Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon||VruShan AT #173 Marutius Dubey Kenya Will Not Be Forgotten xD - Page 75

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GURASH14

ey generally i dont want to get personal cuz i am here in virtual world for vrushan dont get offended la..apart frm where i live i am not disclosing abt. myself...hmmm i am frm..hongkong..no more personal questions please...pretty please.

hehee.. i thought so... me not at all offended as i know u dont like disclosing personal info :)  no worries all cool... actually earlier that day u had told u were tired n its almost 1:00 so i was wondering  ki tyo time ma 1:00 kaha bajeko tyo hola... heheee... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm... ok so seems everyone is gone for now.. ok AT then see u later...  :) 
GURASH14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ires011

hmmm... ok so seems everyone is gone for now.. ok AT then see u later...  :) 

aich sorry i was so lost in gift segments that i forgot to reopen the IF tab...thank u for understanding dear..😃 ..we shall talk later then cya AT..
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
99% swaron patch up will happen in this week d3 great show

d3 is great example of how to be biased i mean they have drag this up to now only  for kriya because they want to give great end to the show with ray & kriya become hero and heroine treat all other remaining cast just as garbage.

month ago they have given statement that Shantanu main lead has quit the show it made them to end the show and here we see what treatment they have given to main lead,
only  award which won by d3 that to because of actor with their hard work & honesty what they have got from d3 nothing.

the cheap people have succeeded in their plan to digrade swaron in every manner.

AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oho baad me smjh aya ye kavita wala chakkar CV's ne kyun chalaya... inki sponsorship chheen ke last minute oops last episodic panic daalne k liye !! 

Are in CV's ko koi btao last minute panic create krne k liye kriya hi kafi thi.. sabki stories ki wat laga deti  sara rey n swaron

Bhai aa gyi wapsi ki plane pkd ke.. mauhtarma..!! Ye to avtaar hai .. jab b dharti pe paap ka ghadaa bharta h toh paapiyon ka vinash krne d3 me kriya ati hai😆😆😆😆😆😆

bhavisweet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rechal001

99% swaron patch up will happen in this week d3 great show

d3 is great example of how to be biased i mean they have drag this up to now only for kriya because they want to give great end to the show with ray & kriya become hero and heroine treat all other remaining cast just as garbage.

month ago they have given statement that Shantanu main lead has quit the show it made them to end the show and here we see what treatment they have given to main lead,
only award which won by d3 that to because of actor with their hard work & honesty what they have got from d3 nothing.

the cheap people have succeeded in their plan to digrade swaron in every manner.

yup too much bias with us
huh
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: rechal001

oho baad me smjh aya ye kavita wala chakkar CV's ne kyun chalaya... inki sponsorship chheen ke last minute oops last episodic panic daalne k liye !!

Are in CV's ko koi btao last minute panic create krne k liye kriya hi kafi thi.. sabki stories ki wat laga deti sara rey n swaron

Bhai aa gyi wapsi ki plane pkd ke.. mauhtarma..!! Ye to avtaar hai .. jab b dharti pe paap ka ghadaa bharta h toh paapiyon ka vinash krne d3 me kriya ati hai😆

Haha, that track of kavita was to make swayam loss the sponsorship and than when their favourite lead comes to make her the hero and solve the problem, like always.
Such biased cvs, want to portray their favs as Mahana.

Iam really frustrated, angry and sad right now
JensenVruShan thumbnail
hello AT wasiooo 
who are here ?
JensenVruShan thumbnail
GUYS DISCUSS THE TRACK BUT NO Bitching about OTHER CHARACTERS 
PLEASE 
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6