for marriage with Sam?  Why? What is he gambling for now? Is he hoping that Arzoo will reject Zaki's love once she finds out and that might get Zaki out of the I love and want Arzoo zone finally ?  Arzoo has promised him that she will love only him, is he taking a chance based on that ? But Arzoo and Zaki may yet surprise him again, just when he thinks he has got them where he wants, both of them mess up his plans completely. πŸ˜†

God so many possibilities ! Sahir is a difficult puzzle to solve and like Arzoo said, what his next step will be no one knows, even he doesn't because he changes his moves depending on the situation he is in. This week is going to be a difficult one, just hope the story becomes positive in the coming new year and we end up getting some amazing SAAZ moments again. 
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: true2heart

My POV is that Sahir has told her everything for two reasons, One, he knows that sooner or later Zaki will tell her everything, and Arzoo does trust Zaki, she will believe his version of things and there are others in the family like KA who might reveal his marital status too, so why not preempt them, Since he was the one who started the game, it was only justified that he ended it as well. 

Second being, as we all have discussed before that no relationship should be based on lies. Yeah he has hurt her terribly and he is going to face the consequences too and he knows that well. Though he fell in love with her in the process, it doesn't take away the fact that he started it on a lie, she deserves to know that. He has to wipe the slate clean if he ever hopes to have a future with her. 

Zaki will not agree to marry Samaira, Sahir knows that, especially after pushing away Arzoo so brutally because Zaki will dance on the chance to make Arzoo his now. But he still tells Alvira to ask Zaki to prepare for marriage with Sam?  Why? What is he gambling for now? Is he hoping that Arzoo will reject Zaki's love once she finds out and that might get Zaki out of the I love and want Arzoo zone finally ?  Arzoo has promised him that she will love only him, is he taking a chance based on that ? But Arzoo and Zaki may yet surprise him again, just when he thinks he has got them where he wants, both of them mess up his plans completely. πŸ˜†

God so many possibilities ! Sahir is a difficult puzzle to solve and like Arzoo said, what his next step will be no one knows, even he doesn't because he changes his moves depending on the situation he is in. This week is going to be a difficult one, just hope the story becomes positive in the coming new year and we end up getting some amazing SAAZ moments again. 

@bold1...that's a very good point...we all saw that he was pushing her away...making her hate him..and we figured that he wants her away from the mess that is his life...but what if he actually figured out he wants a chance..though his thoughts about life forcing him to this point are contrary to this...he still needed to tell her...he cannot just build his love story on the foundation of lies that he has built..ok..lies as in part of it...total confusion on that too!

Yes...Zaki and Arzoo can mess up everything...from the SBS it seems like he himself tells off rehman so no wedding with Sam for now! That's how it seems!

@bold2... I really really wish for some positivity too...it's been negative for so long...that sad feeling in tbe pit of your stomach as you watch...there has to be something nice that happens...it would be refreshing..!

and also the fact that the show is being told from Sahir's POV, making him the proactive one, this is again refreshing, because we have watched 10000 mindless love sagas from female lead's POV, how great it is when such a drak theme is represented from an equally dark and flawed character's perspective.. if u notice, till now, the show has been more or less a chess game which sahir is playing, and its better if they keep the aura and magic intact.. Gone are the days that female leads bhashans and male leads ass licking of female lead used to interest me .. here they are focusing on trust issues and i am glad that for once they showed that a guy was betrayed too, and how his life changed and how he changes every one elses life.. Ohhh Sahir.. thank u for coming to my life...
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

and also the fact that the show is being told from Sahir's POV, making him the proactive one, this is again refreshing, because we have watched 10000 mindless love sagas from female lead's POV, how great it is when such a drak theme is represented from an equally dark and flawed character's perspective.. if u notice, till now, the show has been more or less a chess game which sahir is playing, and its better if they keep the aura and magic intact.. Gone are the days that female leads bhashans and male leads ass licking of female lead used to interest me .. here they are focusing on trust issues and i am glad that for once they showed that a guy was betrayed too, and how his life changed and how he changes every one elses life.. Ohhh Sahir.. thank u for coming to my life...

I love the adjectives, they describe Sahir so perfectly !! N yeah Sahir's character has foxed us all. everytime we think he has reached a stalemate, he manages to come up with a totally unexpected move ! I love the pace maintained in the serial, there is never a dull moment, the story never stagnates and Sahir is absolutely an eye candy πŸ˜Š Fangiri to honi hi thi !!! πŸ˜†

Edited by true2heart - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: true2heart

I love the adjectives, they describe Sahir so perfectly !! N yeah Sahir's character has foxed us all. everytime we think he has reached a stalemate, he manages to come up with a totally unexpected move ! I love the pace maintained in the serial, there is never a dull moment, the story never stagnates and Sahir is absolutely an eye candy πŸ˜Š Fangiri to honi hi thi !!! πŸ˜†

aww thank u ... i know his character has foxed us and unless he is in action, the show pretty much collapses .. and as u said the pace and unpredictiblity of the show is going well, the CVs need to manage this .. its very rare we get to experience someone as interesting as sahir onscreen.. and HC just does his job so well, he looks good, he talks good, emotes well, every damn thing.. he has mastered the art of being the king of romance, but this time we his fans are amazed at his superlative performances, none of us expected the diversity of his character, the layers and shades make him so awesome