Humsafars
Humsafars

Sahir: mera dil Bhi toota hai :-(

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Quite a heart wrenching episode...
Sahir did what he set out to...told Arzoo everything was a drama...his love is fake...it was all a game...he never meant anything...

And...when she fell reeling from the impact...he instinctively reached out...wanting to comfort...wanting to negate his own words...but unable to ...when she turned her back on him and asked him to go away he was so reluctant...as if he wanted to say the real truth,...not end it all there...

HC was fabulous with his range of emotions there...the clenched jaw and fist...looking away...the desperation in his eyes...hoping she would call him back...Clap.

And back in his room Sahir tells himself he broke the heart of the Arzoo in his life ..the one who came after so many yearsConfused...and he is devastated too...the pain is his too...why did he do it then...if it was all fake why is he feeling so much pain? Why is he still seeing her everywhere...why does he want that time back when she was always around?

The pain oozing out if his eyes when he hurt himself...it was like HC actually hurt himself so real was it...what drove Sahir to do this...why is he questioning why life brought him to this point? If this was all he wanted why is it hurting him so much??

His explanation to Alvira...telling her that now Zaki would marry Samaira...he didn't need to propose for that...he had already proved to Zaki that Arzoo did not love him...the way he puts off Alviras question about Arzoo...the change of voice from the emotionless businessman to the man who just pushed his love away..again fantabulous by HC...he breathes life into Sahir...amazingly well!

And...Arzoos questioning of him...he almost tells her he loves her...thak Gaya tumse pyar Kar...and then when she looks at him...he steels his expression and changes his tone to a sneer and says pyar karne KA naatak...he ruthlessly tells her everything...the setup...the egg...why...why is he being so cruel when it is killing him too?? This has nothing to do with the deal does it...he did not have to tell her all this...he is pushing her away..making her really hate him ..why??

It was a stellar performance by HC definitely...all the shades of Sahir and that too changing so quickly...it wasn't possible to make out what the truth was...he portrayed Sahir that well!...the confusion remains...he loves Arzoo...he hates himself for what he did...he feels he HAD to do it...why??

P.S...edited to include this lovely collage from Shweta...Smile..thank you Shweta this really captures the multitude of expressions very nicely! 

Edited by prettypri - 30 December 2014 at 12:52pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

avikaamad_maddyashupanda123Harshad4ever505ploydomejulijasmeenblusky165niki02day_lilysheena_786RosminzackandjoshfeministVD927VJDIPAallforloveIlinRoxyCBujee09dakshaavinehaarshi09sam123_0premeeristryapril10MissIamTheBossRush_25-Shwets-Ecrivain.-Chipper-Treat-prettyasjen-TeekhiMishti-TeAmo_Messi-vandy-Soaps1

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Quite a heart breaking episode Broken Heart...I had tears rolling Cry nt sure was for Sahir or for Aarzoo though Cry
Love something badly madly passionately crazily Heartand let it break your HEART Broken Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenachulikerrploydomeVD927dakshaaviprettypri

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Pri it was HC at his best ..actually one of the best cos when I say best he jumps a notch higher 
sahir has not only CAUSED pain he is panes himself 
The guy has a shattered heart which has been trampled over and now the pain is unbearable so much so tht he inflicts pain on himself Ouch

Anyway putting everything aside ..I have a genuine question LOL
Now that the fake Romance is over n ARZOO is heart broken n zaki knows ARZOO loves sahir ..umm wht was the outcome LOL
I doubt zaki will marry Sam Shocked

Sooo wht was the result of the whole track Cry?.exceot HC making Me fall in love with him AGN LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

allforlovedakshaaviprettypri..Amri..-TeekhiMishti-Soaps1

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Either he has gone mad or he plans to make us mad. Silly
BAS no other thoughts or explanations..Ermm
this guy is beyond me Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha_hc_bs_ddbasicquestion1

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Pri it was HC at his best ..actually one of the best cos when I say best he jumps a notch higher 
The guy has a shattered heart which has been trampled over and now the pain is unbearable so much so tht he inflicts pain on himself Ouch

Now that the fake Romance is over n ARZOO is heart broken n zaki knows ARZOO loves sahir ..umm wht was the outcome LOL

Sooo wht was the result of the whole track Cry?.exceot HC making Me fall in love with him AGN LOL

Umm if you dont count them going back to square one.

The only logical explanation being...he realized zaki wasnt going to marry sam in her presence. She said yes to him but he didnt want to cheat her. So he broke her heart and pushed her away so that she leaves the house... he was very particular about that to her na...and maybe after that he plans to somehow get zaki married off to samaira. 

Of course he hadnt anticipated what happened to aarzoo. 

P.s HC makes you fall in love with him every day yaa Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaaviEcrivain.prettypri

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
How amazing his every action and word was, exactly what he was not supposed to say.. wasnt he supposed to tell her the truth and earn sympathy ? wasnt he supposed to break her heart to get his deal done ? Wow Sahir, when you fail to do what you had been so determined about and get weaken in your love, you paint yourself completely black in front of the girl whom you have started to love ? This could not get more hurtful Pri..
Arzoo saw, and heard what Sahir wanted her to see and hear, and he did that deliberately, pushed her so far that even if someday she feels that he needs her, she remembers this and never reaches him, Sahir does not want arzoo in this mess anymore...
He was right when he said that he was fedup of all this, yes he was guilty and fedup of betraying her, and thus he has put a full stop in it...

All io know is that, this is the exact action which i expected from Sahir, even he did not express his heartbreak in front of Alvira .. Good, i was happy that he atleast expressed in his solitude.. 

Yayyy, dil tora sahir ne, dil toota sahir ka, sabkuch sahir ne kiya and phir mohabbat sahir se hi huya mujko..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RosminIlindakshaaviprettypri-TeekhiMishti-

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Umm if you dont count them going back to square one.

The only logical explanation being...he realized zaki wasnt going to marry sam in her presence. She said yes to him but he didnt want to cheat her. So he broke her heart and pushed her away so that she leaves the house... he was very particular about that to her na...and maybe after that he plans to somehow get zaki married off to samaira. 

Of course he hadnt anticipated what happened to aarzoo. 

P.s HC makes you fall in love with him every day yaa Heart

Ah sounds plausible ...it's beyond my thinking now ...Chalo lets wait n see wht the new year has in store LOL
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Ecri... This is exactly what I am wondering too!
The proposal wasn't needed for the deal... The deal isn't secure yet.. Because now zaki is even closer to arzoo... And as the spoilers indicate sahir is going to tell rehman to take a walk.. Then why why was all this done?? He loves her... He knows she loves him... Is he doing all this to keep her from suffering the pain in his life? Why make her so hurt and hate him so much?? And if he thinks he is right why is he hurting himself??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

Go to top