Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Sharad's character (Page 3)

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

Absolutely. I didn't understand Yuvraj's reaction during the sweater scene at all. Dadi was badmouthing Suhani to no end and he didn't defend Suhani at all. It shows there are trust issues between them. Although, I can't understand why they exist in the least. Yuvraj has time and again witnessed Suhani's goodness and sacrifice for the sake of the Birlas- so why does he think that she is a liar who will cover up her mistakes? Confused Just doesn't make sense.

I don't like this part of their relationship at all. He believed that Suhani intentionally hurt Soumya and cheated during the Kabaddi match. He knows Suhani's personality and her loving nature, so how could he believe that she would resort to such petty tactics? Really disappointed.

He's like Somu in that way, easily manipulated by Dadi.    He doesn't see Dadi as the real person she is as she is sweet to both him and Somu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Absolutely. I didn't understand Yuvraj's reaction during the sweater scene at all. Dadi was badmouthing Suhani to no end and he didn't defend Suhani at all. It shows there are trust issues between them. Although, I can't understand why they exist in the least. Yuvraj has time and again witnessed Suhani's goodness and sacrifice for the sake of the Birlas- so why does he think that she is a liar who will cover up her mistakes? Confused Just doesn't make sense.

I don't like this part of their relationship at all. He believed that Suhani intentionally hurt Soumya and cheated during the Kabaddi match. He knows Suhani's personality and her loving nature, so how could he believe that she would resort to such petty tactics? Really disappointed.

He's like Somu in that way, easily manipulated by Dadi.    He doesn't see Dadi as the real person she is as she is sweet to both him and Somu.

But Parm, he sees the abominable way she behaves with Pratima, so how can he think of her as a good person? I can accept that he doesn't judge her on her behaviour with Suhani because most Indian people think that elders can behave however they like with youngsters, but what about Pratima?

She insults Pratima in front RagMen, which is a big red flag since he knows both their personalities. TBH, this is a very self-centered way of judging people, because it shows that you don't care how they treat others, but just how they treat you. She also mistreats Sharad, who Yuvraj claims is his BFF, so how can he not see her for the evil bat she is?
I think he should care about how Dadi treats the people he loves. Someone who doesn't care about the treatment of their loved ones by others doesn't do much for me.

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged

But Parm, he sees the abominable way she behaves with Pratima, so how can he think of her as a good person? I can accept that he doesn't judge her on her behaviour with Suhani because most Indian people think that elders can behave however they like with youngsters, but what about Pratima?

She insults Pratima in front RagMen, which is a big red flag since he knows both their personalities. TBH, this is a very self-centered way of judging people, because it shows that you don't care how they treat others, but just how they treat you. She also mistreats Sharad, who Yuvraj claims is his BFF, so how can he not see her for the evil bat she is?
I think he should care about how Dadi treats the people he loves. Someone who doesn't care about the treatment of their loved ones by others doesn't do much for me.

Agree with you guys...Yuvraj is not a kid anymore. By now he should know what's right and what's wrong. Like you said...he remains silent when dadi mocks his mother and insults Sharad... either there must be a strong reasonable reason or he is just blind in loving ppl...be it dadi or Soumya. 
And coming to dadi...she heard Soumya speak rudely to Yuvraj and also insult him and his love on Diwali day and yet this old lady wants her as her d-i-l...?? God (cv's) knows what's wrong with her?

clarity

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Agreed 100% with you.   I actually made a post several weeks back regarding what this "hold" that Dadi has over everyone.   Is it because of her age, being the eldest in the house?   Is it because she holds the money strings?   Obviously Yuvraj's father passed away a while back so did she do something that made all 3 boys not question her treatment of their mother till now?   I can only assume there are some skeletons in the Birla family that once come out may shed some light on the hold Dadi has over everyone.

I would have thought that as much as he professes to love his mother he should at least stand up for her...

anita_m

Go to top