Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

bua is so dumb (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@Tabby She may change and then change back too...LOL
I really like the actor, I want her to stay the funny one and not get into the dumb mode..LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky..Arieltabi

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I really like the actor, I want her to stay the funny one and not get into the dumb mode..LOL 
I like her too when she got in her flirting mode.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised.

But when Bua asked Shekhs if he isn't planning to bring hurt Viraj, I felt she does care for him.
Rupan is going to forget all gratitude towards Aman because she told Dadi.

Two dumb ladies..LOL

Ofcourse bua cares 4 viraj...bcoz viraj is d credit card of them who will earn money and give it 2 them..LOL
Seriously THE SUPER DUMB LADIES of nauc..LOL
no yar, bua's voice had some care for viraj. She had straight away asked "tum Viraj ko toh nuksaan nahi pahuchaoge na". And that sounded very genuine and for Roopan..i guess kisi ne thik hi kaha hai.."kuch auraton ki akal unke ghutno (knees) mein hoti hai"LOL. I hope and pray that Roopan says nothing about Aman..

davearchaShwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Varsha i guess we will get the past of viraj soon in the show in upcoming episodes... that's why i opened revelation threadLOLLOL...
Coming to gaya supporting to sheks... it was one of the speculations running these days in IF Wink i'm not surprised...

we need to keep a competition among Gaya and Roopan for being trapped by others easily...LOL

Shwets1502

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky..

Originally posted by erised.

But when Bua asked Shekhs if he isn't planning to bring hurt Viraj, I felt she does care for him.
Rupan is going to forget all gratitude towards Aman because she told Dadi.

Two dumb ladies..LOL

Ofcourse bua cares 4 viraj...bcoz viraj is d credit card of them who will earn money and give it 2 them..LOL
Seriously THE SUPER DUMB LADIES of nauc..LOL
no yar, bua's voice had some care for viraj. She had straight away asked "tum Viraj ko toh nuksaan nahi pahuchaoge na". And that sounded very genuine and for Roopan..i guess kisi ne thik hi kaha hai.."kuch auraton ki akal unke ghutno (knees) mein hoti hai"LOL. I hope and pray that Roopan says nothing about Aman..

Hmm..may be u r right...priyanka loves viraj..toh may be bua also hv lil much care for viraj...i hope bua turns gud in future..waise bhi there r many villians in nauc...kami toh nhi hone wali..LOL
And agree wht u said abt roopan..LOL

Lucky..Shwets1502

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Yes..even i love her acting 2...but sometimes her character buaji gets so irritating...there r already many villians in d show..i want buaji in her funny mode nt in villian mode...she looks gud in her Oh my my styleLOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I like her too when she got in her flirting mode.LOL

She is tooo innocent in flirting mode..LOL

Arieltabi

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

No..apart from money and name...I do think there is some care for Viraj from Bua. Probably we may have...after a looong time..a caring buaji too who knows. May be she will realise with the help of Gangwals the value of relationships..LOL

I don't why Shwets I feel It was not care , it was fear. I really don't think she could care for Viru. She only cares for his money. Or else who says such disgusting to some baharwala about her own nephew.
Actually whatever she said to Ramesh about Viraj was only because she wanted to brainwash Ramesh against Viraj so that he will stop his daughter from coming close to Viraj and as she is dumb woman ..she found no better idea but to defame Viraj in Ramesh's eyes by speaking disgusting stuffs about him. However i feel a part of what she could be true..in Viraj's past life.

Shwets1502

Go to top