India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

bua is so dumb

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
This bua is so dumb...she is helping sheks without asking him abt his motive...she didn't ask him even once that why is he helping her..wht does he wants?
I soo hate this bua...i wish that this sheks track end soon...
And d other this roopan..she will disclose the secret of aman to everyone..hw much aman helped kirti and she us so urrghhh...
Thank god this ritiesh track came to an end..
I really want to see d trust of viraj on nisha..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nisharathoreprincessgloryLucky..ishqnmeRibelleArieltabiDazzlerruhicaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
But when Bua asked Shekhs if he isn't planning to bring hurt Viraj, I felt she does care for him. 
Rupan is going to forget all gratitude towards Aman because she told Dadi. 

Two dumb ladies..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryLucky..ishqnmelovely_ladyArieltabi

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

But when Bua asked Shekhs if he isn't planning to bring hurt Viraj, I felt she does care for him. 
Rupan is going to forget all gratitude towards Aman because she told Dadi. 

Two dumb ladies..LOL

Ofcourse bua cares 4 viraj...bcoz viraj is d credit card of them who will earn money and give it 2 them..LOL
Seriously THE SUPER DUMB LADIES of nauc..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky..RibelleArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
No..apart from money and name...I do think there is some care for Viraj from Bua. Probably we may have...after a looong time..a caring buaji too who knows. May be she will realise with the help of Gangwals the value of relationships..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky..Ribelle

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged

No..apart from money and name...I do think there is some care for Viraj from Bua. Probably we may have...after a looong time..a caring buaji too who knows. May be she will realise with the help of Gangwals the value of relationships..LOL
I don't why Shwets I feel It was not care , it was fear. I really don't think she could care for Viru. She only cares for his money. Or else who says such disgusting to some baharwala about her own nephew.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I don't why Shwets I feel It was not care , it was fear. I really don't think she could care for Viru. She only cares for his money. Or else who says such disgusting to some baharwala about her own nephew.

Exactly!!!!!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Fear that Viraj will lose everything and she would also have nothing?Confused Could be. 
But still I feel there is a soft Gayathri somewhere behind all this. Yes...money is her only need. But once she realises money is not everything, I think she could turn good. 

Of course..she is disgusting now..LOL The way she told all those things to Ramesh..(though I still feel there could be some truth there...LOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_lovely_ladyRibelleArieltabi

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Fear that Viraj will lose everything and she would also have nothing?Confused Could be. 
But still I feel there is a soft Gayathri somewhere behind all this. Yes...money is her only need. But once she realises money is not everything, I think she could turn good. 

Of course..she is disgusting now..LOL The way she told all those things to Ramesh..(though I still feel there could be some truth there...LOL)
maybe she will change. But I really dislike this kind of people. And as it is indian serial I doubt she will changeLOL

Shwets1502

Go to top