Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 30/12 (Page 7)

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1870

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by priya1804 





ROFL Completely agree. What was shekhs doing in Viraj's penthouse that late? LOL It was so absurd LOL And how many times will Buaji change her dress? Had hoti hai yaar ROFL
Yes, looks like Ram Singh has been replaced LOL 

Buaji was wearing the same dress she wore in mrng ..LOLThis shows buaji's poor status..Viraj give her some moneyLOL

When? I think she was in a different dress...Confused

Morning per episode...The one she was wearing when sukku n umesh came to invite .White dress ..single shoulder one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Yes ..May be we are getting overhypedEmbarrassed
If this goes in the same way even viraj's past will also be won't having much mystery.All of a sudden in a single episode they will say some lame flashback..Embarrassed

I think it will be better we open a spoilers thread and post everything in one single thread so that members can choose to read or not. Looking at the title itself we get to know what is going to come next...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 21937

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
so now Oh my my and snakes joined their hands.Unhappy
Good thing Rupan and Rititesh family don't know them otherwise Shwets Os will come in to real. But I love to see it  for real.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1870

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Raam Singh is still in the jungle. Very unprofessional of Viraj..LOLLOL
I am sure Shekhs was in the penthouse to steal the magic ointment..seems like his bullet wound has been healed perfectly..LOL
I told you anything can happen int hat magic land.LOL


I'm confused how could Viraj ask Nisha to come for practices when Dadaji didn't give permission or is that also happened in the magic way?LOL

He wants her to come after getting permission.May be viraj is confident over Dadaji .
like Tabby said I wanted to see Ritesh's face when Niraj gets married. but we are unlucky it seems.

Yes..It would be nice to see..
Oh another problem so Rupan will cover their fauly by disclosing Aman. In that way there is no difference between Rititesh and her. he too did the same. To cover his fault he disclosed who is Aman.Angry

So Roopan gonna say different reason to dadaji for stopping this marriage?
I don't think Roopan will disclose..she is jus angry.






Edited by prachii - 30 December 2014 at 9:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Raam Singh is still in the jungle. Very unprofessional of Viraj..LOLLOL
I am sure Shekhs was in the penthouse to steal the magic ointment..seems like his bullet wound has been healed perfectly..LOL
I told you anything can happen int hat magic land.LOL

I'm confused how could Viraj ask Nisha to come for practices when Dadaji didn't give permission or is that also happened in the magic way?LOL

like Tabby said I wanted to see Ritesh's face when Niraj gets married. but we are unlucky it seems.

Oh another problem so Rupan will cover their fauly by disclosing Aman. In that way there is no difference between Rititesh and her. he too did the same. To cover his fault he disclosed who is Aman.Angry

Magic Land on fire..LOLLOL

Rupan's face when Viraj and Nisha get married would be fun..LOL 

I think Rupan won't disclose as of now...but she may sometime in the future when Aman does some more good deeds. I want to see cake's reaction. If Rupan influences her...Cake will be back in Cake mode..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Arieltabicaller123

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Joined: 16 December 2012
Posts: 3095

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Anju_S

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Anju_S

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Anju 
I am sure Nisha will handle it. Just that I want her to get help from Saurav anytime needed and don't get into risks. Also share everything at home...LOL Shekhs need a psychiatrist for sure with the way he was speaking..LOL

So Ritiesh and family is gone...but the drama will continue.  

Ya Shwets this sheks needs psychiatristLOL
he is doing this things because he is jealous of his popularity he want to destroy viraj.. Angry
Shwets I want to shoot sheks... will u help me in this missionLOL

I am always ready for every mission, except the ones with the leads...ROFLLOL

Shekhs is a psycho for sure. So he wants Nisha out of the academy..so what will happen to Viraj then? His plans are always super confusing..LOL This guy needs to fix his target..Viraj or Nisha? 

And what's with 2 years to become a shooter?Shocked

ROFL mission shooting sheks LOL
i still don't understand what he is upto?Confused
I mean he want to destroy viraj and also throw nisha out of academy.. ya rite said he is psycho...
i think due to his psychic problem he forget to aim proper target ROFL

And he calls himself a psychologist...ROFLROFL I don't want any more of Shekhar Shesshions with Nisha also..Ouch That really scares me. 

Me too.. i m worried about this also... i too don't want sheks sessionOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by priya1804 





ROFL Completely agree. What was shekhs doing in Viraj's penthouse that late? LOL It was so absurd LOL And how many times will Buaji change her dress? Had hoti hai yaar ROFL
Yes, looks like Ram Singh has been replaced LOL 

Buaji was wearing the same dress she wore in mrng ..LOLThis shows buaji's poor status..Viraj give her some moneyLOL

When? I think she was in a different dress...Confused

Morning per episode...The one she was wearing when sukku n umesh came to invite .White dress ..single shoulder one

Shooting on the same day probably..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1870

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by prachii

Yes ..May be we are getting overhypedEmbarrassed
If this goes in the same way even viraj's past will also be won't having much mystery.All of a sudden in a single episode they will say some lame flashback..Embarrassed

I think it will be better we open a spoilers thread and post everything in one single thread so that members can choose to read or not. Looking at the title itself we get to know what is going to come next...

Ya Can't avoid that Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 25/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 125   Views: 6632

Shwets1502 125 6632 04 January 2015 at 2:18am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 27/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 101   Views: 5306

Shwets1502 101 5306 28 December 2014 at 1:08pm by Laila132
Moments of the day - 26/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 144   Views: 6738

Shwets1502 144 6738 27 December 2014 at 12:43am by princessglory
Moments of the day - 23/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 186   Views: 5846

Shwets1502 186 5846 23 December 2014 at 8:45pm by princessglory
Moments of the day -22/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 208   Views: 7920

Shwets1502 208 7920 23 December 2014 at 12:18am by Shwets1502

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index