Moments of the day 30/12 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
so now Oh my my and snakes joined their hands.πŸ˜”
Good thing Rupan and Rititesh family don't know them otherwise Shwets Os will come in to real. But I love to see it  for real.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by caller123

I told you anything can happen int hat magic land.πŸ˜†

I'm confused how could Viraj ask Nisha to come for practices when Dadaji didn't give permission or is that also happened in the magic way?πŸ˜†

He wants her to come after getting permission.May be viraj is confident over Dadaji .
like Tabby said I wanted to see Ritesh's face when Niraj gets married. but we are unlucky it seems.

Yes..It would be nice to see..
Oh another problem so Rupan will cover their fauly by disclosing Aman. In that way there is no difference between Rititesh and her. he too did the same. To cover his fault he disclosed who is Aman.😑

So Roopan gonna say different reason to dadaji for stopping this marriage?
I don't think Roopan will disclose..she is jus angry.

Edited by prachii - 9 years ago

I told you anything can happen int hat magic land.πŸ˜†

I'm confused how could Viraj ask Nisha to come for practices when Dadaji didn't give permission or is that also happened in the magic way?πŸ˜†

like Tabby said I wanted to see Ritesh's face when Niraj gets married. but we are unlucky it seems.

Oh another problem so Rupan will cover their fauly by disclosing Aman. In that way there is no difference between Rititesh and her. he too did the same. To cover his fault he disclosed who is Aman.😑

Magic Land on fire..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rupan's face when Viraj and Nisha get married would be fun..πŸ˜† 

I think Rupan won't disclose as of now...but she may sometime in the future when Aman does some more good deeds. I want to see cake's reaction. If Rupan influences her...Cake will be back in Cake mode..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

And he calls himself a psychologist...🀣🀣 I don't want any more of Shekhar Shesshions with Nisha also.. That really scares me. 

Me too.. i m worried about this also... i too don't want sheks session
Originally posted by prachii

Morning per episode...The one she was wearing when sukku n umesh came to invite .White dress ..single shoulder one

Shooting on the same day probably..πŸ˜†

I think it will be better we open a spoilers thread and post everything in one single thread so that members can choose to read or not. Looking at the title itself we get to know what is going to come next...

Ya Can't avoid that πŸ˜³

I think it will be better we open a spoilers thread and post everything in one single thread so that members can choose to read or not. Looking at the title itself we get to know what is going to come next...
Good idea! These constant spoilers really lead us to expect/overexpect situations to play out in certain ways and then end up in disappointment.
@Kate Who know Ritiesh's family will seek refuge from Shekhs..πŸ˜†
@Anju The problem is Nisha will never know Shekhs is getting into her mind. I hope Viraj or RL sees the difference in case she goes down. Why don't Nisha see the counselor Lakshmi is seeing? 😑 She is seeming to be very good..
Prachi and Shwets..
I too hope that Rupan will not disclose it now? Isn't it said in papers in that way?
SO Viraj asked t come for practices after getting permission. He has so much confident on circus head.πŸ˜†

so now Oh my my and snakes joined their hands.πŸ˜”
Good thing Rupan and Rititesh family don't know them otherwise Shwets Os will come in to real. But I love to see it  for real.πŸ˜†

Rite said Kate. .πŸ˜†
villian secret meeting🀣