Moments of the day 30/12 - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
This whole Shekhar-Viraj revenge cum jealousy track is as lame as it can be...😑
I had expected something different, something unique...but alas...!!!!!!!!!!!!
We even made Shekhar Viraj's stepbrother πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, we even thought that Viraj has hurt someone close to Shekhar so badly that he wants revenge...all for NOTHING !!!!!!!!!
Is that the wound Shekhar was talking about ????? So dramatically ????
Edited by eshasrk - 9 years ago
Originally posted by prachii

Yes seriously Ram singh is lost in jungle..!!Thats y we got new driver πŸ˜‰
Seems like Viraj was using the same bag...So didn't he check the file over there atleast now?
Sheks can peep into the penthouse at night n steal this bag with full of money..
May be now he's using The changed bag...πŸ˜†
Thinking he got a twin for his bag as a gift.πŸ˜†
Serious note - I was thinking the same.

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Though that wasn't shown...I do think the KYAA was for that. Because we had scene the shooting of Rupan-Mohan scene where they are called by Dadaji to have a talk. So Dadaji must have known about the Ritiesh's family and is going to blast them..πŸ˜† I so want Dadaji to blast Mohan..πŸ˜†
Yeah Prachii.. Dadaji goes "KYAAA" after he overheard Aman telling Daadi how Riteish fooled Kirti into believing they slept together and that's why they wanted an early marriage. Remember, Mohan and Rupan had LIED to Dadaji and told him that Mr Jain had an important meeting and that's why they wanted the shaadi to be preponed. That's why Dadaji is shocked to learn that he's been lied to, hence, the KYAAA? 😲 Also, when Mohan asked him an extra 50 lakhs, he had again lied that it was for shaadi preparations! Jhooth pe jhooth bola!
And we saw Rupan waala behind-the-scene video, right? She's worried that Dadaji has come to know of the entire truth & how Mohan Rupan lied to him.. So what does she do?- whatever Riteish did when he was exposed πŸ˜† Rupan now knows about Aman's truth-so just to change the topic in front of Dadaji, she MAYY OR MAYY NOT use Aman's majboori!!

🀣 Mohan's expressions are so funny. Shooting must be so fun for an outsider. 

But Dadaji blasting Mohan would be a treat. It would be a welcome change as he always shouts at Nisha aur uske cousins aur uske papa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If Viren was in Mohan's place...he would get another heart attack..πŸ˜†

yes he can't even listen to Dadaji's talkings when Aman's chacha came n said that to Dadaji..He earned name all these years and going to lose it now.He will be crushed..ya may be he will also getπŸ˜•After talking abt viren's heart attack ,Seems like Dolly is full settled here..May be sumit can get transfer to Jaipur 
Originally posted by eshasrk

This whole Shekhar-Viraj revenge cum jealousy track is as lame as it can be...😑
I had expected something different, something unique...but alas...!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the time of File track we know this track is going to go from bad to worse. I am not surprised but definitely disappointed. There is no logic at all. 

@Anju
So Viraj will give Nisha's progress card to EWF. How stupid will that be? 

Ya... i think he ll tell everything to emf...
 what ll happen when viraj ll get to know emf is nisha?
What ll be his reaction? 
Originally posted by prachii

yes he can't even listen to Dadaji's talkings when Aman's chacha came n said that to Dadaji..He earned name all these years and going to lose it now.He will be crushed..ya may be he will also getπŸ˜•After talking abt viren's heart attack ,Seems like Dolly is full settled here..May be sumit can get transfer to Jaipur 

@bold Do you think Mohan and Viren really earned it? I find something really fishy there also..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mohan is a complete coward. Dadaji raised his voice a little and he blurted out about Aman..πŸ˜† 

Dolly is completely settled. She is going to get a call from Leela for sure after this Ritiesh's fiasco and her MIL will be supporting Ritiesh' family.
Originally posted by Anju_S

Ya... i think he ll tell everything to emf...
 what ll happen when viraj ll get to know emf is nisha?
What ll be his reaction? 

KYAA???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

From the time of File track we know this track is going to go from bad to worse. I am not surprised but definitely disappointed. There is no logic at all.
Abhi bhi derrr nahi huyi.. They can add some masala to it, me thinks πŸ€“ πŸ˜†
I think Rupan will ask her kangan from Aman first..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
PS Yes I remember Mohan and Ramesh had replaced it...πŸ˜†