Frequent Posters

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
kahin extend na karde D3 ko 
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiee0034

vrushan are the hottest n cutest pair ever...aur jis tarah Shan usko dekhta hai I so love it

yeah Shan always has this expression when he looks at vrushy like he is admiring chupchup ke ðŸ˜‰
cutiee0034 thumbnail

JensenVruShan thumbnail
Shantanu and Vrushika are really the most cute and innocent couple on TV. No airs, no drama just being great friends and enjoying their work ( this part a little less now ðŸ˜†)
JensenVruShan thumbnail
that side hug was awesome and a long one too 
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JensenVruShan

yeah Shan always has this expression when he looks at vrushy like he is admiring chupchup ke ðŸ˜‰

AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't  think swaron patch up today might today things will worst between swaron the way they show sharon in precap she will be up to blast on some one and by her looks that person might be swayam & i am saying this because now days sharon is not trusting on swayam at all even she is not missing single chance of insulting swayam and his family value.

Because cv are trying to ruined swaron rather they have completely destroyed beautiful love story of swaron as well as their characters because of their ego, so i am not surprise if sharon will blame swayam for whole thing and that will final nail to the coffin of swaron's love story.

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JensenVruShan

that side hug was awesome and a long one too 

in the bcl party also i noticed shan was looking bohut pyar se when VM was talking to media 
JensenVruShan thumbnail
lekin ho kya raha tha why that pose ðŸ˜ƒ
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechal001

i don't  think swaron patch up today might today things will worst between swaron the way they show sharon in precap she will be up to blast on some one and by her looks that person might be swayam & i am saying this because now days sharon is not trusting on swayam at all even she is not missing single chance of insulting swayam and his family value.

Because cv are trying to ruined swaron rather they have completely destroyed beautiful love story of swaron as well as their characters because of their ego, so i am not surprise if sharon will blame swayam for whole thing and that will final nail to the coffin of swaron's love story.

nahi re baba...sharon will take swayam side only