India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Sharad's character (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
What a sweet start to the episode and it ended so sadly. I have a diff take on yuvraj's behavior I wasn't to upset with him today. I just think he didn't knw hw to defend her in front of the old hag today . I dnt doubt at all that he doubted that she would buy him a shirt like that. The whole time he was looking at her u could see he was trying to convey to her its ok it happens and its not a big thing. The only reason he took it off in such a manner was coz pathetic menka mocked him. What I didn't like though was him putting on souyma shirt. Bt he immediately felt repulsed by using it when she mocked suhani. And as for sharad aww he is such a sweetie I loved when he mocked souyma really she so deserved it and he gets her better than every1 he immediately knew through her joy that she was the 1 who messed up suhani's gift. Even RagMen are bad bt they wnt mess with a christmas gift bt thought it was an amazing idea that the other did. And as for Saurabh what a guy his expressions throughout the entire thing was priceless he knows something is cooking btw souyma and the goons. And I loved hw he was looking at souyma like he would love to slap her face lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elita

Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Really good post 
I totally agree
And yuvraaj a confused soul
Sometimes he is like good husband, friend of suhani 
And at the very next time he is totally opposite 
Soumya this girl uff what to say I hate her 
Yeah sharath is just awesome 
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Well said I absolutely adore Sharad's character I believe he is literally the best written and most consistent character he provides the support one would expect from Yuvraj to give Suhani in her time of need but there is only so much he can do.. unfortunately Yuvraj's character is slowly but surely being butchered to the extreme.. the only thing that truly left a smile on my face today was Sharad's taunt towards Soumya's taste.. not even the Yuvani scene could stand up to it simply because it left me cold their interaction as cute as it was provided no progress I could have done just as well without that scene I expected a longer and far more meaningful scene.. don't just drop their scenes in the epi because we love to watch them together give us a semblance of reasoning to go along with it...

As for Yuvraj the  less said the better.. what happened to the man that stood up for his wife even infront of his dadi.. I don't expect him to get aggressive but at least speak up and the CV;s need to bring consistency to his character as well.. the man that claims she would never hurt anyone on purpose just as easily accepted everyone attacking her because of a gift he could have shut them up after all it was between a husband and wife.. but as expected he stood there like a piece of furniture while she was being insulted.. I have no words for this nonsese... it's as if he is blind, dumb and deaf..!!!

Edited by ...Binny... - 30 December 2014 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmaraahElitasandiab

kiko2310 Groupbie
kiko2310
kiko2310

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
So true! Yuvraj may not love her as of yet, but can he Atleast have a mind of his own and stand up for what is right and not go along with something that is so clearly wrong. Have some guts man and grow some other stuff too.
I really REALLY wish that they hadn't made Sharad Suhani's brother now. He's one person who has supported her throughout,He respects her and sees her for the wonderful person she is.

Amaraah

sanaasr Senior Member
sanaasr
sanaasr

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
The whole thing is just cheap and petty. These CVs do not know how to write a script without these petty situations. The whole thing is done in bad taste.

Tearing clothes, spoiling someones cooked food, stealing, miscommunication etc etc is just base and petty - you will not find this kind of nonsense in normal American or British shows. Their writers have more creativity to come up with realistic scenarios. Just cheap, cheap .cheap.. the whole thing is Yuck.

anita_m

maluvijay. Groupbie
maluvijay.
maluvijay.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elita

Hey guys,
Today Sharad was simply superb...loved the way he taunted Soumya, when dadi complimented on her choice. I find him as the only character who voices out his thoughts and stands up for the right things. 

Coming to others...really disappointed. I had mentioned that Yuvraj respects, trusts and admires Suhani...but after watching today's episode...I think am confused and wrong...Confused Let alone falling for Suhani...he doesn't even trust her and stand up for her anymore. Was so happy when he shared his thoughts with Suhani in the beginning of the episode...but turned gloom towards the end. Been noticing he has stopped supporting Suhani since Soumya's arrival at Birla mansion. He has become a mere spectator...except for once when he confronted Soumya during the accident incident. Now it makes me think think did he do so out of obligation...?? He doesn't think twice when it comes to trusting Soumya and the three evils... I understand his unquestionable love and trust for his dadi...but he knows Rags and Menaka well enough by now and so also Soumya. This lady cheated not only him...but also her best friend of yrs. Yuvraj knew Soumya only for few weeks before she eloped and married Krishna. But he has known Suhani longer...and yet he believed Suhani can gift him some old rag sweater...?? Even Saurabh and Anuj were finding it difficult to believe that Suhani could so such a thing...but he believed and assumed she has done such a mistake and felt hurt too...???Shocked

Soumya is a female who is unable to sustain relationships... be it with her mother, friend, husband, or even socially. She so easily distanced herself from the orphanage ppl, Suhani's family and Bhavana. Inspite of Yuvraj knowing all this, he stands and watches Suhani being insulted. If not as a husband...I wanted him to atleast stand up for her as a friend. 
Any clarifications for Yuvaraj's behavior is welcome...
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

What a sweet start to the episode and it ended so sadly. I have a diff take on yuvraj's behavior I wasn't to upset with him today. I just think he didn't knw hw to defend her in front of the old hag today . I dnt doubt at all that he doubted that she would buy him a shirt like that. The whole time he was looking at her u could see he was trying to convey to her its ok it happens and its not a big thing. The only reason he took it off in such a manner was coz pathetic menka mocked him. What I didn't like though was him putting on souyma shirt. Bt he immediately felt repulsed by using it when she mocked suhani. And as for sharad aww he is such a sweetie I loved when he mocked souyma really she so deserved it and he gets her better than every1 he immediately knew through her joy that she was the 1 who messed up suhani's gift. Even RagMen are bad bt they wnt mess with a christmas gift bt thought it was an amazing idea that the other did. And as for Saurabh what a guy his expressions throughout the entire thing was priceless he knows something is cooking btw souyma and the goons. And I loved hw he was looking at souyma like he would love to slap her face lol

I have to agree with you Sandia.   I don't know why no one seems to speak up against Dadi but I thought actually that Yuvi showed some emotional eye connection with Suhani today during that sweater incident.   Even when Souyma was going on and on, it looked like he were looking at Suhani instead of really paying attention to Somu.   Even Saurab looked upset by Somu today the way she handed the ripped sweater (and that too by her own hands - I could have punched her the way she had that huge smile on her face when the rip she put there was discoveredAngry)   and then starting her little speil about knowing about Yuvi's tastes etc, etc.

And I loved that dig that Sharad gave to Somu!   That was truly awesome!
Thumbs Up

sandiab

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Absolutely. I didn't understand Yuvraj's reaction during the sweater scene at all. Dadi was badmouthing Suhani to no end and he didn't defend Suhani at all. It shows there are trust issues between them. Although, I can't understand why they exist in the least. Yuvraj has time and again witnessed Suhani's goodness and sacrifice for the sake of the Birlas- so why does he think that she is a liar who will cover up her mistakes? Confused Just doesn't make sense.

I don't like this part of their relationship at all. He believed that Suhani intentionally hurt Soumya and cheated during the Kabaddi match. He knows Suhani's personality and her loving nature, so how could he believe that she would resort to such petty tactics? Really disappointed.

Go to top