Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

bua is so dumb (Page 3)

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Varsha i guess we will get the past of viraj soon in the show in upcoming episodes... that's why i opened revelation threadLOLLOL...
Coming to gaya supporting to sheks... it was one of the speculations running these days in IF Wink i'm not surprised...

we need to keep a competition among Gaya and Roopan for being trapped by others easily...LOL

Hope so manasa...now toh i really want to knw viraj's past...some ppl r saying that may be viraj had grey character in his past...so i eagerly want to knw abt that...Smile
And abt gaya..i m nt surprised that gaya is supporting sheks..i m saying she is dumb..she didnt ask shdks y does he want to take revenge frm viraj..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised.

This bua is so dumb...she is helping sheks without asking him abt his motive...she didn't ask him even once that why is he helping her..wht does he wants?
I soo hate this bua...i wish that this sheks track end soon...
And d other this roopan..she will disclose the secret of aman to everyone..hw much aman helped kirti and she us so urrghhh...
Thank god this ritiesh track came to an end..
I really want to see d trust of viraj on nisha..
Though Sheks track comes to an end ,Buaji gonna stay forever Wink
Sheks seems to be a psyco villianEvil Smile
Since they wrapped Rithesh villian,they will so more n  more of Sheks onlyEmbarrassed

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky..

Originally posted by Arieltabi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

No..apart from money and name...I do think there is some care for Viraj from Bua. Probably we may have...after a looong time..a caring buaji too who knows. May be she will realise with the help of Gangwals the value of relationships..LOL

I don't why Shwets I feel It was not care , it was fear. I really don't think she could care for Viru. She only cares for his money. Or else who says such disgusting to some baharwala about her own nephew.
Actually whatever she said to Ramesh about Viraj was only because she wanted to brainwash Ramesh against Viraj so that he will stop his daughter from coming close to Viraj and as she is dumb woman ..she found no better idea but to defame Viraj in Ramesh's eyes by speaking disgusting stuffs about him. However i feel a part of what she could be true..in Viraj's past life.

And also to make Ramesh realise that Viraj is too high class and Nisha is an ordinary fan girl. I think Ramesh would have been brainwashed if he had plans of getting Nisha and Viraj together..LOL But all his worry was only Nisha. He didn't really care for the character of Viraj..at least for now. I guess Gaya isn't going to stop...but keeping putting bad ideas on Ramesh.

Even I feel a part of that could be true.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky..Arieltabi

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Buaji does care for Viraj, but her care is hidden deep within her need/want for luxury , but she is so going to repent it, later when truth is exposed in front of Viraj. Bechare dono ka heart break paas hai, one has her heart broken and other has his trust broken. 

Shwets1502

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

This bua is so dumb...she is helping sheks without asking him abt his motive...she didn't ask him even once that why is he helping her..wht does he wants?
And d other this roopan..she will disclose the secret of aman to everyone..hw much aman helped kirti and she us so urrghhh...
Though Sheks track comes to an end ,Buaji gonna stay forever Wink
Sheks seems to be a psyco villianEvil Smile
Since they wrapped Rithesh villian,they will so more n  more of Sheks onlyEmbarrassed

Prachi...do u like sheks more than viraj..LOL
JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

I don't think Gayatri is dumb. Shekhar played with her mind in that way & made her insecure about her future.
I am sorry but if she's got no husband for support & her father (Viraj's grandpa) is cold & indifferent as well. Where would she go if Viraj asks her to leave tomorrow & she's asked to take PRIYANKA along!? Ouch Confused Will she look for a job?? She's used to living off Viraj's name!
When an intelligent guy like Shekhar- who's known the family for years- warns her that Nisha's entry as a shooter would mean the end of their tenure at the academy- tohh ANYONE would panic, right? Let's also not forget that earlier in the episode, Viraj had warned her (strictly) about the SAME, exact thing! Gayatri is just scared- and that's why agreed to Shekhs' plan- that's a perfectly normal response IMO! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryishqnmeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
If Lakshya Academy begins to run very well with money flowing in...(Where does Viraj get all the money to support the Gangwals alone? LOL) I think Buaji will be less insecure. And also, Priyanka should let Gaya know that she is least interested in shooting. Gaya is selfish and cunning, but there is goodness somewhere. 

ishqnme

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I think here Viraj is the biggest dumb character he believes in Buaji crocodile tears  and swine shekhar 

ishqnme

Go to top