India-Forums

Everest
Everest

A3 : Love, Friendship, Envy and Everest

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hello folks ! Is it just me or the episodes really have gotten better in terms of content and quality the past days. 
Loved the past two episodes, what makes a journey worth are moments that are spent together, and flashback mai story is doing just that ! 

An adventurous day being recalled on a hot cup of tea, LOVE the Idea :D I think its a good light-hearted treat before the darker side of Everest comes to the fore as they move ahead in the expedition.

I found Col. and Arjun's gullible faces worth watching ! Roongta as always amused as he jibes, the nepal police dont even listen to dollars LOL

Coming to the main point of this post. We see A3 and their bonding going through the rocks. Given its the past, and they worked as a team to unveil the Sherpa, what's important here is the equation between the three. 

A small prank from Arjun riled up Akash and Anjali, I found it to be friendly, but Akash snapped and Arjun retaliated while Anjali huffed in annoyance. That's what we call Prank gone wrong. Sad for someone like me who wants A3 to bond..

Akash and Arjun tiffs begin and end at Anjali, this further ensures that friendship is far, and only Everest can work up the magic of these two bonding. 

Akash is always driven by emotions, and his love for Anjali has him circling around her, Whenever Arjun comes close to Anjali, Akash snaps. Even a mere passport n wallet of Arjun's in Anjali's hand has him anxious. Is he a possessive lover? I wonder. He is majorly distracted, somehow Everest is not his focus and Arjun is someoone he cant tolerate. What's with the bitterness ? I think it stems from Anjali. Arjun has always treated Akash the way he does now. Calling him off for being unprofessional and flirtng with Anjali.. Akash with his views on Arjun seems imbalanced, at times he favours Arjun, other times he just gets snappy and if one were to notice its always when something related to Anjali occurs. He carries a certain Envy.

Arjun - Either the character is written better or the actor pulls it off, Credit can be given to both actually. He has been sporting a casanova image, but the real Arjun is emotional and tired of being alone, and this Arjun somehow connects to Anjali emotionally, shedding away that arrogant smirk or snobish attitude, remarkable is that when he approaches Anjali he is genuine. At a time when Roongta is working to hide Arjun's reality, tracking all those who know his truth, Arjun adds Anjali to the list of those who know, why when its crucial to hide than to reveal ? He seems to have a liking for her, the kind of liking where a person sees himself in another. As once confessed back at NIM, he thought she is like him. That love for climbing, that zeal for reaching the goal. As for Akash, it is understandable that the unprofessional attitude bothers him. Arjun not wanting to be alone doesnt equate to wanting to fall in love necessarily. And so it appears he wants to befriend Anjali. 

Anjali tends to be a listener, her own views  are mostly silent when it comes to Arjun, But if one were to notice her actions it is clear, that the smallest of pranks/oneliners from him irk her and the smallest of confessions makes her heart soften up. But that's who Anjali is for everyone. Can much be said on this ? 

Anjali harbours a liking for Akash, and is all smiles when it comes to him, he is her friend but he is also her Lover, and she just cant help but feel for him too. Is it Love or infatuation ? 
Anjali has a lot to figure out, but given Mission Everest, her family problems, can't help but feel for the girl, she seems to be in the Most difficult situation at the moment. It's tough.
 Much tougher than Arjun who doesnt want to be alone anymore and carries the guilt of having left his friend to die and Akash with a vertigo and the guilt of not being able to save his friend. Why do I say that? Simply because Arjun and Akash are still dwelling in their past, while for Anjali its all happening now and things are more volatile. 

Few more things -

Arjun's discomfort with Reena, can the story be told now pleeasee. Why does he feel so guilty?

Anjali saying Akash is an honest person, while saying in the same line he has vertigo dont tell anyone..err the contradiction...AND she just told that to a REPORTER ! 

Akash and Arjun (based on the precap) Can they stop SNAPPING at people ! Ugh. Its annoying. The same can be said in a milder way. 

Maybe one can say its the anxiety of something as huge as Everest coming their way that has them on the edge and is the reason for such emotional outbursts, but shouldnt it be the same for Anjali too. So can Anjali's emotions come to the front, I dont know how the girl is holding up to all that is hapening around her. 

Enjoying the episodes much more now compared to last week. Your views ?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ifa_Hassanshine123-Raj-sabreen_06cocoatree*Reemz*pallavi25-Swetha-

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Very interesting post.

Even I've noticed that Akaash seems paranoid when it comes to any interaction between Arjun and Anjali from the very beginning actually. From when she called Arjun to her room just to ask about a book. In yesterday's episode he seemed wary about Anjali having Arjun's passport. You can tell he is possessive over her. He's lost a lot but I feel his character is the most hidden. Like Anjali said, he hides himself in the darkness. When he's been hurt, you see it in his eyes i.e. when Anjali rejected him or when Seema Masi berates him but he moves on as if nothing's happened. That's what makes me have a soft corner for him. He's depressed but he doesn't lash out at one due to bitterness.

Regarding Arjun, that's exactly what I feel. If anything he wants to befriend Anjali because he sees his determination in her so he wants to guide her, not for any other intention like romantic love.

Anjali is a listener but I think she pours her heart out to Akaash. He's definitely the listener in that 'relationship'. Infatuation sounds too sinister and superficial for what they share. She said she can be herself with him, he understands her. Plus she's not letting these emotions take over her main mission. When she listens to Arjun, I feel she looks a bit disconnected. She may understand him but he doesn't effect her emotionally as Akaash does.

Edited by *Reemz* - 30 December 2014 at 8:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shine123-Raj-pallavi25-Swetha-

naren1390 Senior Member

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Definitely past episodes looks very interesting interms of every part.. Aakash had a habit of inconsistent stepping back  nature and Arjun's attitude in hurting and faking himself infront of everyone.. Between these two Anjali is like a pillar.. Still she looks very firm, without agitation and her determined nature in overcoming difficulties.. No denial in Aakash and Anjali packed up feelings for each other.. Even I couldn't decode what was actually going in Aakash were he goes abnormal whenever Arjun stepping forward to Anjali.. It's a pure possessiveness or insecurity? Samegoes with Arjun but you pinpointed beautifully each and everyone's mind set.. Arjun trying to keep himself away from everyone specially Anjali.. So many loopholes were left but everything will be answered by everest!!! Impressive Post!! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top