Though Sheks track comes to an end ,Buaji gonna stay forever πŸ˜‰
Sheks seems to be a psyco villian😈
Since they wrapped Rithesh villian,they will so more n  more of Sheks only😳

Prachi...do u like sheks more than viraj..πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: erised.

This bua is so dumb...she is helping sheks without asking him abt his motive...she didn't ask him even once that why is he helping her..wht does he wants?

I soo hate this bua...i wish that this sheks track end soon...
And d other this roopan..she will disclose the secret of aman to everyone..hw much aman helped kirti and she us so urrghhh...
Thank god this ritiesh track came to an end..
I really want to see d trust of viraj on nisha..

I don't think Gayatri is dumb. Shekhar played with her mind in that way & made her insecure about her future.
I am sorry but if she's got no husband for support & her father (Viraj's grandpa) is cold & indifferent as well. Where would she go if Viraj asks her to leave tomorrow & she's asked to take PRIYANKA along!? πŸ˜• Will she look for a job?? She's used to living off Viraj's name!
When an intelligent guy like Shekhar- who's known the family for years- warns her that Nisha's entry as a shooter would mean the end of their tenure at the academy- tohh ANYONE would panic, right? Let's also not forget that earlier in the episode, Viraj had warned her (strictly) about the SAME, exact thing! Gayatri is just scared- and that's why agreed to Shekhs' plan- that's a perfectly normal response IMO! 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
If Lakshya Academy begins to run very well with money flowing in...(Where does Viraj get all the money to support the Gangwals alone? πŸ˜†) I think Buaji will be less insecure. And also, Priyanka should let Gaya know that she is least interested in shooting. Gaya is selfish and cunning, but there is goodness somewhere. 
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think here Viraj is the biggest dumb character he believes in Buaji crocodile tears  and swine shekhar