Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon||VruShan AT #173 Marutius Dubey Kenya Will Not Be Forgotten xD (Page 29)

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Joined: 16 July 2014
Posts: 1185

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umiiya

Originally posted by i_yatharthk

guys do u know what is it about shantanu's solo ppost on smvmfc page on fb?

hey yatharth ... arreii baba aaj mornin mei they gave a vrushi ka solo pic naa nw its shan s solo pic... aur abhi ek vrushan selfie bhi post kiya ... samjhaaa???
itne dino se ye sab chal raha hai so abb dimag kharab hua pada hai iss liye kuch bhi soch raha hu...
vaise do u know ki fb will be off for a week from 1 jan midnite to 7 jan ab wapas 8 jan ko use karne milega...i read a news article on it

bhavisweet IF-Dazzler
bhavisweet
bhavisweet

Joined: 16 September 2013
Posts: 3903

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umiiya

HOLLA PEEPS... WASSUUPPP !


hi
UMYY Senior Member
UMYY
UMYY

Joined: 15 February 2014
Posts: 246

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_yatharthk

Originally posted by umiiya

Originally posted by i_yatharthk

guys do u know what is it about shantanu's solo ppost on smvmfc page on fb?

hey yatharth ... arreii baba aaj mornin mei they gave a vrushi ka solo pic naa nw its shan s solo pic... aur abhi ek vrushan selfie bhi post kiya ... samjhaaa???
itne dino se ye sab chal raha hai so abb dimag kharab hua pada hai iss liye kuch bhi soch raha hu...
vaise do u know ki fb will be off for a week from 1 jan midnite to 7 jan ab wapas 8 jan ko use karne milega...i read a news article on it

wat the hell >>>>> Confused y ???? yeh kab aaya ???
UMYY Senior Member
UMYY
UMYY

Joined: 15 February 2014
Posts: 246

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavisweet

Originally posted by umiiya

HOLLA PEEPS... WASSUUPPP !


hi



heyyy
i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Joined: 16 July 2014
Posts: 1185

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
for updation and regular maintenance they will shut up fb for a week...
isko bhi matla ab hi hona tha jab i tna sab kuch chal raha hai...last shhoot day aayega...fir last iv aayega...new year aayega...patchup aayega...and dont knoew what else...how to catch up?
bhavisweet IF-Dazzler
bhavisweet
bhavisweet

Joined: 16 September 2013
Posts: 3903

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umiiya

Originally posted by bhavisweet

Originally posted by umiiya

HOLLA PEEPS... WASSUUPPP !


hi




heyyy


whats ur name??
n y so much silence here??
UMYY Senior Member
UMYY
UMYY

Joined: 15 February 2014
Posts: 246

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_yatharthk

for updation and regular maintenance they will shut up fb for a week...
isko bhi matla ab hi hona tha jab i tna sab kuch chal raha hai...last shhoot day aayega...fir last iv aayega...new year aayega...patchup aayega...and dont knoew what else...how to catch up?


damn yaarrr... abhi saare update aane the... this has happend fo d fzt tym i guess... uhhhsshhh...AngryAngry plus vrushi ka 2nd year completion ka bhi iv aa hi jata um sure... bloody hell yaarrr... twitter regularly chk karna padega plus telly bytes ... but this so stupid ... i mean starin of the year mei hii... sounds wierd... nyhow mee watchin bcl... i broke ma foot  today so cnt go out for new year par tu nahi gaya ???
UMYY Senior Member
UMYY
UMYY

Joined: 15 February 2014
Posts: 246

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavisweet

Originally posted by umiiya

Originally posted by bhavisweet

Originally posted by umiiya

HOLLA PEEPS... WASSUUPPP !


hi




heyyy


whats ur name??
n y so much silence here??

well um umii... n wats ya name ??? silence is liye cz evryone must b out fo new year... only mee stuck...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SwaRon||VruShan AT #169 ITA #ViewersChoiceAward - VruShan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Destiny_015   Replies: 1197   Views: 50267

Destiny_015 1197 50267 27 November 2014 at 7:11am by --Ecstasy--
VruShan the best christmas gift ^_^ ( VRUSHAN 1 YR CELEBRATIONS contd)

2 3

Author: ..Suhana..   Replies: 22   Views: 7115

..Suhana.. 22 7115 10 May 2014 at 6:00am by JensenVruShan
SwaRon, SwaRon, SwaRon ^_^

Author: Legilimens.   Replies: 9   Views: 4252

Legilimens. 9 4252 15 February 2014 at 7:37pm by lilInfinities.
swaron swaron n only swaron

Author: HPHolic-3   Replies: 6   Views: 4422

HPHolic-3 6 4422 08 May 2012 at 4:32am by LiveEatLove
swaron swaron swaron

Author: desigirl_VD   Replies: 2   Views: 3213

desigirl_VD 2 3213 15 December 2011 at 1:01am by -Sakina-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index