Moments of the day 30/12 (Page 12)

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

True. Nisha should start to overcome her love for Viraj. I could see tension in Ramesh's eyes when she went to talk with Viraj..LOL So Viraj wants her for practice in the evening...what about Dadaji's permission then?OuchWith Kirti problem..will Dadaji give her permission?

So according to Rupan, she would have come up with a false story to Dadaji and Dadi about Kirti's wedding getting broken? She is so stupid...OuchI think the rest of the family will support Aman for sure.

I wondered why the entire family ganged up on Ritiesh..LOL I expected only Mohan-Rupan and Kirti with Nisha...not Umesh, Sukku and Ramesh...
@bold:Dadaji's permission becomes SUPER DUPER easy now since Viraj Ji contributed to this extent in exposing the Jains. So of course Dadaji would be like, "yeh ehsaan main kabhi nahi bhoolunga.. Aap Nisha ko shooting, tracking, swimming, kabaddi- jo marrzi sikhaa sakte hain"...   Approve

I loved how he made it VERY clear that he's very professional & he's doing it all for the future of his academy- even that birthday party pe aana had a shecret motive- to ask for permission from her family to allow her to start shooting practice. The dance was thrown in as a favor LOL - to keep the new shooter happy!! Muahahahaah Bechaara baccha keeps climbing chane ka jhaad!
Evil Smile

@red ROFLROFL Don't forget Shaadi...LOL

Shaadi bhi!!! No wonder ..whatever we talk with so much controversies it happens easily in the show 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIcaller123Shwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

True. Nisha should start to overcome her love for Viraj. I could see tension in Ramesh's eyes when she went to talk with Viraj..LOL So Viraj wants her for practice in the evening...what about Dadaji's permission then?OuchWith Kirti problem..will Dadaji give her permission?

So according to Rupan, she would have come up with a false story to Dadaji and Dadi about Kirti's wedding getting broken? She is so stupid...OuchI think the rest of the family will support Aman for sure.

I wondered why the entire family ganged up on Ritiesh..LOL I expected only Mohan-Rupan and Kirti with Nisha...not Umesh, Sukku and Ramesh...
@bold:Dadaji's permission becomes SUPER DUPER easy now since Viraj Ji contributed to this extent in exposing the Jains. So of course Dadaji would be like, "yeh ehsaan main kabhi nahi bhoolunga.. <font color="#ff0000">Aap Nisha ko shooting, tracking, swimming, kabaddi- jo marrzi sikhaa sakte hain"...   Approve </font>

I loved how he made it VERY clear that he's very professional & he's doing it all for the future of his academy- even that birthday party pe aana had a shecret motive- to ask for permission from her family to allow her to start shooting practice. The dance was thrown in as a favor LOL - to keep the new shooter happy!! Muahahahaah Bechaara baccha keeps climbing chane ka jhaad!
Evil Smile

@red ROFLROFL Don't forget Shaadi...LOL

KYAAA?? Shocked Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by prachii

Did Dadaji really say Kyaa after listening to Aman?
We can't rely on their precaps..

Yes...Dadaji said KYAAALOL

No darling Wink(Oh buaji's slang is coming LOLLOL) I saw that Kyaa..But did he really listen to Aman n said that Kyaa?Most of the times in precap they will show mix n show something to confuse us right..meant that way!!

Though that wasn't shown...I do think the KYAA was for that. Because we had scene the shooting of Rupan-Mohan scene where they are called by Dadaji to have a talk. So Dadaji must have known about the Ritiesh's family and is going to blast them..LOL I so want Dadaji to blast Mohan..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@Kate
I think Nisha must get permission before the KYAA moment..so that she can get relieved from Gangwals duty and go for academy shift..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Am so confused with sheks and his revenge reason.
For a person be to a coach, doesn't he need to be successful to at least some extent. A person can't be a trainer only becoz he has talent.. He should have some recognition. Imagine nisha training priyanka...would such a thing happen?

Again, if sheks was so confident of his talents then why did he go on to become a coach instead of shooter? Did he loose all the championship to viraj and to earn bread and butter he had to become a coach? If so, when viraj himself was a champion why would a loser be appointed as his coach?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_Seshasrkcaller123Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by caller123

@Kate @Anju
Hopefully Shekhs forgets he is a psychologist and focus on his faltu plans instead of targeting Nisha's mental state. 
We'll hope so.
He sometimes may use it as his last trick. Hope by that time Viraj will know who is sheks and may be Viraj has fallen in love with Nisha. Don't ask time span . Ram singh is till in the jungle. You ask the time span from himLOL

EWF will get an heart attack...LOL

@kate: I hope what u said happensLOL i ll not ask time span...LOL
ram singh is still in jungleLOL... when he ll come back LOL

@shwets : ya EWF ll get heart attack after his confessionLOL

caller123Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Ya u meant that segment?That was funny to see that shooting..some guy telling "see that side towards to ur wife n talk " to Mohan for his dialogue delivery...

Whatever happens even if Dadaji blast at Mohan his reaction would be same LOL

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by arya212002

Am so confused with sheks and his revenge reason.
For a person be to a coach, doesn't he need to be successful to at least some extent. A person can't be a trainer only becoz he has talent.. He should have some recognition. Imagine nisha training priyanka...would such a thing happen?

Again, if sheks was so confident of his talents then why did he go on to become a coach instead of shooter? Did he loose all the championship to viraj and to earn bread and butter he had to become a coach? If so, when viraj himself was a champion why would a loser be appointed as his coach?

I can only ClapClap

Greatly analysed. CVs have to answer all these questions in the forthcoming episodes.

Anju_SJAHHNAVI

Go to top