Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sonalak

diandra ko ishq ne nikkamma kar diya.

Agree!!

she spoiled her game herself
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The thing is gautam isn't madly in love with di.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lol I rem when I hated Dayan.. BUT Diandra can be nice when she is not under the influence of the wrong people and is thinking for herself. 
I hope when GG comes out - DS and GG can have some special friendship .. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SoPunk

About Topic:

Who cares !!!  it's their personal matter if they will even remain in any public toilet locked forever. The content is not a part of the show. Neither the tweet relates to the show... ðŸ¥± 

Wonder How these contents can still come on the forum, which isn't connected to the show, doesn't talk about the show, doesn't affect the show and naturally not part of any episode ...😲

On Topic: 

After losing respect in the toilets of BB house, now trying to salvage it by rose !! The rose has a meaning when there is some purity in love...it's a disgrace for roses, to be used in such relations ðŸ˜†

If the rose was given on the show it is part of Big boss property.. hence related.. so me thinks../ no - infact so me knows ðŸ˜›
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why Diandra forcing this on to Gautam. I am feeling sorry for this girl. She need to get over this as it's clear Gautam not looking for relationships.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant get it why diandra ist getting so possessive abt gautam... 

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is forcing a lovestory and acting like a teen girl ..I doubt gautam is having the same feelings ..well if they do then good on them ..but if not Di will weep with her tweethearts ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

i cant get it why diandra ist getting so possessive abt gautam... 

She is enjoying the fame she is getting just because of Gautam ... She came to BB for publicity she didnt get what she expected and here even post stay she is trying to be in limelight...
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She is madly in love with Gautam 😳
singin80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harish111

Some of these responses make no sense

1) What is wrong if Gautam and Diandra want to carry there relationship outside of the house and want to build slowly instead of making it a national tamasha? Surely good relationship should start slowly and people should test each other. If they are serious they can take it slowly outside

2) I think these guys have managed this much better than Sonali who goes running after Upen despite being abused and used. GG had a respectful talk and Diandra accepted. 

3) Why would Diandra want to be on the good side of GG fans when she is no longer in the show as a participant?

+1 --- ek number manas!

Gaudi are doing fine and not they have sorted everything Lekin pata nahin kyon GG haters ko khujli machi hui hai...har baat pe ungli ðŸ˜•