Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 30/12

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's moments
1. Viraj telling that he would give chance to every potential shooter, just not Nisha. Also, that Priyanka has to compete with Nisha and she is very unprofessional. 

2. The entire Ritiesh getting caught part was nicely done though very predictable. 

3. Kirti slapping Ritiesh. 

4. Ritiesh revealing the truth that Poonam is Amanpreet to a gang where everyone already knows that except Rupan..πŸ˜†

5. Gangwals for the sake of Dolly's life cannot take action on Ritiesh and family.

6. Of course we have the KYAA moment for Thursday...πŸ˜† Dadaji knowing the truth of Kirti's wedding being broken. I think Rupan's problem will be Aman telling the truth to Dadi. 

7. Viraj wants Nisha to come for practice in the evening?

8. Also Shekhs is behind Viraj because of jealousy that he is more successful and popular than him, even though he is more talented. But why did Viraj say Shekhs was his coach then?
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Today's moments

1. Viraj telling that he would give chance to every potential shooter, just not Nisha. Also, that Priyanka has to compete with Nisha and she is very unprofessional. 

2. The entire Ritiesh getting caught part was nicely done though very predictable. 

4. Ritiesh revealing the truth that Poonam is Amanpreet to a gang where everyone already knows that except Rupan..πŸ˜†

5. Gangwals for the sake of Dolly's life cannot take action on Ritiesh and family.

6. Of course we have the KYAA moment for Thursday...πŸ˜† Dadaji knowing the truth of Kirti's wedding being broken. I think Rupan's problem will be Aman telling the truth to Dadi. 

8. Also Shekhs is behind Viraj because of jealousy that he is more successful and popular than him, even though he is more talented. But why did Viraj say Shekhs was his coach then?

Thank you so much for this update dear...am so caught up in work, that it's driving me crazy at the end of the year

@ bold : I knew that Viraj wouldn't do anything to harm Shekhar, but that this was just jealousy...if Viraj would have done something horrible to Shekhs, he would be akward after meeting up with him.
And what the hell is wrong with this Shekhar guy anyway ????? He wants to destroy Viraj only becoz he thinks Viraj is more successful 😲 😑🀬.
Than why coaching him in the first place ?????πŸ˜•

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The epi was good. But I m sad that Ritesh is going. What he said about Nishu I wish he was there during Niraj marriage. I would have love to see his face.😈.
Today it got cleared Viraj don't have any such feelings for Nishu. Its just he sees his academy's future in her. Viraj only cares for his academy right now he don't have anything in his mind than academy. Nishu get ready for a heartbreak darling. But i really want the heartbreak now so she get over Viraj and focus on her career for herself. i want her to become a shooter for herself not for Viraj.
about ur 8 point, Me too is confuse if he was his coach why would he be jealous. 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and yeah forgot to add. I was wondering why would Roopan be angry at Aman. But Precap gave me the reason. She would be angry that Aman told Dadaji. But I guess cousins will support her and Mohan too cause Kirti is saved only for Aman.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eshasrk

Thank you so much for this update dear...am so caught up in work, that it's driving me crazy at the end of the year

@ bold : I knew that Viraj wouldn't do anything to harm Shekhar, but that this was just jealousy...if Viraj would have done something horrible to Shekhs, he would be akward after meeting up with him.
And what the hell is wrong with this Shekhar guy anyway ????? He wants to destroy Viraj only becoz he thinks Viraj is more successful 😲 😑🀬.
Than why coaching him in the first place ?????πŸ˜•

So all this hype for Shekhs for a normal and usual jealousy track? I am disappointed..πŸ˜† They could have had something regarding his past and family...πŸ˜† 

So he was waiting for 2 years for Viraj to come out of paralysis so that he can destroy him? Why not use that 2 years opportunity to destroy the academy then?
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sheks + Gaya = SG saga on the way...!! They try to create misunderstandings among Nisha and Viraj.. Nisha will do another dare devil act and proves her innocence...!!
Coming to dadi- Aman convo overheard by dadaji and he getting to know that kirti's marriage is broken we have to wait for a drama and how aman will be handled by cousins...!!
I guess daadi will support aman...

Rupan will also be controlled by daadi only...
we need to wait for cake's reaction on Aman's bravery...!! Viren will obviously be impressed...!!
But i guess this will increase dolly's miseries...

Lots of interconnected tracks and drama...!!

Sheks comparing nisha and priyankaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† which viewers couldn't compare...!! Hats off for such hypothetical comparision...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Today's moments

@bold: arre toh Viraj can't give her leave for whole day na? Of course I wish they'd specify if Nisha lost her job and got a scholarship...
@red: he specifically said that? Sorry, I missed that part. My own family got noisy that time. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arieltabi

The epi was good. But I m sad that Ritesh is going. What he said about Nishu I wish he was there during Niraj marriage. I would have love to see his face.😈.

Today it got cleared Viraj don't have any such feelings for Nishu. Its just he sees his academy's future in her. Viraj only cares for his academy right now he don't have anything in his mind than academy. Nishu get ready for a heartbreak darling. But i really want the heartbreak now so she get over Viraj and focus on her career for herself. i want her to become a shooter for herself not for Viraj.
about ur 8 point, Me too is confuse if he was his coach why would he be jealous. 

True. Nisha should start to overcome her love for Viraj. I could see tension in Ramesh's eyes when she went to talk with Viraj..πŸ˜† So Viraj wants her for practice in the evening...what about Dadaji's permission then? With Kirti problem..will Dadaji give her permission?

So according to Rupan, she would have come up with a false story to Dadaji and Dadi about Kirti's wedding getting broken? She is so stupid... I think the rest of the family will support Aman for sure. 

I wondered why the entire family ganged up on Ritiesh..πŸ˜† I expected only Mohan-Rupan and Kirti with Nisha...not Umesh, Sukku and Ramesh...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darlingruhi

Sheks + Gaya = SG saga on the way...!! They try to create misunderstandings among Nisha and Viraj.. Nisha will do another dare devil act and proves her innocence...!!

Coming to dadi- Aman convo overheard by dadaji and he getting to know that kirti's marriage is broken we have to wait for a drama and how aman will be handled by cousins...!!
I guess daadi will support aman...

Rupan will also be controlled by daadi only...
we need to wait for cake's reaction on Aman's bravery...!! Viren will obviously be impressed...!!
But i guess this will increase dolly's miseries...

Lots of interconnected tracks and drama...!!

Sheks comparing nisha and priyankaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† which viewers couldn't compare...!! Hats off for such hypothetical comparision...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yes...more evil plottings on the way. I want to see Nisha dealing with this intelligently..like Sherlock Holmes..πŸ˜† not like Superman or Spiderman..πŸ˜†

Dadi always has been supporting Aman. Aman also has Mohan and RL who will support her with the cousins. Viren is also going to be impressed though not knowing her identity. But will Dadaji accept her because of this one incident? How will Dadaji react to know nearly the entire family has hidden a huge fact from him? 
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today's moments

Shwets whatever we thought about yest precap everything goes opposite πŸ˜†
episode was ok... 
viraj want to give chance to every person who is good shooter.. liked his dialog..
I like as he said priyanka is unprofessional..πŸ˜†
wow Ritesh caught one was nicely shown and Kirti slapping πŸ˜†
Omg now I m worried because this both villian are planning together to out nisha from academy  ... what they will do now
What gonna happen now??