India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 30/12 (Page 3)

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@Anju i will help you to shoot sheks.. which one do you prefer.. pistol or rifle..? or some other option..
Or shal we use a psychiatrist to destroy him mentallyLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SArieltabiShwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Ah finally Ritesh out of the show and our lives LOL
I wish Rupan hadn't been there/ was not paying attention - then him revealing Aman to people who already know would have been even more hilarious LOL I can't believe he is that stupid though LOL
Viraj stopping them with his hand and everyone emerging was so filmy - god LOL
Yes disappointed with Shekh's motive - I guess he was his friend who coached him and got him into shooting? And then maybe competed in competitions as well which Viraj eventually won. 
Shekhs's comparison of Priyanka and Nisha was well done - I guess this is where the Eklavya part comes in? Nisha will self-train with Viraj as support since Shekhs won't coach her.
Precap brings a lot of questions - this is getting way too fast suddenly - Aman, Nisha, Kirti, Dolly (I guess her family reaction and stuff will be brought in as well?) are all kind thrown in a mix together. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrkShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Today's moments
1. Viraj telling that he would give chance to every potential shooter, just not Nisha. Also, that Priyanka has to compete with Nisha and she is very unprofessional. 
Yes as expected viraj said like he is interested in Nisha since she is interested with the academy.So seems like  all the four girls gonna get shooting practice and again those three will plot against her on field 
2. The entire Ritiesh getting caught part was nicely done though very predictable.
Quite predictable and all the gangwals were coming out of that woods.
And Viraj was dealing like with smugglers unzipping bag and showing moneyLOLLOLSeems like the same money.Where is Raamsingh..This time he called Karan singh..Ramm singh is still in jungle with scootyLOL

3. Kirti slapping Ritiesh. 
And good one Kirti telling like though he deserves more slap no use in giving that.
And RIthesh was crying like baby tears n all in his cheeks ..Embarrassed

4. Ritiesh revealing the truth that Poonam is Amanpreet to a gang where everyone already knows that except Rupan..LOL

Yes one by one Aman info is getting leaked .So only Dadaji n Viren is not aware of Aman yet.

5. Gangwals for the sake of Dolly's life cannot take action on Ritiesh and family.

How blah this family.They were talking about the return flight ticket to esc !!

6. Of course we have the KYAA moment for Thursday...LOL Dadaji knowing the truth of Kirti's wedding being broken. I think Rupan's problem will be Aman telling the truth to Dadi. 
Kya!!!is back in action..Why tmrw its not there?Any spl pgm for new year eve?

7. Viraj wants Nisha to come for practice in the evening?Ouch
So two days off for her!!

8. Also Shekhs is behind Viraj because of jealousy that he is more successful and popular than him, even though he is more talented. But why did Viraj say Shekhs was his coach then?Ouch
Sheks was there at penthouse that late?When buaji goes from viraj's home just like that he is there and then talks loud abt nisha ..Did'n viraj listen LOLLOL

priya1804Shwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Originally posted by Arieltabi

The epi was good. But I m sad that Ritesh is going. What he said about Nishu I wish he was there during Niraj marriage. I would have love to see his face.Evil Smile.
Today it got cleared Viraj don't have any such feelings for Nishu. Its just he sees his academy's future in her. Viraj only cares for his academy right now he don't have anything in his mind than academy. Nishu get ready for a heartbreak darling. But i really want the heartbreak now so she get over Viraj and focus on her career for herself. i want her to become a shooter for herself not for Viraj.
about ur 8 point, Me too is confuse if he was his coach why would he be jealous. 

Totally agree with you...Nisha should become a shooter for herself , not for Viraj or for anyone else. She should believe in herself , in her own ability to be something she never thought she could be. That is why I want her to go through the heartbreak asap, so that she gets over Viraj. Cause the more she'll be near him, the more difficult it will be for her to control her feelings

ArieltabiShwets1502

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Btw, shekar was viraj's coach rt? A guru jealous of his student? He so needs a counsellor 

ArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Ah finally Ritesh out of the show and our lives LOL
I wish Rupan hadn't been there/ was not paying attention - then him revealing Aman to people who already know would have been even more hilarious LOL I can't believe he is that stupid though LOL
Viraj stopping them with his hand and everyone emerging was so filmy - god LOL
Yes disappointed with Shekh's motive - I guess he was his friend who coached him and got him into shooting? And then maybe competed in competitions as well which Viraj eventually won. 
Shekhs's comparison of Priyanka and Nisha was well done - I guess this is where the Eklavya part comes in? Nisha will self-train with Viraj as support since Shekhs won't coach her.
Precap brings a lot of questions - this is getting way too fast suddenly - Aman, Nisha, Kirti, Dolly (I guess her family reaction and stuff will be brought in as well?) are all kind thrown in a mix together. 

@bold You won't believe..I said the same thing to my mother. Ritiesh shouting the truth and the gang replying.."we all already know" LOLLOL
Oh yes...Viraj stopping with his hand part was too filmy. 

Shekhs is one character who goes on irritating me...LOL Sorry team Shekhs..LOL He is disappointing. What help can Gaya be? LOL He should have taken Priyanka's help. This revenge track now is so boring. I wish Nisha had gotten into shooting without all this nonsense and got into practice. 

priya1804eshasrk

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

@Anju i will help you to shoot sheks.. which one do you prefer.. pistol or rifle..? or some other option..
Or shal we use a psychiatrist to destroy him mentallyLOLLOL

Wow thanks to join me in this missionBig smile
I think pistol is enough for sheksLOL
Ya this idea is also gud we can destroy him mentally...Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@Prachi Shekhar just like that openly talks his mind and heart out in the open..LOL So stupid. He did the same in the secret planning time too..LOL with Gaya..And him being in the penthouse at that time was ???? 
I think it's the same place where Viraj dealt with Aman's Chacha..LOL

Go to top