Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=JAHHNAVI}Riteish revealing about Aman was hilarious- especially when he started with "Sunn lo gaaaon waaalo" 🀣 Dumbo!

Me too didn't like that Gangwals spared the Jains like that! What if the nuisance comes back!!

Dadaji's KYAAA is always 'special'! LMAO 🀣 But we have to wait till Thursdays! Not fairs! I will miss Viraj.. Ermm.. I meant, Shekhs.. But he was present in every other scene today πŸ˜† Nice!! Yeah me too didn't get this jealously motive.. Excuse me but if sheikhs was that talented then how come Viraj won all the medals? This is so confusing! So he's just a sour loser who couldn't bear defeat? πŸ₯± What izzz writers?? Villain with such a faaltu excuse! Huhhh.. πŸ€”
[/QUOTE]
Rithesh's mentality  was like a fourth grade boy that time ...wait wait i will tell ur secret nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Game mein maza aayega "|| Dearest miss NishaπŸ˜† 
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: priya1804

Ok bye guys. Have to go now. Advance happy new year! πŸ€—

Bye Priya..
Happy New year..
Sorry for the shock I gave you earlier.πŸ˜†
caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Priya I think since we get to know a little bit on what might happen..we start analysing based on that and get disappointed. 

@Kate
I find that a little odd. I mean Viraj cannot force Nisha to get permission soon when he accepted Dadaji to take his time. When will Dadaji give permission, before Kirti's matter is revealed? I think so. May be Nisha speaks with Dadaji and gets the permission.

Yes Shwets..
This is what I'm asking how can he make sure that Dadaji will give permission by evening after what happened just a lil while ago?
 After such incident normally families gather and talk and console each other. After all Rititesh cheated on Kirthi and her marriage broke down.
Can nisha go now ask permission for her shooting?
Now whenever something unbelievable happens I think oh it's magic land and anything can happen.πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail
Did Dadaji really say Kyaa after listening to Aman?
We can't rely on their precaps..
prachii thumbnail
The way Rithesh said Paise😈 while dealing with Viraj like before signing paper shows his greediness well..πŸ˜‰
So they planned to cheat on kirti n thought of escaping ?

In that scene everyone (Viraj n kirti) was specifying Aman to make her earn brownie pointsπŸ‘
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Kate @Anju

Hopefully Shekhs forgets he is a psychologist and focus on his faltu plans instead of targeting Nisha's mental state. 

Hope so this happens...he forgets about he is psychologist...
but still 
caller123 thumbnail

@Kate @Anju

Hopefully Shekhs forgets he is a psychologist and focus on his faltu plans instead of targeting Nisha's mental state. 

We'll hope so.
He sometimes may use it as his last trick. Hope by that time Viraj will know who is sheks and may be Viraj has fallen in love with Nisha. Don't ask time span . Ram singh is till in the jungle. You ask the time span from himπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: caller123

Yes Shwets..
This is what I'm asking how can he make sure that Dadaji will give permission by evening after what happened just a lil while ago?
 After such incident normally families gather and talk and console each other. After all Rititesh cheated on Kirthi and her marriage broke down.
Can nisha go now ask permission for her shooting?
Now whenever something unbelievable happens I think oh it's magic land and anything can happen.πŸ˜†

Exactly. But from the precap..Ramesh is behind Dadaji...so probably RL-Dadaji-Nisha had a talk and Dadaji gave permission and then had his KYAA moment..πŸ˜† 

I think cousins will be there for Kirti...but what is Mohan and Rupan going to do?
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

True. Nisha should start to overcome her love for Viraj. I could see tension in Ramesh's eyes when she went to talk with Viraj..πŸ˜† So Viraj wants her for practice in the evening...what about Dadaji's permission then?With Kirti problem..will Dadaji give her permission?

So according to Rupan, she would have come up with a false story to Dadaji and Dadi about Kirti's wedding getting broken? She is so stupid...I think the rest of the family will support Aman for sure.

I wondered why the entire family ganged up on Ritiesh..πŸ˜† I expected only Mohan-Rupan and Kirti with Nisha...not Umesh, Sukku and Ramesh...

@bold:Dadaji's permission becomes SUPER DUPER easy now since Viraj Ji contributed to this extent in exposing the Jains. So of course Dadaji would be like, "yeh ehsaan main kabhi nahi bhoolunga.. Aap Nisha ko shooting, tracking, swimming, kabaddi- jo marrzi sikhaa sakte hain"...   

I loved how he made it VERY clear that he's very professional & he's doing it all for the future of his academy- even that birthday party pe aana had a shecret motive- to ask for permission from her family to allow her to start shooting practice. The dance was thrown in as a favor πŸ˜† - to keep the new shooter happy!! Muahahahaah Bechaara baccha keeps climbing chane ka jhaad!
😈
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prachii

Did Dadaji really say Kyaa after listening to Aman?

We can't rely on their precaps..

Yes...Dadaji said KYAAAπŸ˜†