Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 30/12 - Page 10

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-prachii

No darling ๐Ÿ˜‰(Oh buaji's slang is coming ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) I saw that Kyaa..But did he really listen to Aman n said that Kyaa?Most of the times in precap they will show mix n show something to confuse us right..meant that way!!

Though that wasn't shown...I do think the KYAA was for that. Because we had scene the shooting of Rupan-Mohan scene where they are called by Dadaji to have a talk. So Dadaji must have known about the Ritiesh's family and is going to blast them..๐Ÿ˜† I so want Dadaji to blast Mohan..๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Kate
I think Nisha must get permission before the KYAA moment..so that she can get relieved from Gangwals duty and go for academy shift..๐Ÿ˜†
arya212002 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Am so confused with sheks and his revenge reason.
For a person be to a coach, doesn't he need to be successful to at least some extent. A person can't be a trainer only becoz he has talent.. He should have some recognition. Imagine nisha training priyanka...would such a thing happen?

Again, if sheks was so confident of his talents then why did he go on to become a coach instead of shooter? Did he loose all the championship to viraj and to earn bread and butter he had to become a coach? If so, when viraj himself was a champion why would a loser be appointed as his coach?

Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Shwets1502

EWF will get an heart attack...๐Ÿ˜†

@kate: I hope what u said happens๐Ÿ˜† i ll not ask time span...๐Ÿ˜†
ram singh is still in jungle๐Ÿ˜†... when he ll come back ๐Ÿ˜†

@shwets : ya EWF ll get heart attack after his confession๐Ÿ˜†
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya u meant that segment?That was funny to see that shooting..some guy telling "see that side towards to ur wife n talk " to Mohan for his dialogue delivery...

Whatever happens even if Dadaji blast at Mohan his reaction would be same ๐Ÿ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-arya212002

Am so confused with sheks and his revenge reason.
For a person be to a coach, doesn't he need to be successful to at least some extent. A person can't be a trainer only becoz he has talent.. He should have some recognition. Imagine nisha training priyanka...would such a thing happen?

Again, if sheks was so confident of his talents then why did he go on to become a coach instead of shooter? Did he loose all the championship to viraj and to earn bread and butter he had to become a coach? If so, when viraj himself was a champion why would a loser be appointed as his coach?

I can only ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Greatly analysed. CVs have to answer all these questions in the forthcoming episodes.
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Anju_S

Yes seriously Ram singh is lost in jungle..!!Thats y we got new driver ๐Ÿ˜‰
Seems like Viraj was using the same bag...So didn't he check the file over there atleast now?
Sheks can peep into the penthouse at night n steal this bag with full of money..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-prachii

Ya u meant that segment?That was funny to see that shooting..some guy telling "see that side towards to ur wife n talk " to Mohan for his dialogue delivery...

Whatever happens even if Dadaji blast at Mohan his reaction would be same ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Mohan's expressions are so funny. Shooting must be so fun for an outsider. 

But Dadaji blasting Mohan would be a treat. It would be a welcome change as he always shouts at Nisha aur uske cousins aur uske papa..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† If Viren was in Mohan's place...he would get another heart attack..๐Ÿ˜†

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-Anju_S

He must have found blue gown and still trying to wear it.๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Anju
So Viraj will give Nisha's progress card to EWF. How stupid will that be?