Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I'm on medication for my anxiety - Anushka Sharma (Page 6)

sunshinegirl7 Senior Member
sunshinegirl7
sunshinegirl7

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AriVeerAT

Yea, and time changes things. Right now she's working with Ranbir in many films so its natural for her to like Katrina, also she has worked with her, so actually knows her as a person, whereas she probably doesn't know Deepika like that. 

Im glad she has such a close relationship with her brother. The best thing about the interview is that shes honest, and even if it comes off as rude, arrogant ( not that I think that), or blunt its honest. Not all of her answers are meant to make everyone Happy. At least its not diplomatic. 

yeh she's a straight-talker...i don't think she can be any other way...
From one of ranbir's interviews long time ago i got the feeling that deepika's PR blew up anushka's KWK lip thing out of proportion at that time...he had said it's good that anushka has a strong head on those shoulders n didn't let someones PR stint affect her. Deepika's PR comes to mind first but obviously it cud have been someone else too...so there may be reasons why anushka isn't keep on deeps apart from the ranveer issueTongue jus saying. 

fcuff Senior Member
fcuff
fcuff

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinegirl7

Yea, and time changes things. Right now she's working with Ranbir in many films so its natural for her to like Katrina, also she has worked with her, so actually knows her as a person, whereas she probably doesn't know Deepika like that. 

Im glad she has such a close relationship with her brother. The best thing about the interview is that shes honest, and even if it comes off as rude, arrogant ( not that I think that), or blunt its honest. Not all of her answers are meant to make everyone Happy. At least its not diplomatic. 

From one of ranbir's interviews long time ago i got the feeling that deepika's PR blew up anushka's KWK lip thing out of proportion at that time...he had said it's good that anushka has a strong head on those shoulders n didn't let someones PR stint affect her. Deepika's PR comes to mind first but obviously it cud have been someone else too...so there may be reasons why anushka isn't keep on deeps apart from the ranveer issueTongue jus saying. 

This has to got to be the heights of delusion of Anushka fans, following hte same principle as their idol. Some stupid blog put up a fake interview of Ranbir and that becomes the gospel for you!!!!

As for her lips issue, everything these days gets blown out of proportion due to social media. It is simply silly to blame some one else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PerpetuumMobile

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I totally get her in the pet department. Only a person with a pet can know the love. Everyone else views you as a weirdo. 
As for anxiety, her case must be severe for her to require medication. I have anxiety, but only public anxiety. it.is.terrible. you feel like youre going to die. 
DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I like this interview and the fact that Anushka so easily acknowledges her anxiety. And from what she's saying, it sounds like she definitely has social anxiety. The constant criticism about her looks probably feeds into it.

Some things that I always find constant with Anushka is her praise/liking for Katrina and Ranveer always being around in some way, the mention of his text message in the interview makes it seem like theyre in touch, which is nice. Plus Ranveer is always uninhibited in acknowledging her as a good actress and expressing his liking for her :)

And thank you to the interviewer for avoiding long winded and boring questions Thumbs Up

Edited by DeepShadow - 30 December 2014 at 7:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwiniilovecrepesprincessunara

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Good that she spoke about this. I'm sure there are loads of people who go through the same and not confident enough to take proper help 
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Anushka has anxiety? whoa!!! one would never believe it.. 
I thought she was naturally bubbly and cheerful.

And always in control.

Kudos to her for coming out and saying it.

I guess her honesty and those good looks is what grabbed

Virats attention. 

princessunara

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinegirl7

Deepika's PR made Anushka lips look fugly? She made people call Anushka names and make fun of her? No one is to blame for Nushkie darling's lip scenario besides herself. It looked scary and people called her out on it. Involving Deepika and her PR is some serious delusion LOL

PerpetuumMobile

QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I respect this girl a lot. And loved this interview..she seems like a very honest person...no wonder I always liked her. 
lol at the journalists saying Thank God you didn't say Vidya Balan. Do they have soemthing against her? lol

I love how she is confident and picks herself when asked about most talented but she does it in a non arrogant way. A lot of actors and actresses can learn from her. 

Great interview..TFS! 

Really this probably the best interview I read of an actor this year. She was funny, honest, real and humble.

Edited by QueenExpression - 30 December 2014 at 9:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery.FawkesChippeshwiniprincessunara

Go to top