Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon||VruShan AT #173 Marutius Dubey Kenya Will Not Be Forgotten xD - Page 106

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cutiee0034

ek grp photo KAS posted jaha vsm ek dum ek sath chipak ke, par us MAHAN INSAAN ne Vrushi ko crop kar dia😡😡 come to FB swati

what????????? link pm kar... ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siri456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

dimag garam ho jaata hai mera when two ppl who r not even in dat much touch r linked...i mean how??? koi basis toh hona chahiye.   neway i m happy ki vsm are so cute togetehr n friendly. they dont care abt controversies n rumours, they r still that same pagal bache like before, they r there for each other, support each other, tease , laugh, play...they r the best. link up rumours k baad bhi Vrushan r so comfortable, they dont hesitate to hug, to get clicked, thats how it shud be...hats off VSM

ya that's the best thing of vrushan miss my vrushan like hell😭
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

ek grp photo KAS posted jaha vsm ek dum ek sath chipak ke, par us MAHAN INSAAN ne Vrushi ko crop kar dia😡😡 come to FB swati

I don't understand him, this girl gives him so much respect, calls him sir and this is what he does. I don't understand his problem with her, even last time he when on about how he missed his old sharon so much.
He doesn't deserve the respect vrushi gives him.
Its jealousy, his old sharon couldn't touch half the fame that  vrushi has, so now he is not liking all the attention vrushi is getting.
 Really upset with his recent behaviors towards our vrushan.
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Chod na cutie some people dont respect anyone 
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ires011

what????????? link pm kar... ðŸ˜¡

VReSH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutenicki

I don't understand him, this girl gives him so much respect, calls him sir and this is what he does. I don't understand his problem with her, even last time he when on about how he missed his old sharon so much.
He doesn't deserve the respect vrushi gives him.
Its jealousy, his old sharon couldn't touch half the fame that  vrushi has, so now he is not liking all the attention vrushi is getting.
 Really upset with his recent behaviors towards our vrushan.

niki he really did that??? i mean crop vrush's pic??? oh god why in the world wuld he do that!!! can u pm me the link of it...
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JensenVruShan

Chod na cutie some people dont respect anyone 

aur ktna chodenge hum vsm fans? sab kuch chod do chod do...yehi toh sunne milta hai 
VReSH thumbnail
oh god!!!!😡 why wuld he do this yar...
hmmm...sayad pic he yesi hogi!!!
i dont wanna think negative at this point of time..jus too numb with everything to react...
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey reshna, I don't have a link, but cutiee has the posted the pic on the At.
Have a look.
Vrushi is next to shan but her pic is crop out.
It was posted on his instagram by you know who, he said its d3 last selfie and cropped vrushi of, great on him.
VReSH thumbnail

aur ktna chodenge hum vsm fans? sab kuch chod do chod do...yehi toh sunne milta hai 

i agree...we try n give respect to everyone even those who doesnt deserve a bit of it jus thinking ki they deserve it for their hard work as well but no somethings jus cant be ignored...
people only deserve respect if they give respect as well everything is give n take...
he shouldnt hav done it... esp not with vrushi... she has so much respect for him..its so not done!!!