Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

By using Adi Shagun feels that she will get Raman back in her life :( (Page 3)

lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeV

ishraBest_2014 Senior Member
ishraBest_2014
ishraBest_2014

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovepreet29

Originally posted by ishraBest_2014

Originally posted by ishraBest_2014

relax , I understand its frustrating , but I don't think Raman will fall in the trap. He might do things like cancel his trip trip or spend more time but only with adi though. He is father and he will be concern about Adi, but he will not tell this lead to something with Shagun. If CVS does show something like this mean they are crazy because it will ruin his character. Shagun antics will only work with Ramn if they concern about Adi, her plans will not work everytime right

I believe after Shagun spots Ashok and Mikha at the restaurant after that Shagun will be very dangerous towards her game plan Cry so yea it's po yo say that we can expect these types of scene between Shagun and Raman Cry and it all will be for that moron Adi Cry
see this way, Shagun actually bringing them closer. first example, gift scene , she hig the gift, but she didn't except Ishita to come up with a new one. Ishita gave her gift to Adi, Raman impressed romantic scene in the morning. Now, trip cancelled , but Raman declares Ishita as special and accepts her completely. In the beginning episode, Raman used to feel bad when he saw Shagun with ashok now, he is not effected by it. Now, he is annoyed that shagun is disturbing them. He is comcompletelyer her and nothing will change this.

Yes but now it's ishita's turn to feel insecure about Raman and Shagun spending time with each other so let's see how long Ishita can handle it Cry
in my opinion this is how the separation is planned if their is a separation, It will because Ishita feels that now, Shagun is changed and Adi is still not compatible with her and he needs a family.  Ishita will be in a dilemma. But bare with cvs they will definitely will show  some good scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVlovepreet29

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged

I am very depressed I fear that Adi may bring Shagun and Raman closer the same way Ruhi did her magic for Ishita and Raman Cry and over the top regrading upcoming episodes after seeing Ashok and Mikha, Shagun will be more more focus on keeping Raman away from Ishita Cry !!!! Feedbacks please 

Dear dont worry...yes CVs will try to show that for adi Raman-shagunDead should be together..advised by counsellor but again that will turn out to bring ishra more closer as they will try to solve this problem together indirectly...honeymoon can wait thats fine but that poor kid needs support of his parents(Raman-Ishita) minus his biological mother Dead coz she is one useless boj on this earthAngry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRAVEENDMdhara88

__pohu__ Senior Member
__pohu__
__pohu__

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
If shagun gets back wit raman then ishita maiyya will happily walk away ... Showing her mahaanta. As it is end of the day she wants raman to b happy n she ll feel tat raman wld be more happy wit his kids, considering this she ll walk away... Mani is der for her na ...:so chill madi
nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
No way. Ishita will bring raman and adi closer.  
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

but Ruhi never had a competer in uniting her parents.
But Adi had one most dangerous and better experianced player RUHI RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA.
Adi is not playing the game he is just a pawn in Shagun's hand.

But Ruhi is better player than Shagun.She already spoiled Shagun's plans many times when Raman and Ishita were not even in love.
But now Ruhi is lot stronger,much cooler and ISHRA in love.
Then not forget about hate of Raman towards Shagun

Great point but Adi and shagun ki takar Marne ke liye ruhi ko onscreen dikhana toh chahiye na thik se and also with Ishra
jab se shagun and Adi in Bhalla house aye hai we never got Ishra scenes with ruhi
I thought cvs will show these moments and Adi can witness it
But this track is all about sautan and Adi I feel ruhi is being ignored even though she is there but will be only for few seconds and then disappears
Only if cvs show ruhi properly I can believe trust and assured that she will strongly be a player against Adi and shaguniya

They may reduced her time but not neglected.

Ruhi will always be important.
She had control of whole house even neighbours too.
Adi is now shy to speak to Raman and Ishita but Ruhi never will think twice to speak her wish before Raman and Ishita and she very well knew how to get what she want's (A trait from shagun but magnified because of her unvawouring love for family)

Hummm true point
Just hope cvs start showing ruhi scenes with Ishra
and hope cvs don't show such shit like shagun and raman have to sleep together or act as happy couple around Adi to make him happy
I am not in this counslor thing I am not in a favor of this...pata nahi counslor kya kya suggest kare by ekta khrafati dimang se

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovepreet29

lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top