Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 30th December 2014 - Written Update

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
30th December 2 0 1 4 Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Written  Update

Hello πŸ˜ƒ

Here Is The Written Update For 30th December 2 0 1 4 Saath Nibhana Saathiya Episode. πŸ˜ƒ

The Episode begins with Paridhi in her room, thinking that she has to inform about her past to Jigar and family. There is a knock, while she expects it to be Vivian it turns out to be Jigar. He hands over her cell phone back. Paridhi wants to say something but is not able to. Instead she thanks Jigar.

Next up after Jigar leaves ; there is once again a knock, as she expects Jigar, it turns out to be Vivian. Again some warning, then Paridhi sprays a deodorant, which does not put off Vivian, Paridhi asks him to get lost ; but adamant Vivian says he will leave only leave along with her ; that too with music bands, trumpets, et al

Hereabouts, Urmilaa and her family have a war of words, Urmilaa was talking on the cell phone, and Dhawal, Kinjal and Madhu over hear Urmilaa.

Paridhi again plans to reveal her past story with regards Vivian. Later in the morning, I believe so, Paridhi with folded hands pleads with Radha not to inform any one of her, Paridhi I mean, past, Paridhi would do anything and hugs Radha ; witnessed by Kokila who rightly misconstrues or misunderstands the whole situation and thinks that Paridhi and Radha would jointly launch something to harm the Modi family.

As Kokila leaves ; Paridhi warns Radha that if Radha tries anything fishy to harm Paridhi by revealing the Paridhi's past story involving Vivian that she would protect the family and etc, much more were said. By this time Kokila returns with Gopi but only to hear about Paridhi's warning to Radha regards harming the Modi family and Paridhi standing in between to protect the family.

Gopi is happy; but Kokila unleashes a comparison and warning to Paridhi ; with a poor choice of words ; according to me ; I shall not translate nor repeat it.

At Shah Home ; Urmilaa and the agent or builder's guy strike a deal to demolish the building.

Downstairs Madhu crosses the agent and over hears him speaking on the cell phone that he would double cross Urmilaa by not paying her anymore but claim rights on the property.

Urmilaa is informed by Madhu but Urmilaa says her decision to sell is final.

Jigar reads Paridhi's dairy and feels the pangs of Paridhi's love which evokes his own suppressed emotions.

Jigar tells Gopi of his intentions of professing his love for Paridhi and as a surprise, seeks Gopi's help. Gopi asks him to thank the Lord Sri Krishna.

Radha hearing this wants to put spokes in Jigar's  plans, I mean to say is to spoil the whole idea.

Lot of commotion at Shah building ; news of bull dozer coming in is spread and building inmates rush out.

Gopi tells Paridhi, who is in search of Jigar, that Paridhi go over to some Lord Hanuman temple and pray to fulfill Gopi's vow, regarding things getting sorted out between Jigar and Paridhi.

Gopi prays to her Lord Sri Krishna for sorting out the difference, etc between Jigar and Paridhi. Seeks blessings for the couple.

Gopi turns round to the cold look of Kokila.

The Episode Ends On Kokila's Cold Look ! ! !

My   Last   Written  Update   For   The    Year    2 0 1 4

-- > Man πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Manzz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Preview :- Gopi Is Warned By Kokila that if Gopi continues to support Paridhi in uniting with Jigar ; And things go wrong, Gopi might risk the fact that relations between them might break.

Wishing All A Great 2 0 1 5

Manzz thumbnail

Well ; in my view nothing much except that two sides of the story, Paridhi Character changing { ? } And Radha being at a static state of mind.

I suspect that Urmilaa is up to something, she is double crossing the agent.

Wish to express my disappointment with regards Kokila's choice of words while warning Paridhi, Very Poor And  Extremely not on Television. Scriptwriters have done a very poor job.

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manzz, what bad language was it Kokila said to Paridhi? You can tell me via PM. 😊 I am not watching Saath Nibhana Saathiya these days because of the current track with Vivan.
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Manzz for Saath Nibhana Saathiya December 30, 2014 written update!
Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  Best Left Unsaid πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³  😳  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  Please Do Not Misunderstand 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ  😳  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: skanthan

Manzz, what bad language was it Kokila said to Paridhi? You can tell me via PM. 😊 I am not watching Saath Nibhana Saathiya these days because of the current track with Vivan.

Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  My Pleasure  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³  😳  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ritu-

Thanks 😊

Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  Always Pleasure  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ  😳  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Surish

Thanks Manzz for Saath Nibhana Saathiya December 30, 2014 written update!

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay. I knew that Kokila is a bad woman, but never thought she would resort to swearing. I am glad I missed that part. 🀣

But I hope that in the end, after all this drama, we will see Paridhi and Jigar together, But, I want to be able to watch Saathiya long before that happens. Right now I am staying way but hope that soon Saathiya will be bearable for me to watch.
Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks A Lot πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³  😳  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ For Clicking The Like Button πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ