Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Written Update 30th December 2014.

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
The episode starts with, Viraj and buaji talking,buaji asks him are you serious that nisha will learn shooting, biraj says I am giving her this opportunity becouse she has the potential. Buaji says oh my my, aren't you taking extra interest in her? He says yes I am interested in her becouse she is interested in my academy. *Missed some part will edit later* Buaji sags good night to viraj and leaves. Shekhar says to himself that now miss nisha buaji will help me in throwing you out of the house. Hritesh is saying to kirti that we got a gud buyer for the house, mr.viraj singh rathor. He says viraj is giving us the amount we needed. Please sign these papers I need to go to him too he says. Hritesh leaves. Rupan and mohan enters and nisha asks them to come with him. Hriesh and his family are waiting ffor viraj. And discussing about the deal. His father says with evening flight we will be back to US. Viraj comes there with money. He takes papers from them and checks them. He asks hritesh to sign on a paper. Hritesh asks for money. Viraj shows the money and hritesh signs the paper. Viraj says to hritesh that I heard that you had a relation with ms.nisha .
-Break1-
Hritesh says nisha gangwal someone mad will only marry her. Viraj says ohh. Viraj asks him that you are right now engaged to kirti. Hritesh's father says that the marriage didn't happen. Hritesh says it was so easy for us to fool them. Viraj asks his driver to to keep the bag and papers in the car. Hritesh is shocked. Viraj holds his colar but leaves it. And says now gangwal family will hive you your punishment. Rupan, mohan, ramesh,nisha, kirti, umesh and sukku and aman comes there. Hritesh's mom tells truth to everyone that how they lied about kirti and hritesh. Kirti slaps hritesh, she says today I got to know that you are a lier, you played with my emotions, if aman wouldn't have been yhere then it wouldn't have been rvealed. Kirti says to hritesh get out of my life. Rupan and mohan says to Hritesh's parents that we don't want any relationship with you. Hritesh tells everyone about aman before leaving. That she is amanpreet and not ponam, also that she is umesh's girlfriend. Rupan is shocked.
-Break2-
Hritesh says that she also lied. Ramesh says there is a difference between your and her lie. Ramesh says we respect leela ji and we love dolly and sumit so please go from here before we call police. Mohan says thank you to viraj. Viraj says aman did all this, and the plan was of cousines I only helped. Nisha says ti ramesh, one more problem. Viraj leaves. Shekhar and buaji are talking. Buaji says what can I do, this academy is of viraj. Shekhar saysyou have to options one is viraj's loss and another option is your benefit. I have seen nisha and priyanka both shoting. And priyanka doesn't stand anywhere in front of nisha. So if you will help me, then its your benefit more than viraj's loss. Shekhar says we shake hands then we can throw nisha out of academy and priyanka will be the only on in he academy. She agrees and leaves. Shekhar says to himslef, finally viraj I am seeing my motive for coming here to completed. He says that viraj you won every compitition even when I had mor talent then you. Now I will not let nisha be even a shooter. Your dream of making this academy a hit will be destroyed.
. -Precape-
Aman is telling dadi about whatever hritesh did and dadaji also hears it.
-End-

Edited by CrazyBoy-.Hd.- - 30 December 2014 at 8:38am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

saianuradha25dalursangeethbalaangelicdeeptifym23hp18asmkdivra4deejagiRibellesampa79Princyz_BelleShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Tfs for the quick update..Smile 
caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update dear..
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.