Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: JensenVruShan

Hey nicki yeah wish we could have rushed Mon to thur and went staright to Fridays's episode just seeing them in that costume will make it magical for us 

Yeah me too. Also I have a feeling that in that episode only will we get swaron scene and duet. Mon to thus will be about k and r problem, their patch up and musical problem.
So just want to fast forward to Friday's episode
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
mujhe bas VSM se matlab hai.๐Ÿ˜†
JensenVruShan thumbnail
I dont give a damn abou wat happens to any of the other characters just want my SwaRon to be happt and VruShan to get away fro this PH and channel 
cutiee0034 thumbnail
it will be awesome if they come in YHA. ๐Ÿ˜›
cutiee0034 thumbnail
shan also said he wants to do YHA...he was going ga ga abt YHA...๐Ÿ˜† kya pata shan aajaye
cutiee0034 thumbnail
but he said he wants to do gumrah as well๐Ÿ˜†  agar gumrah karega...i cant watch...pls...Shan either has to play the victim or criminal...pls a big NO NO from my side๐Ÿ˜†
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiee0034

but he said he wants to do gumrah as well๐Ÿ˜†  agar gumrah karega...i cant watch...pls...Shan either has to play the victim or criminal...pls a big NO NO from my side๐Ÿ˜†

yeh that show is very good but something they show are just too horrible and Shan in gumrah will be laughable actually dont know if he can pull off a negative role and girls will stil go latto over him ๐Ÿ˜†
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Yeah I dont mind seeing both of them in YHA 
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello people...
Good day today,isnt it??? though the pics of last dance really made me cry..oh god jus the thought of not getting to see them is making me cry like hell...but i m super positive ki something great is soon coming... and they will surely come in YHA..they will have to bring them in YHA if not well we have accounts to spam n request dont we???
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cutiee0034

but ifeel he should do it...but channel v ki biasedness tujhe lagta hai ki vo usse lenge unke show???
but mtv webed me he should appear coz i wanna see his acting in different forms