India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Hence proved, Cvs, PH n Channel V r biased against SHANTANU M

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I have nothing more to say. Even after posts after posts, tweets n N number of fans requests, we didn't gt swayam's solo. 
If we take a call tht swayam's solo was scrapped bcz of rush to end d3, then how can saara get a solo?
It clearly shows that cvs, PH n Channel V has some serious grudges against Shantanu. They leave no stone unturned to get him down but he still keeps on rising. 
But channel n PH r definitely getting down in d eyes of all of us. 

Shame on u Cinevistas n Channel V. They don't even know "P" of professionalism. The guy who stood by dere thick n thins is getting biased treatment. Still Shantanu leave no chance to thank channel n PH _/\_ He is a true gem. 

Really hope he get to work with some good ppl, nt boot licker in future.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

vivek12kumarvrimar41taareymayoriShan_swayamid2useitAish_VruShanpinks2014Pissa99trisha19Dew..dvrushu--Ecstasy--priya_sejwali_yatharthkDD_TannufanTonyStark91sanchiswaronyasri--Anaya--ExpectoPatronusDestiny_015StarBullujwalvVReSHna..Suhana..-spongy-

sanchiswaron Goldie
sanchiswaron
sanchiswaron

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Channel and their shameless acts 
Trying to put others down won't give them success _/\_ 
They love people who are mean, selfish and treat show as shit and come and leave show whenever they wish to 
And the one who was always there with their show get this treatment _/\_ though through Channel and PH we got to know Shantanu (Palki ma'am being major mode of that and D3) still I wish worst for Channel V the ever incorrect channel 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew..ExpectoPatronusujwalvcscs

varsh-mayur Goldie
varsh-mayur
varsh-mayur

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
thank god show is ending... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew..cscs

--Anaya-- IF-Dazzler
--Anaya--
--Anaya--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Shame on them. Besharmi n chupanthi ka hadd paar karr gaye. Least bothered. Glad ths show is ending. A show can never run when the PH and CHANNEL doesn't doesn't respect fans views and requests.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew..ExpectoPatronuscscs

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I can't believe that they bloody lied to us.
How cheap and low can these people be.
I so want the show to end immediately and VruShan to say bye bye to channel bloody v forever.

They'll both deserve some thing much better than these manipulative people. Swayam and Sharon are completely ruined. Hate these idiots to ruin everything. For their ever bloody mistake.

Removing palki and her team
Bringing AD and these new CV's who barely have a creative mind.
For using VruShan and us.

GOD PLEASE SHUT CHANNEL V DOWN. CLOSE THIS CHANNEL. I SO WISH NONE OF IT'S SHOW WORK.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew..ExpectoPatronuscscs

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
channel & production ppl r shameless creatures. If Shantanu does not get solo den NONE in d show deserve solo. Period. R channel & ph fools.??? Dey really think sara is popular dan Swayam in d3.? Like seriously. Giving solos to every other person & not Shantanu proves dat production & channel ppl r venting personal grudge to Shantanu & SwaRon. How cheap dey r.
just wanna say 1 thing, how hard dey try to pull Shantanu's popularity down, dat wl nvr evr happen. Coz lakhs of ppl's love is wid Shantanu & Vrushika. They r shining & dey will als shine. VruShan always gv all MUH TOD JAWAB through der work. Today Shantanu put his paper down & show wrapped up. widout Shantanu show wl nt run, channel & ph knw dat. B|
Shantanu still nvr forgets to thank channel & ph. He is so humble. & dats why we lv him & wl als lv him. VruShan dont deserve dis shitty treatment. I want dem out of dis shit asap. I knw i wl mis dem together in tv screen. Bt i cnt see dem bear such biasedness. Dey r talented & dey wl shine. AMEN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew..cscs

Dew.. Senior Member
Dew..
Dew..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
My God i cnt believe it ki ek 23 yrs ke boy ke Talent se channel nd ph itna daarte he...
waah waah Shantanu u hv such Power boy. . . way to go Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
forgot to say 1 thing. GO TO HELL WID UR ALL SHOWS channel & ph. Sare SwaRon fans ki baddua lagega tumlogo ko. SwaRon gv dis channel popularity & award. But what we & vrushan got frm dem.?? Biasedness, favoritism & injustice. Lick ur favs' ass more. No doubt dis channel will shut soon. Ph v jayega. I wl pray dat. Sare hadd par kar diya inlogone. Sara is getting solo. Wahhh. Claps. Bhad me ja bloody morons.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

Go to top